Skin exfoliants are the easiest way to brighten your face. You agree, right? I am sure you’ve used them to freshen up when you were running short of time.
If you use them regularly, even better. Skin exfoliants come with a host of benefits that no expensive skin repair product can provide.
Yes, it’s true. Skin exfoliants are a simple solution to a host of skin problems like dullness, pigmentation, and blemishes. We have listed the best available in India below. Read on to find out what they have to offer.
Top 10 Skin Exfoliants Available In India
- Himalaya Herbals Walnut Scrub
- Kama Ayurveda Kumkumadi Brightening Face Scrub
- Burst Of Happyness A Wash To Remember Scrub
- The Nature’s Co. Walnut-Mint Foot Scrub
- Forest Essentials Cane Sugar Lip Scrub
- Jovees Apricot And Almond Face Scrub
- Biocare Shea Butter Body Scrub
- Biotique Bio Papaya Revitalizing Scrub
- Body Herbals Glow Body Polisher
- Old Tree Herbal Walnut Scrub
1. Himalaya Herbals Walnut Scrub
Himalaya Herbals Walnut Scrub gives you a glowing and healthy complexion. It is a gentle scrub that makes your skin clean and bright.
The skin exfoliant scrubs off the impurities and dead skin cells on the surface of the skin and increases its elasticity.
- Works for all skin types
- Granule texture is not creamy enough
- Dries skin
₹ 230 for 100 grams
2. Kama Ayurveda Kumkumadi Brightening Face Scrub
Kama Ayurveda Kumkumadi Brightening Face Scrub removes impurities from the skin, promotes cell growth, and brightens the skin.
The skin exfoliant contains kumkumadi oil that smoothes fine lines. It also has saffron and lotus extracts that make your skin glow.
- Gets rid of pigmentation
- Reduces dark circles
- Can cause bumps on oily to combination skin
₹ 1195 for 50 grams
3. Burst Of Happyness A Wash To Remember Scrub
Burst Of Happyness A Wash To Remember Scrub pampers the skin and makes it ultra soft.
The skin exfoliant cleans and refreshes the skin. It contains unrefined sugar, decadent oils, and butters that nurture the skin and improve its elasticity.
- Texture varies with temperature
- Breakable glass container
₹ 615 for 200 grams
4. The Nature’s Co. Walnut-Mint Foot Scrub
The Nature’s Co. Walnut-Mint Foot Scrub softens and moisturizes the skin on the feet. It scrubs away dry and rough dead skin cells from your heels and soles.
The skin exfoliant contains peppermint oil, walnut grits, and kokum butter that heal dry and dead skin.
- PETA certified
- Granular texture is not coarse enough
- Not useful on heavily damaged skin
₹ 595/- for 125 mL
5. Forest Essentials Cane Sugar Lip Scrub
Forest Essentials Cane Sugar Lip Scrub gently removes dry, dead skin cells from the lips and nourishes them.
It is best to clean and prepare the lips with the lip scrub before applying a lip balm or lipstick. The scrub heals and hydrates dry and chapped lips.
- Contains raw cane sugar, a natural humectant
- Perfect size of granules
- Less quantity for the price
- Inconvenient packaging
₹ 525/- for 5 grams
6. Jovees Apricot And Almond Face Scrub
The face scrub improves the texture and elasticity of the skin. Its specially-formulated granules exfoliate the skin well.
- Rich and creamy texture
- Takes time to wash the product off the face
- Need an ample amount of the product for good coverage
₹ 215 for 220 grams
7. Biocare Shea Butter Body Scrub
Biocare Shea Butter Body Scrub cleanses and gently exfoliates the skin.
The body scrub contains coconut oil, shea butter, and aloe vera gel that deeply hydrate the skin and nourish it.
- Works for all skin types
- Contains natural ingredients
- Too creamy
- Contains parabens
₹ 142.36 for 500 mL
8. Biotique Bio Papaya Revitalizing Scrub
Biotique Bio Papaya Revitalizing Scrub scrubs away dead skin cells and unclogs blocked pores. It refreshes your skin and brightens it.
The skin exfoliant contains pure papaya extracts that dissolve dead skin cells. The scrub refines the skin and makes it look younger.
- Improves skin quality
- Removes tan
- Inconvenient tin packaging
- Dries the skin
₹ 199 for 75 grams
9. BodyHerbals Glow Body Polisher
BodyHerbals Glow Body Polisher exfoliates your skin with its fine crystals and improves your complexion.
The body polisher contains essential oils and pure herbs that buff the skin and make it smooth. It has lavender that balances the sebum in the skin.
- Comes with a wooden spatula
- Appealing smell
- Need to use a loofah
₹ 499 for 200 grams
10. Old Tree Herbal Walnut Scrub
Old Tree Herbal Walnut Scrub is a face and body exfoliant that scrubs off impurities and dead skin from the skin.
The skin exfoliant removes blackheads and moisturizes the skin. It contains walnut shell granules, vitamin E, and almond oil.
- Delays skin aging
- Gentle on the skin
- Gets leaky
- Fine granules
₹ 340 for 100 grams
When dead skin cells pile up, it isn’t a pleasant sight. You have to regularly scrub them off to have clean and clear skin. This helps other products to work well on the skin. So, pick a skin exfoliant and start scrubbing.
Expert’s Answers For Readers’ Questions
How often should I use skin exfoliants?
Use skin exfoliants twice or thrice a week depending on the need.
Can I replace soap with a skin exfoliant?
No, you should not do that. Cleaning your face and body with an exfoliant every day causes inflammation and breakouts.
Latest posts by Ramya Achanta (see all)
- Top 10 Scalp Massage Brushes – 2018 - June 11, 2018
- How To Do A Face Clean Up At Home – In 6 Simple Steps - April 6, 2018
- How To Grow Thick Hair – 10 Easy Tips - April 5, 2018
- How To Balance The pH Level Of Your Hair For A Healthy Look? - February 28, 2018
- What Is The Difference Between Dandruff And Dry Scalp? - February 28, 2018