If you are making arrangements to go on a ski trip, the first thing you need to add to your luggage is a warm and waterproof ski jacket. The best ski jackets for women have the perfect combination of waterproofing, wind protection, breathability, a powder skirt, insulation, and other slope-specific features.
If you are wondering how to pick a ski jacket that is comfortable, trendy, and durable, check out this article. We have rounded up the 13 best ski jackets for women, perfect for the snowy weather. Read on!
Don’t let the extreme weather spoil your winter adventures! Instead, go for Wantdo Ski Jacket, which features a professional water-repellent coat, fuzzy lining, and durable fabric with 2400 polyester fiber assuring the best heat retention. The outer shell of this rain jacket works under over 10000mm pressure head. What’s more? It keeps your body dry and comfortable when you are outside in rainy or misty conditions. Among other features, this jacket has multiple pockets, windproof fabric, and adjustable cuffs. It comes with a standard fit in a wide range of colors to choose from!
- Protects against harsh weather conditions
- Has a quick-dry feature
- Wind and waterproof
- Stretchable glove with thumb hole to seal the warmth
- Standard fit
- The standard size may not fit all
- Cuffs are poorly designed
Chilly winter winds can be a nightmare for travelers. During days like these, MOERDENG’s waterproof ski jacket will keep you warm and safe. Made from high-quality polyester material, it is waterproof, windproof, durable, and stain repellent. With adjustable cuffs, storm hood, and stretchable glove holes, this jacket also helps in sealing in the warmth. With a standard fit, it is ideal for skiing, snowboarding, and other winter outdoor sports.
- Sweat and moisture-absorbent coating
- It has a relaxed fit
- Faux pockets
- Standard fit may not fit all
Made from Teflon coating designed to deal with rain or misty weather, this jacket is the ultimate savior. This 3-in-1 ski jacket is also tear-resistant. The waterproof and anti-static functions of Teflon make it more durable and stain-repellent. It can easily withstand rain for 3-5 hours and will keep you dry while indulging in snow sports.
- Outer and inner layers can be worn separately
- Designed for cold and snowy weather
- It gives off a bulky appearance for those with a petite body
From skiing to snowboarding, this versatile jacket can take on any adventure. Designed for all weather conditions, the waterproof shell and inner fleece lining can be worn together or on its own. The external hooded softshell is waterproof with Teflon surface protection, which makes it ideal for the harsh winter days and outdoor activities. On the other hand, the inner fleece liner is removable and provides great comfort and warmth.
- It has spacious inner pockets
- It is suitable for all weather conditions
- It’s lightweight, thin, and highly durable
- The standard size may not fit all
- The zipper is fragile
This relaxed-fit outdoor and traveling insulated jacket by GEMYSE is ideal for those who are always on the move. Yes, it is useful if you are going over long journeys, all thanks to the many pockets it comes with. From two zippered hand pockets to one internal mesh pocket, it can easily carry your phone, wallet, passport, etc. Besides this, it also has an earphone line fastening and a supporting fixture inside the jacket. It is recommended for downhill skiing, snowboarding, rock climbing, cycling, and other winter outdoor activities.
- Ideal for all winter outdoor activities and travelers
- It has a windproof outer shell
- The jacket has adjustable velcro cuffs and stretchable gloves with thumbholes
- The storm hood is detachable with adjustable drawstrings
- The inner fleece is wind resistant and comfort-driven
- The zipper is not sturdy enough
Want to stay warm on the slopes and look modish? This fashion-friendly, windbreaker jacket is what your winter collection needs! 3-in-1 rain jacket for women, the combination of waterproof coating and fleece inner lining can be worn together or on its own. Ideal for all seasons, the soft and breathable inner retains warmth and keeps you feeling cozy all day long. It is the perfect choice for activities like rock climbing, hiking, skiing, and camping, etc. And that’s not all; the removable inner jacket is suitable for warmer days as well.
- It has a seamless zipper
- Available in multiple color options
- It has a warm-lock inner fleece, multiple pockets and adjustable design for a perfect fit
- The jacket has a soft and breathable material
- Unisex jacket
- The jacket is designed with a stand collar, long sleeves, and adjustable cuffs and drawcord waist
- Outer shell and inner fleece lining are not well connected
The Heavenly Long Hooded Jacket by Columbia Women is the perfect winter wear for those who prioritize comfort over everything else. The relaxed and light fit makes it an ideal jacket for plus-sized women. It comes designed with Omni-heat reflective 100% polyester lining that keeps you warm and dry. And if you like pockets, then you’re going to love this one for it has an interior security pocket and zippered hand pockets for all your essentials! Moreover, the comfort cuffs with thumbholes prevent the cold wind from getting in.
