We all love our good old eye creams and serums that keep our under eyes soft. Today’s technology has enabled brands to come up with some of the best under-eye rollers for your eyes. What do they do? Under eye-rollers have a rubber or metal ball attached to the top which moves around your skin. This circular motion releases a serum that contains essential nutrients that keep your eyes healthy. Replenishing the collagen in your skin. This protein helps maintain the tightness and elasticity of your skin. Under eye-rollers are also great for reducing wrinkles and the bags under your eyes. What’s more, the under-eye rollers act as a tiny massage that stimulates your blood circulation and flushes out the excess liquid under your eyes! If you don’t know which one to buy, we have curated a list of under-eye rollers to give you a smooth and healthy look!
Top 13 Under Eye Rollers To Tackle Puffiness And Dark Circles!
Before you surrender to stubborn dark circles, roll on this hydrating and cooling stick under your eyes. Infused with enriching ingredients in a gel-like formula, the brand promises satisfying results in just two weeks! It includes caffeine and mint that tackles puffiness with a cooling effect, thus making your eyes look naturally rested and refreshed instantly. Vitamin C, on the other hand, treats dark circles and brightens the under eye areas within a few uses. Still, planning to live with those dark circles forever? Give Garnier eye roller a try ASAP.
- Micro-stimulating under eye roller
- A creamy and gel-like texture
- It refreshes, brightens, and cools the under eye areas.
- Easy-to-use, portable, and travel-friendly.
- May not be very effective on mature skin
Did you know the skin around your eyes is extremely delicate? Which is why you need something gentle to get rid of the puffiness and fluid build-up. And if you are dealing with fine lines and wrinkles, then Olay Eyes Depuffing Eye Roller is a great option for you. Formulated with potent anti-aging ingredients, peptides, and caffeine — a good massage with this eye-roller can eliminate tired-looking eyes instantly. And while your eyes relax and refreshes, the concentrated formula also works on aging signs to deliver a youthful glow. Just what your eyes need to look lively and awake! Add Olay to your morning routine today.
- Hydrating, brightening, and soothing formula
- Non-comedogenic and dermatologist-tested
- Precision micro-roller with cooling metal tip
- Easy-to-use, portable, and travel-friendly
- It may sting a little if you have sensitive eyes.
Are you tired of people asking whether you are sick or have a hangover? Refresh instantly with this natural ingredient based stick. A must-try for those who are always on the go or have last-minute meetings to rush to (Always!), you clearly wouldn’t want to show up with droopy and tired-looking eyes. This refreshment stick by Physicians Formula contains aloe vera, peppermint, and cucumber to rejuvenate your eyes instantly, whereas glacier mineral water and bamboo shoot ensure hydration boost. And other than refreshing, this anti-puff under eye roller will tackle dark circles too. Don’t skip this one!
- Safe for sensitive skin
- A non-irritating and nourishing formula
- Soothes, de-puffs, and brightens the areas
- It absorbs quickly and treats instantly
- Hypoallergenic, fragrance-free, and dermatologist-tested
- Compact, travel-friendly, and cruelty-free product
- May sting initially
- Not ideal if you are looking for a moisturizing experience
More like yoga for your eyes! Let this energizing eye serum and roller bring back your youthful appearance with infused peptides, nicotinamide, panthenol, and hyaluronic acid. Formulated to deliver 3-in-1 treatment, it boosts skin elasticity, de-puffs, reduces dark circles, and tackles fine lines too. Eliminating the unwanted baggage under your eyes with every massage, the stick is designed to dispense enough formula in a single pump. And that’s not all — it can be used to relax other inflamed areas and fight dark spots, acne scars, and stress as well. Yep, as we said, it is like yoga for the eyes! Bask in, already.
- Tackles anti-aging signs
- Easy to apply with three unique rollerballs
- Improves skin tone, texture, and moisturizes intensely
- Rejuvenates, repairs, and boost skin regeneration
- Oil-free, alcohol-free, and safe for sensitive skin
- Paraben-free and sulfate-free product
Give your eyes a break from the laptop or computer screens, with Clinique All About Eyes Serum. Easy-to-use and portable, kickstart your massage session anywhere, anytime with this serum that ensures to fight fatigue and puffiness instantly. Formulated with caffeine, antioxidants, and botanicals that work together to treat and eliminate dark circles, it also means no more touch ups to worry about all day. Yep, let your eyes shine naturally, even when you don’t have makeup on, with this TLC stick today!
