Did you know that, on average, a woman looks at a mirror at least 8 times a day? There’s nothing narcissistic about that number and sometimes, we look at our reflection not because we need to but it’s a habit that’s hard to break. Whether we are going to work, stepping out for groceries, or going on a date, we make our best effort to look presentable, and for that, we need a mirror. For makeup enthusiasts, nothing short of the best makeup mirror will do.
They look at every crevice and curve of their faces and apply makeup with an expert hand. They have one secret element that makes their process more manageable— a lighted wall-mounted makeup mirror. If you are on the hunt for a high-quality one that is practical and durable, you can take a look at this list of the 9 best lighted wall-mounted makeup mirrors. Before we dive into the list, here are some useful tips which may help you select the best makeup mirror for yourself.
How To Choose The Best Makeup Mirror
- Wall-mounted makeup mirrors, whether lighted or not, are either fixed or adjustable. Most of the fixed makeup mirrors make up in size where they lack in flexibility. Depending on how the light hits your face at different times of the day, it also affects your final look. Hence, it is wiser to invest in a wall lighted mirror that is flexible and adjustable.
- If you want a better view of your face or you like to pay attention to every detail (for example, hiding every clogged pore), you should opt for a double-sided, wall-mounted, magnified mirror with light. However, with a fixed makeup mirror, you can’t get a double-sided view.
- Fixed wall-mounted mirrors usually have a square or rectangular shape while adjustable mirrors come in round and oval shapes. The shape may not directly affect how you apply your makeup, so choose a central mirror in a shape that appeals to you more.
- Some of us don’t have the luxury of natural light seeping into our bedrooms, so it is wise to opt for a lighted makeup mirror. Even if you do have a room that sees enough sunlight, the room lights may not be the most flattering ones for makeup. A lighted makeup mirror will illuminate your face and make the process of applying makeup easier.
- Choose a wall-mounted makeup mirror that provides magnification. This way, you can get rid of that stray eyebrow or cover any spots on your face that you may have missed.
Let’s take a look at some of the best lighted wall-mounted makeup mirrors.
9 Best Lighted Wall-Mounted Makeup Mirrors
Illuminate not just your face but also your bedroom with this lighted wall-mount mirror. Elegant yet practical, this mirror will aid you in improving both your makeup and hair styling skills. It comes with a classy nickel finish and is extendable up to 14 inches. It can either be used as a magnification mirror or a regular one. So, if you are looking to cover every little blemish, this clear mirror will be perfect for you. You can mount this mirror in your washroom as it is fog-free too. This mirror, which is 8 inches in diameter, is also double-sided and offers a 360° swivel. Shaped like a halo, it features a rotary knob on the base to turn the lights on. It comes with the required mounting hardware and a 25 W replacement bulb as well. It is the best Magnification Mirror.
- Comes with an in-built light
- 14 inch extension
- 1x or 5x magnification
- The reflective surface doesn’t fog up.
- Not battery-powered
- Some may find the light too dim.
In a world of millions of competitive products, finding the best makeup mirror is like finding a needle in a haystack. Yet, some gems truly stand out. Enjoy distortion-free magnification with this dual-sided lighted mirror, and reveal a flawless face each time you step out. Whether you need to tweeze an ingrown hair on the chin or cover that chin acne, you can make use of the LED light ring that comes with the mirror. The light not only provides an excellent spot of concentrated light on your face, but it also imitates natural light. You need not worry about clumsy cords or wires with this light-up mirror as the light runs on AAA batteries.
- 10x magnification
- 360° swivel
- Dark brown extendable arms
- The batteries need to be replaced often.
Sometimes, a full-length mirror, no matter how clear it may be, just doesn’t cut it, does it? It doesn’t help you check the back of your head, and mobility is a major issue. For times like these, you need to invest in a wall mounted magnifying mirror like this one. Considered to be one of the best lighted makeup mirrors, it provides 5 times the magnification that is required to help you check blind spots. It imitates natural sunlight and automatically lights up when it detects your face. It also turns off on its own as you walk away from it. You can recharge the light and can use the mirror for up to 5 weeks on a single charge. The telescopic swing arm is made of durable stainless steel. It is the best Lighted makeup mirror Wall Mount.
- 600 lux brightness
- 5x magnification mirror
- Auto sensor on and off
- This clear mirror simulates natural sunlight.
- The swing arm is short.
Elegant, chic, and practical are only some of the words used to describe this wall-mounted magnified mirror with light. It is a dual-sided mirror in a satin nickel finish. One side is a standard mirror, while the other gives you a chance to view every aspect of your face in great detail with its 10x magnification feature. If you are looking for a wall-mounted mirror without the hassles of plug-ins, this mirror perfectly fits your need as it comes with a cordless LED light built in it. The LED light included is an energy-saving one and consumes up to 70% less electricity than standard household bulbs. The mirror functions on 4C batteries or a power adapter.