- It is lightweight and warm
- Suitable for outdoor activities
- Recommended for plus-sized women too
- The zipper is not durable
- It is not entirely windproof
This winter, splash some colors on the slope! This Insulated Waterproof Ski & Snowboard Jacket by Aptro will make you stand out on your snow adventures. With 250g insulated filler, it can protect you even on the coldest day. Its unique design brings down the weight and bulkiness without affecting the overall warmth it provides. When it comes to pockets, it doesn’t disappoint as it comes with five pockets that you can use for all your skiing essentials. This jacket is of superior quality and glamorous at the same time, making it every fashionista’s dream winter wear.
- It is sweat-absorbent
- Windproof and water-resistant
- It has a relaxed fit and is not bulky
- The sealed adhesive prevents rainwater from entering
- It has 5 pockets
- The pockets don’t have zippers
- Size may not be suitable for all
When it comes to buying ski jackets, the few things we all look for are protection against wind, snow, and, most importantly, comfort. But what we miss out on checking is how flexible the jacket is. After all, a stiff fit will only make you uncomfortable while skiing. Burton Women’s Ski Jacket is designed with this in mind. The jacket has a relaxed fit with wind and waterproof coatings. Plus, it combines the warmth of 40% recycled THERMOLITE Insulation. It also comes with a functional yet flattering fit that goes well with almost anything in your closet.
- Two-layered jacket that is waterproof
- It has a snag-free neckline for comfort
- The jacket keeps you adequately warm
- Pockets keep hands warm
- The pockets are designed poorly
- The zipper can be uncomfortable at times
Bulky jackets can ruin outdoor winter activities. However, this ski jacket offers a relaxed fit without being too heavy! With tough, weather-tight design and an ergonomic fit, this jacket provides the perfect amount of protection, warmth, and comfort for any of your expeditions in cold conditions. The jacket comes with a thermal reflective liner that helps retain and circulate body heat. The zippered, low profile outer pockets help you stow away keys, cash, and more.
- Assures optimum comfort and warmth
- It has an ergonomic fit and weather-tight construction
- The jacket comes with a thermal reflective liner and lined zip-off hood
- The jacket has multiple zippered pockets
- The product is available in multiple colors
- Size may not fit all
Designed with the advanced ‘Lotus Leaf Effect’ technology that prevents rain from seeping in, HSW Women’s Winter Coat Outdoor Jacket has everything that ski enthusiasts will love! This jacket has cool features such as zippered vents on the sides, removable insulated storm hood, and adjustable hem with drawcord cinch. It also features a soft lining of cotton wool, skiing inner waistband, and built-in sleeve gloves to provide optimum efficiency and comfort. So if you are into activities like camping, cycling, hiking, etc. then this jacket is a must-have!
- This jacket is wind and water resistant
- It has built-in sleeves
- Multiple pockets to stow away skiing essentials
- Comes with a visor that keeps moisture off your face
- Size not suitable for all
- It is bulky
One of the biggest misconceptions about ski jackets is that it can be worn only while indulging in winter sports. However, this 3-in-1 water-resistant jacket has a detachable inner, thus making it ideal for winter or relatively less cold days. The outer fabric keeps you warm and is waterproof, windproof, and breathable. Plus, its quick-dry and water-repellent features keep your body dry in snowy or rainy conditions.
- It has a 3-in-1 detachable design
- The product has a two-zipper closure
- The outer layer has quick-dry and water-repellent functions making it ideal for snowboarding and skiing
- The zipper is stiff at times and should be used with caution
This jacket is known for its superior fit and functionality. It is waterproof and is lined for warmth retention. It is fully insulated and has a two-way hood so you will stay warm and protected against the cold, harsh winds. It also has an integrated powder skirt that is built to prevent snow from building up into your layers. Reliable and stylish, this jacket is a great investment.
- Fully insulated
- Has an integrated powder skirt
- Hand-wash only
Ski jackets can be useful additions to your winter wardrobe. These jackets help you remain warm and comfortable during heavy winters. Ski jackets are made of breathable and skin-friendly materials that wouldn’t suffocate you. Super stylish and durable, ski jackets are often made with materials that can provide the best heat retention. They can also be dried quickly, as the bodies of the ski jackets are made of waterproof materials. However, avoid ski jackets that have poor designs and are devoid of adjustable cuffs.
Why Trust StyleCraze?
Chaitra Krishnan, the author of this article, is a fashion enthusiast and loves to keep pace with the latest trends in the industry. She understands that Ski Jackets help you stay warm and stylish during winters. She went through various online platforms to check user reviews and narrowed down the list of the best women’s ski jackets. The products listed in our article protect you against harsh weather conditions and they are water-resistant and wind-resistant.
- Best Women’s Ski Pants
- Best Heated Pants
- Best Down Jackets For Women
- Best Reflective Running Jackets