If you are tired of doing the same old yoga moves, you are not alone. Many are looking at other creative and fun ways of doing yoga. One such way is using a yoga swing.
A yoga swing offers spinal traction. It allows you do some aerial moves, improves flexibility, and strengthens an injured back. If you plan to bring this studio element inside your home, you must ensure it is safe, durable, secure, and satisfies all your functional requirements.
In this post, we have compiled the top 10 yoga swings available on the market. Most score good marks in installation methods, weight load capacity, and the make. Go through each and pick the right one for you.
10 Best Yoga Swings
This high-end quality yoga swing delivers a studio-like swing facility that is made with a high strength fabric used to make parachutes. It helps reduce pain from sciatica and herniated discs and neck and hip pain. The swing helps you achieve spinal traction and takes the pressure off your vertebral discs.
The UpCircleSeven Aerial Yoga Swing Set comes with a spacious triple stitched swing seat that increases comfort. It has large, padded foam handles. This yoga swing also helps loosen stiff muscles around your spine. It comes with a traveling bag for outdoor arrangements, along with an eBook for easy installation.
- Load capacity: 550 lbs
- Size: 8 feet ✕ 5 feet
- Load capacity per hanging strap: 200 lbs
- Wider and more spacious
- 25% thicker and larger foam padded handles
- Soft and silky material
- Large swing seat for adequate comfort
- Available in vibrant colors
- The ropes may fray after use.
With the YogaBody Yoga Trapeze, you can hold your acrobatic stunts for a longer time without feeling tired. The inversion therapy it offers helps alleviate back pain. It gives instant traction to your spine and creates a natural space between your vertebrae when you swing from your hip. Practicing yoga back bend on the Yoga Trapeze helps in free movement and promotes posture.
You can also perform inverted gravity resistant training to strengthen your core muscles. The Yoga Trapeze comes with a 4 feet long hanging handle. It comes with a nylon rope, and the parachute fabric holds for longer for added safety.
- Load Capacity: 600 lbs
- Relieves back pain through inversion therapy
- Easy to install
- High-quality durable fabric
- Includes high-grade gym-quality gripping rubber
- Improves back-bend
- Withstands heavier weight
- Fun to use
- Limited color options
- Needs a large space for hanging
The Yoga4You Aerial Yoga Swing Set is a perfect tool for inversion training both for beginners and professionals. This high-grade swing builds back and neck flexibility and improves mind and body coordination. The spinal decompression and pelvic traction increases blood flow to the muscles and nerve endings. This yoga swing is a great studio element to reduce fatigue, stress, and anxiety. It increases circulation in the lymphatic tissues. It is made of premium quality silk nylon fabric.
The yoga swing’s special long extension straps make it a perfect fit for outdoor arrangements. It comes with two portable travel bags – 1 for hanging swings and 1 for extension straps.
- Load capacity: 600 lbs
- Dimensions of swing: 98” x 59”
- Length of hanging straps: 50”
- Made with high-graded parachute fabric
- Works on flexibility, strength, and balance
- Withstands heavy weights
- The high-grade hammock makes it easy to swing for longer.
- Improves mobility and blood circulation
- Inversion techniques treat back pain
- Strengthens core muscles
- Connects mind and body
- Helps in deep relaxation
The Aerial Yoga Hammock Yoga Swing is made of Tricot fabric. Its softness and mild elasticity allows you to practice each yoga pose with optimum perfection. The inversion therapy helps decompress your spine, providing a great relief to the back. The hammock comes pre-knotted. Each extension strap contains six loops that allow you adjust its length.
- Load capacity: 660 lbs
- Maximum installation height: 11 feet
- Provides backstretch and support
- Increases strength and body balance
- Deep conditioning for core strength
- Easy to set up
- Can be enjoyed with entire family
- Not available in different fabric colors
The Intey Aerial Yoga Flying Yoga Swing is an ideal option to release the pressure on the neck, back, and spine. It also boosts hand strength by inversion therapy. The aerial silk makes this yoga swing a perfect tool for yoga enthusiasts who want to lose weight in a fun way.
- Load capacity: 450 lbs
- Provides high stability
- Releases pressure from the back
- High-quality fabric
- Perfect for home, studio, or outdoor yoga practices
- Easy to assemble
- No guide for professional installation.
- Problem in fitting the carabiner.
- Not available in different fabric colors.
This high-quality aerial yoga swing offers a full-body workout at your own comfortable environment. The polyester taffeta and the smooth swing make your workout comfortable and easy. You can practice back bends, splits, inversions, and deepen your poses by balancing your entire body. The deeper stretches strengthen the hamstrings and open up the hip flexors. This alleviates back and joint pain. Inversion training (hanging freely upside down from the hip joint) compresses your spine and lengthens it for better spinal flexibility.
The high-quality foam handles provide an anti-skid performance. They also alleviate hand fatigue. This simple yet effective yoga swing set develops core strength, offers instant traction to the spine, improves upper body function, and increases full-body strength.
