Tattoos these days are a symbol of expression of how we feel, of our opinions and our beliefs and principles. Birds are believed to be close friends of human being. Different birds convey different messages. That’s the reason why bird tattoos are loved by many people with different preferences.
A bird tattoo signifies freedom, the right that we have to walk away from anything that isn’t helping us grow anymore or something that is holding us back?
So here we have a huge collection of tattoo ideas with bird tattoos. In this article, we will showcase only top 15 bird tattoo designs. There are varieties of tattoos and here is a list of the most popular and interesting bird tattoos.
Top 15 Bird Tattoo Designs
1. This is one of the most cutest and popular tattoos. This signifies a bunch of birds, tiny yet powerful. It gives a sense of freedom and is a source of inspiration.
2. This tattoo shows the birds in a clearer outline and in lesser number. This is mostly used to symbolize fewer but more powerful aspects of life one believes in.
3. A single bird in blue color, this tattoo is one strong tattoo surely brings on a sense of positivity. While the tattoos above are subtle and adorable, this one shows character and strength. This is so apt, when you want to make a statement.
4. This tattoo below is one of the most loved tattoos, thanks to its nature. Its different, it’s bold and yet holds a subtle appeal. For girls who love and doesn’t mind showing off their sexy backs, this is the perfect tattoo.
5. While some love it to sport it on the arm, some on the wrist and some choose to wear it on the back, depending on their preferences. You can go different ways for opting a tattoo on your foot. It’s such an element of surprise while you show off those sexy shoes.
[ Read: Tattoo ]
6. If you are more of an extrovert and loves fun and bright colors, getting bored of philosophies and life lessons, then here is one such tattoo you might like. The stars are an added bonus.
7. How about making a huge statement with a cage and the birds? Let people make the assumptions now, right? ;)
8. While a single bird shows confidence and self respect, a nest of them symbolize bonding, relationships and oneness of a family. Add in some more color for much needed happiness, and here you have the perfect tattoo.
9. How would you like to combine the best of worlds, a chirping bird and the elements of music? Though a tattoo, may be? That would be the perfect combination.
10. When you have a best friend that is like a part of you, so close that you are one soul and two bodies, this is what you should get it done for oneself! This tattoo is just so perfect and perfectly apt, made for best of the friends.
[ Read: 20 Amazing Tattoo Designs ]
11. How would you like the idea of some birds from a feather? Isn’t it fantastic imagination? Little birds coming from a feather, we think it’s such a beautiful piece of art.
12. The abstract colors, outlines and the bird’s expression here show how free a person is, if made a choice to be, just like a tattoo.
[ Read: Popular Mehndi Tattoo Designs ]
13. How adorable are these little birdies here? The pop of the blue colors makes us want to go ‘Awwh!’. Does it make you want to do the same?
14. Sharp lines and outlines in beautiful vibrant colors have its own way of expressing themselves, and here in this tattoo, it’s all done in the perfect spirit.
15. Last but not the least, this little ones are always a joy to adore for, aren’t they? Its perfectly proved so in this tattoo here too, don’t you agree with us?
[ Read: Tongue Tattoo ]
So these are our top 15 picks for the beautiful bird tattoo designs? Which one will you prefer amongst them? Do shoot a comment and let us know!
Find more fascinating tattoo designs and pick what speaks about you best.
Latest posts by Namita (see all)
- 4 Best Ways Tamarind Helps You To Lose Weight - November 11, 2014
- 7 Useful Tips To Help You Buy The Best “Artificial Eyebrows” - September 16, 2014
- 18 Amazing Benefits Of Silva Method Meditation - September 12, 2014
- 13 Amazing Health Benefits Of Tamarind Leaves - August 14, 2014
- Olive Oil Vs Coconut Oil – Which Is Better? - July 15, 2014