- Massages gently and intensely
- Brightens and refreshes the under eye areas
- Infused with invigorating and soothing ingredients
- Ensures on-the-spot treatment and refreshment
- Suitable to use before or after applying makeup
- Allergy-tested and ophthalmologist-tested
- Sulfate-free, paraben-free, and fragrance-free
Serum under eye rollers, not your thing? Then go classic with this ice eye roller set! Blessing your eyes, face, and body with the ultimate pamper and cooling effect, these tools promise a therapeutic experience in the comforts of your home. Use it after refrigerating for 10-15 minutes or roll it gently over your face mask; it guarantees bliss for your eyes and soul. Use the stainless-steel roller to tackle wrinkles, migraine, puffiness, and fatigue, and the large roller (with water and beads inside) to relieve body pain and sores with cold therapy. One of the best ways to recharge and rejuvenate — still wondering why you need this rolling duo?
- Shrinks pores and relaxes the skin
- Alleviates redness, rashes, and burns
- Reduces dryness and stress with ice therapy
- Delivers a healthy glow and enhances complexion
- Easy to clean with detachable head
- Suitable to use on all skin types
- Portable and travel-friendly
- You may have to re-freeze it often.
A combo that your tired eyes will thank you for! Given how aloe vera has healing and cooling properties, it penetrates deeply to calm the inflamed or strained areas around your eyes. The collagen, on the other hand, restores elasticity and prevents wrinkles. With both ingredients working on reducing dark circles as well as brightening the skin, get ready to look confident and fresh all day after a quick massage with this refreshing stick. Also, aloe vera lovers— indulge!
- Anti-inflammatory under eye rollerball applicator
- Hydrates, nourishes, and repairs dry skin
- Tackles eye bags and aging signs
- Eases fine lines and adds a youthful glow
- Ideal for instant use and travel-friendly
- Flimsy packaging
If an affordable drugstore under eye roller is what you are looking for, then here’s an option you will love! A 100% vegan product infused with plant extracts such as cucumber, green tea, pomegranate, rosemary, and grape— you no longer have to worry about harming your eyes or skin with this stick in your skincare kit. Alleviating tiredness, puffiness, and dark circles, e.l.f claims to be gentle on delicate skin, so you can use it as many times as you like during the day or night. A great option if you are stuck in front of your laptop or computer screens daily, try this under eye roller for puffiness for instant relief!
- Cruelty-free product
- Easy-to-use and travel-friendly
- Brightens and refreshes the skin instantly
- It hydrates, heals, and soothes the under eye areas
- Free from parabens, nonylphenol, phthalates, and more
- Runny consistency
Every time the puffiness shows up — roll this stick, not your eyes! Quit stepping out with sunnies or applying extra concealer, when this hydrating eye gel is all you need to make your eyes rock and roll confidently all day. Formulated with plant stem cells (olives), vitamin C, caffeine, cucumber extracts, and peptides, it claims to brighten, tighten, and de-puff under eye areas with every use. So, if you are looking for a roller that massages, tackles dark circles, and adds a stunning glow, then your eyes should totally be on this blissful stick.
- Suitable for all skin types
- Alleviates fatigue and stress
- Enhances skin tone and dull areas
- Slightly tinted to reduces dark circles
- Steel roll ball increases blood circulation
- Portable, compact, and travel-friendly
- Cruelty-free and paraben-free product
- The pump may be a hassle while using.
Do you wear contact lenses or have super sensitive eyes? Then this under eye roller will ensure a no-sting experience for you. Give your eyes the perfect start in the morning with this revitalizing roller that contains skin-friendly natural ingredients and triple purified water. Instantly hydrating and waking your eyes from the slumber, it also claims to de-puff all the eye bags with its vitamin-rich and pure formula. Still, unsure? The product is dermatologist and ophthalmologist-tested. Give it a try!
- Gentle on the skin, tough on the eye bags
- Tackles fatigue and tiredness instantly
- Non-comedogenic and hypoallergenic
- It massages and relaxes the under eye areas
- Free from dyes, perfumes, and animal-based ingredients
- Flimsy packaging
Don’t take sleepy eyes to work; wake them up with a boost of caffeine, witch hazel, peptides, and sodium hyaluronate! Also, if you have sensitive skin or eyes, then you are in luck because this product is absolutely non-toxic and vegan. And the best part is, every ingredient plays a crucial role and helps in alleviating puffiness, dark circles, and fine lines. Just run the roller gently under your eyes 2 to 3 times and voila! You have refreshed, smooth, and moisturized skin instantly. An ideal way to detox and recharge your eyes for the day, give this First Aid Beauty Eye Roller a roll!
- Metal constructed eye rollerball applicator
- Easy-to-use and gentle on the skin
- Antioxidant booster protects against free radicals
- Formula is allergy-tested, oil-free, nano-free, and nut-free
- Paraben-free, talc-free, sulfate-free, and phthalate-free
- Free from alcohol, artificial colorants, fragrance, mineral oil, and more
- Runny consistency
This treatment roller from Skin Nutrition is specially designed to reduce eye puffiness, fine lines, wrinkles, and dark circles. The gentle cooling serum has ingredients like niacinamide, black tea ferment, and plankton extract that helps to reduce the damage on your eyes with prolonged screen time, pollution, and aging. This eye roller rolls on the skin smoothly and evenly. In addition, the cooling sensation keeps your eyes relaxed, calm and offers a refreshed look.
