Life is tough when you have sensitive skin. One wrong ingredient in the soap – and your skin goes for a toss. You know how it is – rashes, redness, and irritation appear at the drop of a hat and cause pain and stress. While choosing a soap for sensitive skin, you must make sure that it does not contain harsh chemicals, parabens, and strong additives that wreck havoc on sensitive skin. Stay away from them! What you need is a gentle, moisturizing, and soothing soap that cleanses and protects the skin. Lucky for you, we have here just what you need – a list of the best 10 soaps for sensitive skin. Take a look.
Top 10 Soaps For Sensitive Skin
- Burst Of Happyness Cucumber And Aloe Handmade Natural Soap
- Khadi Natural Saffron Soap
- Kama Ayurveda Natural Rose Soap
- Forest Essentials Jasmine And Mogra Sugar Soap
- Soulflower Sandalwood Pure Glycerin Soap
- Rustic Art Organic Cucumber Soap
- Biotique Bio Basil & Parsley Body Soap
- Fabindia Cocoa Butter Soap
- Soil And Earth Bengal Tuberose Soap
- Bon Lotus Handmade Soap
1.Burst Of Happyness Cucumber And Aloe Handmade Natural Soap
Burst Of Happyness Cucumber And Aloe Handmade Natural Soap heals and soothes sensitive and sun-damaged skin.
The soap contains aloe vera extracts, rice flour, and cucumber extracts that soothe skin irritations and protect the skin.
- Rich in antioxidants
- Melts quickly
- Becomes damp during monsoons
2.Khadi Natural Saffron Soap
Khadi Natural Saffron Soap moisturizes and rejuvenates the skin. It cleanses, tones, and reduces spots and blemishes on the skin. The soap contains saffron oil and extracts that make the skin bright and healthy.
- Made according to Ayurvedic formulation
- Does not come with a box/container
- Needs to follow up with a moisturizer
3.Kama Ayurveda Natural Rose Soap
Kama Ayurveda Natural Rose Soap deeply conditions the skin and makes it soft. It protects the skin from various skin conditions.
The soap contains rose water, coconut oil, and rose essential oil that hydrate the skin and increase its elasticity.
- Maintains the pH level of the skin
- Strong scent
4.Forest Essentials Jasmine And Mogra Sugar Soap
Forest Essentials Jasmine And Mogra Sugar Soap tones the skin and is soothing on dry and sensitive skin.
The soap contains mogra oil, glycerine, and raw cane sugar that moisturize the skin and add a glow to it. They also balance the oil production.
- Pleasant fragrance
- Calms the senses
5.Soulflower Sandalwood Pure Glycerin Soap
Soulflower Sandalwood Pure Glycerin Soap reduces skin inflammation and suntan. It improves the texture of the skin.
The soap contains sandalwood oil, vitamin E, and glycerin that clear blemishes, moisturize the skin, and add a glow to it.
- Needs to be stored properly
- Breaks easily
6.Rustic Art Organic Cucumber Soap
Rustic Art Organic Cucumber Soap has a cooling effect on the skin and cleanses it deeply. It also refreshes the skin.
The soap contains cucumber extracts that protect the skin from irritations. It is gentle on the skin.
- Eco-friendly packaging
- No animal testing
- Short shelf life
7.Biotique Bio Basil & Parsley Body Soap
Biotique Bio Basil & Parsley Body Soap keeps the body free from skin problems and provides extra skin care.
The soap contains basil extracts, coconut oil, and parsley extracts that make the skin spotless and also detoxify it.
- Does not contain harmful additives
- Too large to handle
- Shape of the soap is inconvenient for use
8.Fabindia Cocoa Butter Soap
Fabindia Cocoa Butter Soap soothes skin irritations and hydrates the skin. It is nourishing and moisturizing.
The soap contains cocoa butter extracts and glycerine that gently cleanse the skin. It has a relaxing creamy texture.
- Smells good
- Product melts quickly and does not last long
9.Soil And Earth Bengal Tuberose Soap
Soil And Earth Bengal Tuberose Soap relieves stress and pampers the skin. It soothes delicate and sensitive skin.
The soap contains tuberose essential oil, cold pressed almond oil, and virgin coconut oil that make the skin glow.
- Good astringent
- Long lasting fragrance
- Does not lather well
10.Bon Lotus Handmade Soap
Bon Lotus Handmade Soap improves the skin’s texture. It is calming and gentle on the skin.
The soap contains Vitamin B, Vitamin C, and lotus extracts that provide you with a great bathing experience.
- Recyclable packaging
- Need to follow up with a moisturizer
- Not easily available
*Prices may vary
*Subject to Availability
Soap is something you use daily to clean your body. It is an essential toiletry in the Asian cultures even with the advent of bath creams, gels, and washes. Natural and handmade soaps are perfect for sensitive skin and give it the necessary nourishment and protection. Pick one and start using because your skin is asking for it.
[ Read: Best Soaps For Oily Skin ]
Expert’s Answers For Readers’ Questions
How often should I use soaps for sensitive skin?
You can use a soap for sensitive skin twice daily on your body, when you take a bath in the morning and evening to cleanse and nourish your body.
Is a bar soap or a body wash better to use on sensitive skin?
That depends on what you prefer. Both work as long as you make sure the soap or the body wash do not contain any harmful ingredients that can rupture the skin.
- Best Soaps For 2018 Available In India
- Best Soaps For Dry Skin
- 16 Must Know Beauty Tips For Sensitive Skin
- Top 10 Skin Whitening Soaps For 2018 Available In India
Latest posts by Ramya Achanta (see all)
- Top 10 Scalp Massage Brushes – 2018 - June 11, 2018
- How To Do A Face Clean Up At Home – In 6 Simple Steps - April 6, 2018
- How To Grow Thick Hair – 10 Easy Tips - April 5, 2018
- How To Balance The pH Level Of Your Hair For A Healthy Look? - February 28, 2018
- What Is The Difference Between Dandruff And Dry Scalp? - February 28, 2018