Do you have a Capricorn friend or lover you want to know more about? Worry not! Going through a few Capricorn quotes may help you better understand their characteristics. Capricorns are loving and shy who value friendship. They care about family and friends and can be trusted blindly. Also, Capricorns are hard-working and can go to any extent to reach their goals. In this article, we will present you some amazing quotes about Capricorns to give you more insights into their personality. Keep reading.
In This Article
Capricorn Love Quotes
- “A Capricorn needs to learn to trust their heart as much as their head in order to find real, lasting love.” – Heike Thieme
- “Preferring to become friends first, the Capricorn lover likes to build a solid foundation in all areas of life. Capricorns know that love takes work and that it’s more than a feeling.” – Emmalee Russo
- “If you love a Capricorn, take care to tell Capricorn how you feel on a regular basis; this sign fears rejection and will open up slowly if not encouraged. If you are expressive, you will find Capricorn surprisingly passionate.” – K.C. Jones
- “We wear a lot of labels in our lives, and it’s so very easy to be defined by them. We have grown somehow accustomed to thinking of ourselves as a size eight or a size fourteen, as a Capricorn or a Taurus, as single or in love.” – Ally Carter
- “A relationship with a Capricorn is built around tangible, physical connection. Capricorn needs to spend quality time with their lover.” – Aliza Kelly
- “You can hate me. You can go out there and say anything you want about me, but you will love me later because I told you the truth.” – Mary J. Blige
- “Really, everything I do is inspired by love, everything.” – Indya Moore
- “Well, I think the thing about love is that even though the things around us change, we as human beings, a lot of the ways we interact, and the ways we love each other is timeless. It requires trust, honesty, commitment, romance, and physical chemistry.” – John Legend
Capricorn women are responsible, intelligent, and quick on their feet. While they might come off as rude and stand-offish at the start, their down-to-earth nature will eventually pull others in. Here are a few quotes describing a Capricorn woman in further detail.
Capricorn Woman Quotes
- “A Capricorn woman may appear shy or submissive, but she is like a rubber ball: You can push a dent into it, but the ball always springs back to its original shape.” – Joanna Martine Woolfolk
- “I remember vividly, as a kid, my mother had ‘Jesus Was a Capricorn’and used to listen to it over and over and over.” – Earl Brown
- “Find out who you are and do it on purpose.” – Dolly Parton
- “I think it’s never too late to learn—or it’s a lesson that’s good to continue learning—that you need to treat everyone on a set with respect.” – Alison Brie
- “With an incredible drive and energy, the Capricorn Sun person wants to pursue a path of growth and purpose.” – Kelsey Branca
- “Naturally, I’m a Virgo, we believe in astrology. And you’re Capricorn so you don’t.” – Katia
- “[Capricorns] often try to mask their feelings because they are afraid of exposing too much of themselves. Never mind that their fears are unfounded; this is how they feel.” – Joanna Martine Woolfolk
- “Capricorn is born with a keen awareness of this Earthly limitation and is thus determined to make things happen during its lifetime. They’re known for their serious focus, especially in youth.” – Elisabeth Grace
Being funny is one of the strong suits of Capricorns, but they excel at sarcasm and witty banter. Get a glimpse of their quick-witted nature in the next section.
Funny Capricorn Quotes
- “I’m a typical Capricorn. I’m hardworking, loyal, sometimes stubborn, and I don’t believe in astrology.” – Jonah Petretti
- “You’re faithful, amusing and considerate, so your Capricorn star sign says, you’re also reserved and disciplined, but let your hair down, It’s your birthday.” – Susan Smith
- “Jesus was a Capricorn, he ate organic foods, he believed in love and peace, and never wore no shoes.” – Kris Kristofferson
- “You’ll have to dig deep to get to the heart of Capricorn. It’s like buried treasure.” – Anonymous
- “I never understood the idea that you’re supposed to mellow as you get older. Slowing down isn’t something I relate to at all. The goal is to continue in good and bad, all of it.” – Diane Keaton
- “Capricorn is the sign of success. This is why you’ve earned the reputation of being a hardworking, business-savvy money magnet.” – Mecca Woods
- “A Capricorn is good by fair means, but by foul means, you’d better leave.” – Anonymous
- “Goats are fierce, independent, at the beck of no man. Everyone, even the king, respects the goat.” – P.J. Hetherhouse
- “Capricorns pay close attention to those who don’t clap when they win.” – Anonymous
- “Me? I’m a Capricorn. Everybody knows that Capricorns don’t believe in the horoscope!” – Officer Pete Malloy (Adam-12)
- “A Capricorn always needs evidence.” – Anonymous
- “Capricorns like to be on top of everything, and even as small children, you’ll hear them say, “It’s seven o’clock, why isn’t the cereal on the table?” – Sylvia Friedman
- “I’m a Capricorn, and they flower late.” – Marianne Faithfull
- “Capricorn is the mature, assertive daddy of the zodiac.” – Jake Register
- “I’m not that much of a serious person. I’m a Capricorn. I just get on with it.” – FKA Twigs
- “If you are offended by Capricorn’s words, know that they only let out 1%.” – Anonymous
- “I very seldom compromise. I am a Capricorn.” – Carolina Herrera
- “Your Capricorn is showing” – Alexandria Bellefleur
- “You can tell a lot about someone’s personality if you know his star sign –Jesus, born on 25 December, fed the five thousand, walked on water –typical Capricorn.” – Ronnie Barker
- “A Capricorn woman is on earth to teach women that they can be tycoons.” – Robin MacNaughton
- “I’m a Capricorn and I’m mad loyal—mad loyal!—and I will always look for the good in people.” – Jeannie Mai
Capricorns are ambitious, hardworking, and responsible individuals. They are ready to go to any lengths to achieve what they have set their eye on. Read on to know more about Capricorn’s temperament and nature.