- Quick absorption
- Easy to use
- Might feel sticky after drying
Lastly, this roller that’ll make you fall in love with your eyes all over again. Roll under your eyes and watch the puffiness, dark circles, and redness reduce like magic. Don’t believe us? It contains the most-unique ingredients such as yeast extracts and hoelen mushroom that not only tackles all the excess bags and dark spots but also calms the rashes and inflamed areas on the skin. Are you wondering if it is suitable for sensitive eyes? The product assures to be ophthalmologist-tested. Go on, try and say goodbye to puffiness and dark circles forever!
- Cooling and revitalizing formula
- Hydrates and relaxes the under eye areas
- Brightens the skin and leaves a youthful glow
- Travel-friendly and compact product
All set to recharge your eyes with the best? There you go, those were the 13 best under eye rollers of 2020 that you simply cannot miss. If you need more assistance with choosing the best under eye roller, then check out the buying guide below.
Buying Guide – Best Under Eye Roller
How To Choose The Best Under Eye Roller?
There are three main types of under eye rollers, and each has a unique function. Read on to know more about them before buying:
- Serum Rollers: Serum rollers are tubes with either metal or plastic roller balls attached to the tip. So, when you run this roller under your eyes, it dispenses a serum or gel that penetrates deeply to tackle all the skin concerns. These serums are formulated to address various issues like dark circles, puffiness, fine lines, redness, etc. Hence, it is ideal you inspect the formula before choosing a serum. Also, if you want an ultra-cooling effect, then you must settle for a serum roller with a metal tip.
- Jade Rollers: Jade rollers are ideal if you are looking at de-puffing and alleviating dark circles only. These may not dispense serum, but they are made of 100% natural jade that rolls smoothly over the skin to improve circulation, which consequently helps reduce dark circles and puffiness. Also, these rollers can be used for cold therapy as well. Just put them in the freezer for 15-30 minutes to enjoy a cooling effect instantly.
- Ice Rollers: For cold therapies only! These rollers help release the tension and stress around your eyes in a few good glides. Plus, they help ease fine lines, puffiness, swelling, and headaches too. Also, the roller heads are detachable, so you can place them in the freezer and then use it at your convenience.
What Are The Ingredients To Look For In An Eye Roller Serum?
These are some of the crucial ingredients that you must look out for in your serum rollers for the best results:
- Caffeine: One of the most important ingredients of all, if the product has caffeine, then consider all the puffiness taken care of.
- Vitamin C: The ultimate enemy of dark circles is vitamin C! It brightens the skin and also boosts collagen production for skin repair.
- Niacinamide: Another one that will tackle dark circles, brighten under eye areas, and moisturize intensely is Niacinamide. We bet you didn’t know Niacinamide is also known as vitamin B3.
- Stem cells: Since stem cells help promote collagen, it helps smoothen all the fine lines and wrinkles effectively.
- Mint: Nothing cools and calms like mint, right? But this ingredient has more than just cooling benefits. It helps de-puff, lightens dark circles, and increases circulation too.
- Hyaluronic acid: Other than plumping up the skin by retaining moisture, this hydrating ingredient works like a dream against aging signs. No wonder it is one of the most popular skincare ingredients out there.
- Peptides and amino acids: These ingredients help assist collagen in creating a smooth and firm layer, thus resulting in younger-looking skin.
That’s all folks — go on, let your eyes be truly ageless! Recharge and refresh them be it on-the-go or in the comfort of your home, we bet one of these under eye rollers will have you hooked instantly. After all, they not only rejuvenate but also deliver a therapeutic experience. Now, what are you waiting for? Browse, add to cart and roll on to flaunt your gorgeous eyes all day long!
Frequently Asked Questions
How Do I Use An Eye Roller?
It’s simple! Just run the eye roller gently under your eyes, starting from a little away from your nose bridge to the top of the cheek. Repeat 2 to 3 times and dab gently with your fingertips if need be.
Which Is The Best Eye Gel For Puffiness?
If you are looking for a gel-like texture to get rid of puffiness, then Benefit Puff Off Under Eye Gel and Bliss Eye Do All Things Hydrating Eye Gel are some of the best options for you.
Which Is The Best Product To Reduce Under Eye Puffiness?
Physicians Formula Refreshment Cucumber & Bamboo Eye De-Puffer, Baby Bright Aloe Vera & Fresh Collagen Eye Roller Serum, and Clinique All About Eyes Serum are some of the best products to reduce under eye puffiness.
How Do You Get Rid Of Puffy Eyes Instantly?
One of the best ways is to use an under eye serum roller. They not only de-puff eye bags instantly but also tackle dark circles, fine lines, redness, and more.