- In-built energy-saver LED light
- Cordless lighted mirror
- 10x magnification mirror
- 227.036 lux brightness
- Comes with a power adapter
- Doesn’t include batteries
- Changing the batteries isn’t very easy.
If you want a magnifying mirror like no other, trust this mirror to help you achieve perfect makeup skills. It can either be used as a regular mirror or a magnifying one as it catches even the most unnoticeable mistakes with its 10x magnifying power. This mirror has a modern and sleek character to it, and its attractive nickel finish gives it a beautiful gleam. The built-in LED light provides a soft, natural light, ideal for morning or night. With a 360° swivel, this double-sided mirror can spin in any angle to help you achieve even the most complicated makeup looks. You can extend it to 12 inches or fold it up against the wall when you are not using it. It is the best Lighted Wall Mounted Make Up Mirror.
- Built-in LED light
- 10x magnification mirror
- 360° swivel
- Protection against moisture
- Made of brass and glass
- It is not battery-operated.
One of the best makeup mirrors with lights, this one is durable, attractive, and won’t fog up. It provides a soft light that doesn’t throw bright beams directly at your eyes. Ideal for the bedroom or the bathroom, this mirror comes with all the hardware required for easy installation. 8.5 inches in diameter, this mirror can rotate to 350°, allowing you to inspect your face in detail. This mirror is double-sided and comes with 8x magnification. A 5 ft line cord enables it to light up easily. It is the best wall mounted makeup mirror.
- Comes with a soft light
- Easy to install
- 8x magnification
- Some may feel that the light is not bright enough.
A perfect addition to your bathroom, this wall-mounted mirror comes equipped with LED light. As it is a mirror with a strong suction hold, installation is easy and takes only a few minutes. The LED light is adjustable to Super Bright, Natural Light, and Micro Bright Light, at the press of a button. This clear mirror also comes with dimming technology. The best part about this smart mirror is that the LED lights can run for up to 50,000 hours. It swivels to 360°, and the extendable arm can be stretched up to 11.5 inches.
- 10x magnification
- LED light with 3 modes
- Dimmable LED lights
- Extendable up to 11.5 inches
- Strong suction cup for mounting
- The bulb uses 60% less energy than standard household bulbs.
- Is not dual-sided
- Batteries are not included
If you are looking for something different, something unique, this might be the best makeup mirror for you. It is a dual-sided lighted makeup mirror that allows you to use it as a standard mirror on one side and a magnified mirror on the other. This wall makeup mirror with lights features a 360° swivel design, and is adjustable to 180° as well. It comes with 54 LED lights that offer 3 light settings— White Light, Cool Light, and Warm Light. You can simply turn the light on by pressing its sensor switch, and if you want to dim the light or adjust the brightness, you need to press the sensor switch for longer.
- 54 LED lights
- 3 types of brightness settings
- 10x magnification
- Sensor touch
- Batteries are not included.
Whether you are trying to tame your bushy eyebrows or attempting a cat eye that will put all other cat eyes to shame, this wall-mounted magnifying mirror is at your service. It is made of high-quality stainless steel, and the chromium electroplating gives it a smooth surface. This wireless mirror is double-sided and features adjustable light settings. To increase or decrease the brightness, you can press the switch on the mirror for longer. It also rotates 360°, and the arms are extendable up to 15 inches.
- Adjustable brightness settings
- 7x magnification
- Batteries are not included.
There are some products in life that you think you would never find a use for. Some products seem as though only a professional would require it. But, if you never try it, you will never know what you are missing out on. A wall-mounted mirror is one of these products. Once you use cosmetic mirrors from the comfort of your home, you will wonder how you ever lived without one. If you are considering purchasing one, you should first look for the best makeup mirror from the list given above. Let us know if you liked any and why, and which one you would consider as your personal spot mirror.
- 12 Best Makeup Mirrors With Lights
- 15 Best Wall Mirrors To Brighten Up Your Living Space
- The Best Lighting For Makeup Application
Latest posts by Sneha Manandhar (see all)
- Squat Confidently With The 13 Best Squat-Proof Leggings Of 2021 - May 3, 2021
- 13 Irresistibly Fruity Perfumes Of 2021 For Women - April 27, 2021
- Restore Your Skin’s Radiance With The 15 Best Wrinkle Creams Of 2021! - April 16, 2021
- 13 Best Drugstore Body Washes That Are Pure Indulgence For Your Skin! - April 12, 2021
- 11 Best Magnesium Creams For Pain In 2021 - April 9, 2021