Capricorn Personality Traits Quotes
- “If Capricorns have their eye on something they will get it no matter how long it takes.” – Therrie Rosenwald
- “Capricorns are aware of the way to rise back up.” – Rahul Panchal
- “It’s a good thing Capricorns are able to deal with crushing disappointment.” – Kyle Anderson
- “Capricorns always have a clear objective.” – Anonymous
- “You either learn from your experiences or go back and do the same thing, and I learned from my experiences.” – Mary J. Blige
- “Capricorns like to stay in one place. I have to go to work in places like New York, but basically, I don’t want to go anywhere. One time, I got a trip around the world for doing something on television, and the travel agent was so excited, I gave her the tickets.” – Charles Nelson Reilly
- “You see, Capricorn is strength, he is inflexible and he is disciplined.” – Noel Eastwood
- “A Capricorn would rather struggle in silence than, admit a weakness and ask for help.” – Megan Scott
- “Born into the Capricorn herd, you learn how to be patient, how to resist short-term gratification in place of long-term gain, how to build for the future and how to invest yourself fully in your long-term plans.” – Sally Kirkman
- “The Capricorn people are the most determined of the entire zodiac.” – Anonymous
- “Capricorns enter every relationship with a purpose; in fact, they do everything in this way.” – Mark S. Husson
- “A Capricorn’s confidence is usually misunderstood as arrogance.” – Anonymous
- “Capricorn wants mastery. Mastery takes time. That’s OK. Capricorn builds — brick by brick — till the building is complete. Forget disposable accomplishments.” – Matthew Abergel
- “Capricorns see work wherever they go and are happy working, for accomplishment is their goal.” – Anonymous
- “Capricorn: A night owl, she is usually serious, alone dreamer of great dreams. What ultimately makes her so fascinating and distinguished is her inborn courage, ambition, persistence, and capacity to make her fantasies real.” – Judith Bennett
- “Capricorns take themselves very seriously and don’t love feeling vulnerable. Letting people in deeply is not something they do lightly, but once they do, they tend to be very loyal.” – Jessica Lanyadoo and T. Greenaway
- “You know my style; I’m a Capricorn. I only pay attention to the facts.” – Pat Morrissey/Havlin
- “I’m a Capricorn. We like challenges.” – Anonymous
- “But the very elusiveness of your Capricorn personality can be hypnotically attractive. Like a riddle wrapped inside a sphinx, there seems to be a fascinating secret buried in your depths.” – Joanna Martine Woolfolk
- “Although Capricorns appear to be excessively serious, in reality, they’re actually not.” – Rahul Panchal
- “It is the mortality of the world that Capricorn sees— its limitations, its inherent struggle, the very fragile nature of life, and the extreme vulnerability of the human animal.” – Liz Greene
- “Capricorn will invest time and money to alleviate man’s suffering by structuring all that he touches.” – Louis Turi
- “One of your greatest challenges, Capricorn, is to continue to climb up that mountain, hill, or obstacle and turn lemons into lemonade if possible. No matter how steep the climb, Capricorns are cautioned, ‘Do not get off.’ You must continue the climb.” – Dr. Atara
- “You must take all of your Capricorn foundational energy and use your gift to creatively visualize what you desire, want, or need.” – Dr. Regina Atara Wead
- “I’m a Capricorn, so I usually get what I want by sheer persistence.” – Anonymous
- “In Capricorn we have the triumph of matter, it reaches its densest and most concrete expression; but this triumph is followed by that of spirit. There is full expression of the earthly nature in Capricorn but also immense spiritual possibilities.” – Kurt Abrahams
- “Capricorns believe that hard labor as well as ambition can lead to success in the long run.” – Rahul Panchal
- “Capricorn is the mountain and the person, the path and the one treading it. The two are inseparable. So when you reach the peak experiences of your life and the final stones are laid, stop and have a look around.” – Malvin Artley
- “It is a fact that Capricorns are clever, but they are more calculative.” – Rahul Panchal
Actor Dax Shepard said, “I’ve had plenty of good times and have settled peacefully into quite a boring existence that I love. I had enough fireworks and chaos. It is a blissful boring life, believe me.” This quote conveys how Capricorns view their lives. Take a sneak-peek into the lives of various Capricorn personalities through the famous quotes below. Keep scrolling!