- Load capacity: 400 lbs
- Product size: 98” ✕ 59”
- Easy to set up
- Portable and compact
- Provides anti-skid performance
- Instant traction to your spine
- Professional assistance for entire family
- Can be hung in outdoor set-up
- Mounting accessories need to be purchased separately.
Passive inversion therapy with the Aerial Trapeze Yoga Swing helps decompress the spine and offers relief from joint pain. If you have any history of back pain, herniated disc, carpal tunnel syndrome or aches due to improper posture, this yoga swing can help.
It helps increase strength, improves balance, and opens and enhances different yoga postures. The TRX and strength training straps are added bonuses and help in strengthening your core. The climber trusted Daisy chain extension straps offer a quick and easy way to customize your yoga challenges.
- Load capacity: 600 lbs
- Provides relief from back pain
- Works on your back, hips, chest, thighs, and core
- Helps reduce fatigue
- Helps recover mobility
- Boosts energy
- Space saving accessories
- Available in different colors
- Some sets may have delicate handles that may break.
The high-grade quality fabric ensures that your workout is fun, effective, and relaxing. The Aerial Yoga Hammock is a tool that allows an individual to go deeper into the postures by creating an optimum range of motion.
The premium quality aerial fabric with optimum stretchability realigns your spine and reduces back and muscle soreness. The mobility, holding postures, and stretching help improve the functioning of the digestive and lymphatic systems. It helps improve flexibility, boosts energy, and increases focus.
This yoga swing is perfect for aerial yoga, aerial dance, anti-gravity yoga, unnata yoga, suspension yoga, and aerial Pilates.
- Load capacity: 200 lbs
- Fully layered with 3-yard-width yoga style swings
- Double point hanging offers safety and comfort
- Effective for weight loss
- Reduces anxiety
- Great for relaxation
- Reduce stress
- Helpful for autistic rehabilitation training
- Not a fireproof fabric.
- Does not come with included accessories.
The EverKing Aerial Yoga Swing withstands up to 400 pounds and is suitable for both men and women. It is widely used to relax you from head to toe, including the muscles, joints, and tendons. This is suitable for inversion therapy to decompress the spine and offer pelvic traction.
By practicing back stretches, one can reduce back pain and alleviate fatigue. It also helps reduce back stress by relieving pressure on vertebrae discs and ligaments. This yoga swing is durable. It is made using high power parachute fabric.
- Load capacity: 440 lbs
- Dimensions of swing: 98.42” x 59.05”
- Perfect for inversion therapy
- Alleviates back and spinal pain
- Reduces fatigue and back stress
- Free carry bag
- Easy to install
- Works both indoor and outdoor
- Strong fabric material
- Does not have straps to hang with
- No instruction guide
- No adjustment straps
This Deluxe Aerial Hammock Yoga Swing will help you do numerous yoga positions. This top-rated yoga swing is made from polyester taffeta. These lightweight yoga swing relieves back and neck pain. It is among the best inversion studio-quality tools that improve core strength and relieve compressed spinal discs. The soft polyester taffeta material offers great comfort.
- Load capacity: 660 pounds
- Dimensions of swing: 98.42″ x 59.05″
- Swing weight: 1200 g
- Easy to use
- Withstands huge load
- Lightweight material
- Easy to set up
- Limited color options.
- No instruction guide for beginners.
- No carrying bag.
These are the top yoga swings available on the market. But are they really effective? Why should you get one?
Why Buy A Yoga Swing?
Practicing regular yoga may not allow you to do certain stretches recommended for improving joint mobility. A yoga swing makes practicing such poses much easier. It allows one to practice back stretches, mobility poses, and inversion therapy with more ease and perfection.
But before you buy a yoga swing, you must know how to use it. Take guidance from a certified practitioner. The following tips can also help.
How To Use A Yoga Swing
- Adjust the base of the seat and sit on the strap.
- Grab the handle firmly to get down and lower yourself.
- Hold it tight and practice different postures and stretches.
- Ask an instructor to guide you.
The following section will tell you what to look for before buying a yoga swing.
Buying Guide For A Perfect Yoga Swing
- Weight Capacity: This will help you understand if the swing can hold you safe.
- Durability: Check the material, climbing-grade daisy chains, and carabiners. The best aerial yoga swing should come with a locking carabiner for added durability.
- Handles: The handles should be made with A Grade gym quality foam. They distribute your weight across the handles as you practice yoga in the air.
- Extendable Straps: Yoga swings should have extendable straps to adjust the height as per your needs. This enables you to stretch your legs and hands perfectly.
- Seat Size: Check if the seat can hold a bigger or smaller physique.
- Portability: A yoga swing should have a carrying bag and all the facilities needed while traveling.
- Warranty: Check the warranty the product comes with.
Practicing yoga has a plethora of benefits. While regular yoga is enough for most people, yoga swings (aerial yoga) can offer added benefits for those with back pain and other joint issues.
However, if you are new to yoga swings, ensure you first get trained from a certified instructor before you get one for your home. Using the swings without the right knowledge can lead to injuries.
Pick the right yoga swing from this list. Start using them today and enjoy greater health in the days to come!