Top 100 Bridal Shower Wishes: Sentimental, Funny, & More
Words that let you express your love and wish the bride all the happiness in the world.
There comes a time in life when you are unconditionally happy for a person that you care for. Marriage is one of those times, and in times like these, it is difficult to put your emotions in proper sentences. To help you with that, we have articulated a few touching bridal shower wishes that you can use for your friends and family.
A bridal shower is an event celebrating a couple’s union and their love. It is a common tradition for a bride’s friends and family to organize a bridal shower. It is a chance for their friends and family to come together to wish the couple a lifetime of happiness and “shower” them with loads of gifts and good luck! So, if you have planned on gifting the couple and have no idea as to what to write in a bridal shower card, you need to keep reading and find the one that works the best for you.
In This Article
How Do You Congratulate Someone On A Bridal Shower?
A bridal shower is often seen as a nice little break to blow off some steam in between the preparations of a wedding, which can be pretty hectic. So, assuming that there is a bridal shower planned, it would be imperative that you take a gift or a card at least to offer to the happy couple. This is where it could get a little tricky for you as it might be confusing what gift to take or what kind of bridal shower messages you should put on the card if you don’t know how to congratulate someone on a bridal shower.
To understand that, you need to know the type of bridal shower you would be attending. If it is a formal shower, you could get the couple a fancy gift, and if it is a more relaxed event, you could get them a lovely card with a meaningful wish. As for the meaningful wish, you could wish them a lifetime of a prosperous marriage and maybe crack a joke or anything you think that they would like.
Best Wishes For Bride On Bridal Shower
A wedding is an event of a lifetime for a couple that they wish to spend with their family and friends. In an event that is so important, as a part of the couple’s life, you need to make sure that your wish for them is different and one that they will remember for a long time. You could talk about your time together with the couple or how much they mean to you in your shower messages. You have to be positive about their upcoming journey and wish them the strength to start their new lives.
We have put a list together just for you to choose from a whole lot of variety from sentimental, meaningful, to funny wishes here. So go ahead and read them all!
Sentimental Bridal Shower Wishes
To make the happy couple get teary-eyed, you can use the following wishes in your cute bridal shower cards:
- It is a long way from saying “yes” to “I do,” and for making that journey, I wish a happy bridal shower to you!
- Congratulations are in order for the big day, and I can’t wait to celebrate this amazing day with you.
- The future is uncertain, but I wish you both a wonderful married life and a lifetime of being together.
- A very happy wedding and married life to the perfect couple!
- This is just the first stepping stone; the best is yet to come in this long journey!
- Cherish each moment with each other and make the most of the days to come.
- Make the most of each other and uplift each other in this journey of marriage.
- May your married life be filled with laughter, prosperity, and lots of love!
- I offer you the best wishes for your wedding day and upcoming life together!
- I could not be happier for both of you and your decision to be together for life.
- I have happy tears thinking of the incredible adventures that you are going to have in the near future.
- To loads of love, new experiences till infinity and beyond!
- Life is short, but you can start with being together forever! Best Wishes for that!
Funny Bridal Shower Wishes
A wedding day can be nerve-wracking for most. The preparations and pre-wedding jitters can affect the bride and the groom. Amidst all the hustle-bustle, if you can lighten the mood with your wedding shower wishes, it would be great! And for that, we have some of the funniest bridal shower sayings for you to use!
- Don’t hesitate to act surprised to see the gift that you had pre-registered! Cheers to a happy married life!
- I am so jealous of all the gifts and wishes that you are going to receive!
- I got a chance to buy a China set for this occasion, and I have never been happier about it!
- I want to congratulate you on finding that one person who is going to laugh at all your poor jokes!
- I wouldn’t miss your marriage for the world. It would be like missing out on the event of the year because nobody can believe that you finally said “yes”!
- There will be very few not-so-happy days in your marriage but don’t worry; you will always have your wedding day to look back at and smile.
- Your partner loves you unconditionally, and we are trying to figure out why.
- Marriage is like baking a cake, and at the moment, you are at the stage of getting the bowl out of the cupboard. Now, please take my word that it is going to take a lifetime to cook.
- Have an amazing bridal shower, and don’t forget that there is still time left to run! Kidding, of course!
- Congratulations on the wedding and also, I am only coming for the food and alcohol!
Short Bridal Shower Wishes
With these short and sweet ones, the bride and the groom will be touched on receiving these shower messages.
- I hope that you are showered with lots of wishes and kitchen supplies!
- Wishing you both love, luck, and prosperity in your marriage.
- To a lifetime of love and laughter with your favorite person. Cheers!
- Raising a toast to eternal happiness and marital bliss for both of you.
- Enjoy the break from the madness of the wedding day. You will need it!
- Showering you a lot of happiness and warm wishes.
- I am elated to be able to share this joyous day with you.
- Here’s to a lifetime of shared dishwashing duties!
- Congratulations on making it this far; the rest is just a cakewalk!
- Enjoy the last party before the nerves set in for the big day!
- God Bless you both on your journey!
- To a lifetime of love, laughter, and chaos!
Bridal Shower Wishes For Friend
On your friend’s wedding day, you are as excited as them. Let them know of your happiness with these unique wishes at your friends’ bridal shower.
- The big day is almost here, and I am as thrilled as you, and I will be there if you need me till then and after as well!
- I could not be happier to know that you have found your happily-ever-after.
- Here’s cheering for your special day and every day after that with your partner.
- I hope that you are cherished as a partner as you are cherished as a friend.
- I thought I was your soulmate, but your partner is not that bad too, so here’s wishing both of you a lifetime of happiness!
- You both are proof that true love does exist. I wish that you both grow in love and care for each other always!
- May you stay the same; madly, crazily, and truly in love! Best wishes to you.
- It brings me so much joy to see you happy, my dearest friend. Congratulations!
- You have chosen the perfect person to grow old with. Best wishes!
- Choosing each other was difficult, you have done that, now you can relax and enjoy the rest of your life with each other!
Infographic – 15 Unique Bridal Shower Wishes
Sometimes, picking the most beautiful and heartfelt bridal wishes can be challenging. Do not worry! We have compiled a list of some of the sweet and unique ones from the list above to wish your loved one the best in this amazing chapter of their life. Scroll down to find them in the infographic below.
A bridal shower is one of the most exciting pre-wedding events when the soon-to-wed couple is laid-back and wishes to have a good time with close friends and family. After this point, things will probably start getting chaotic and stressful for the couple and those closely related and involved in the wedding planning and preparations. Therefore, bring your best version on this occasion and write a meaningful message in your card, inspired by our list of the top 100 bridal shower wishes. Pour out your warmest wishes on this special day. The couple and their families will surely appreciate it.
Frequently Asked Questions
How do you thank someone for a bridal shower?
You can start by saying thank you to the person for hosting your bridal shower and for making it a memorable and cherishable experience. If the host has given you a special gift, tell them why you like it or how you plan to use it. End your note or speech with a warm “thank you” again and convey your love for the host.
How do you address a bridal shower card?
Since the bride is someone close to you, you can make your shower card personal and short. You can go ahead and make it a little funny to add a note of lightness. Lastly, wish the bride and her groom happiness for the next chapter in their lives.