Famous Capricorn Quotes
- “Never underestimate the power of a Capricorn for self-preservation.” – Linda Goodman
- “The best way to predict the future is to create it.” – Peter Drucker
- “I always want more.” – Alvin Ailey
- “Everything is very black and white for me. I don’t really like playing mind games.” – Zayn Malik
- “Look up at the stars and not down at your feet.” – Stephen Hawking
- “I’m in awe of the universe, but I don’t necessarily believe there’s an intelligence or agent behind it.” – David Bowie
- “If you put your name on something, it better be the best… you only get one shot.” – George Foreman
- “Life’s experiences, whether they be pleasant or unpleasant, torturous or excruciatingly wonderful and blissful, you know, season you somehow and you learn from them.” – Mel Gibson
- “Nothing in this world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity.” – Martin Luther King Jr.
- “You get what you work for, not what you wish for.” – Howard A. Tillman
- “Even at their most open, Capricorns will be pretty hard to fathom.” – Joanna Martine Woolfolk
- “I like someone who’s not crazy but likes to have a good time… and who is thoughtful, kind and easy laugh with.” – Kate Bosworth
- “Capricorns are exceptionally abiding friends and will be there for the people who mean the most to them, especially in moments of emotional distress.” – Alex Dimitrov and Dorothea Lasky
- “I think it’s never too late to learn — or it’s a lesson that’s good to continue learning — that you need to treat everyone on a set with respect.” – Alison Brie
- “I think we’re both fully aware that it’s a mountain to climb and that that mountain won’t stop, in terms of a relationship, because I think that’s what it is.” – Orlando Bloom
- “Cultures grow on the vine of tradition.” – Jonah Goldberg
- “Rare is true love, true friendship is rarer.” – Jean De La Fontaine
- “You’re not human if you don’t feel.” – Liam Hemsworth
- “…it is the Fish who provides the extreme highs and low in your relationship and, strangely enough, it is this rollercoaster ride that helps Pisces cope with the monotony and routine and control that is the Goat’s preferred way of living.” – Rosemary Breen
- “I don’t think I’m easy to talk about. I’ve got a very irregular head and I’m not anything that you think I’m anyway.” – Syd Barret
- “Trees that are slow to grow bear the best fruit.” – Molière
- “They always say time changes things but you actually have to change them yourself.” – Andy Warhol
- “Instead of letting your hardships and failures discourage or exhaust you, let them inspire you. Let them make you even hungrier to succeed.” – Michelle Obama
- “I’m a man that’s unique to the world. That’s kind of the star I was born under — on the cusp of Capricorn and Aquarius.” – Jose James
- “I’m not making millions here, and because I’m a Capricorn I save up.” – Betty Gabriel
- “If you take responsibility for yourself you will develop a hunger to accomplish your dreams.” – Les Brown
- “Life gives you plenty of time to do whatever you want to do if you stay in the present moment.” – Deepak Chopra
- “The secret of success is learning how to use pain and pleasures instead of having pain and pleasure use you.” – Tony Robbins
- “There are certain things I want to keep to me. I don’t like to discuss my private life.” – Aaliyah
- “I don’t believe in being serious about anything. I think life is too serious to be taken seriously” – Ray Bradbury
- “God gives us relatives: thank God we can choose our friends.” – Addison Mizner
- “There’s nothing so easy to learn as experience and nothing so hard to apply.” – Josh Billings
- “I don’t think I ever take huge risks, though I’m not scared to do so.” – Kevin Costner
- “It is better to risk starving to death than surrender. If you give up on your dreams, what’s left?” – Jim Carrey
- “I learned the value of hard work by working hard.” – Margaret Mead
Infographic: Things Only Capricorn Can Relate To
Anyone who has been around Capricorns knows that they have a calming presence. They are a friendly, patient, and calm bunch and would never back out from helping others. No wonder their presence offers comfort to people! However, behind their calm and reliable exterior, they tend to be internally chaotic. Check out the infographic below to know some lesser-known traits of Capricorns.
We hope these Capricorn quotes have been able to display a clearer picture of the zodiac sign’s personality. Hardworking, dedicated, and truthful, a Capricorn likes to be responsible. So, if you are a Capricorn or someone you know is one, you will surely find a quote you can relate to. And if you want to know about the traits of this zodiac sign and want to approach a Capricorn the right way, these quotes will surely be of help. So, enjoy getting to know this sign better!
Frequently Asked Questions
What is a Capricorn’s weakness?
Capricorns set high standards for themselves and are scared of failure. They constantly love working which can lead to no work-life balance.
Who should a Capricorn marry?
According to astrology, Capricorns are most compatible with Taurus, Cancer, Virgo, Scorpio and Pisces. However, a Capricorn should marry a person who loves, respects, and understands them. Since Capricorns are known for being extremely hard-working and career-oriented, a partner with the same goals would make an ideal partner for them.
What makes a Capricorn happy?
Capricorns thrive on simplicity, order, and structure. They love being complimented for their efforts and the things they do.
Who is Capricorn’s best friend?
A Capricorn appreciates a best friend who is supportive, patient, and reliable. According to astrology, Taurus, Virgo, Pisces, Scorpio, and Cancer can establish strong friendships with Capricorn.