Inflammation is bad. And there are various ways inflammation can take form in your body. It could be a pain in your joints. Or hemorrhoids. It could even be asthma. Or just plain boils on your skin that are giving you a hard time. What if we tell you about a particular medication that gives you great relief from your condition faster than you could imagine?
Intriguing, right? So are the ways of chymoral forte. Keep reading – the solution to your problems is right below.
Table of Contents
- How Does Chymoral Forte Work?
- What Are The Uses Of Chymoral Forte?
- How To Take Chymoral Forte Properly
- What Are The Other Ways To Fight Inflammation?
- What Side Effects May Chymoral Forte Have?
How Does Chymoral Forte Work?
Don’t worry. We will not bore you with the technical details. But we guess it will help you if you first understand how this medication works.
The most important component of chymoral forte is trypsin chymotrypsin, which is a proteolytic enzyme (enzymes that break proteins into amino acids). This enzyme is extracted from the pancreas of beef, and it possesses powerful anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties that help fight inflammation in the body.
This is how chymoral forte can solve your issues. And now, we get into the details.
What Are The Uses Of Chymoral Forte?
1. Helps Treat Piles
One Indian study shows how using the enzyme trypsin chymotrypsin can help heal inflamed hemorrhoids. Tablets containing the enzymes were powdered and mixed with the relevant ointment – when it was applied, the condition of the patients improved dramatically (1).
2. Reduces Swelling Of Eyes
Studies show that chymoral forte is often used during cataract surgery to reduce eye damage and swelling.
3. Treats Asthma
Taking chymoral forte, either orally or as a shot, can help loosen phlegm and alleviate symptoms of asthma and bronchitis, according to some sources.
4. Relieves Sore Throat
The anti-inflammatory properties of chymoral forte can help treat sore throat as well. The same properties also make it an ideal treatment for pain and swelling in the body.
These are the ways chymoral forte can be of use to you. But how do you take it? What about the dosage?
How To Take Chymoral Forte Properly
You can take this medication only as per your doctor’s suggestion. The patients must start taking the tablets as soon as they experience pain and swelling. A few other things you should keep in mind are:
- The tablets are absorbed best when taken orally. Swallow them directly with water in one go.
- You can take the tablets with or without food – depending on what your doctor has advised.
- Take the tablets at evenly spaced intervals.
The usual dosage includes taking one tablet twice to thrice a day. But, the dosage depends on your health condition and a number of other factors. Please consult your doctor.
Since chymoral forte is primarily used for fighting inflammation, let’s take a look at the other ways you can reduce inflammation in your body. A few simple lifestyle changes can go a long way, can’t they?
What Are The Other Ways To Fight Inflammation?
- Include anti-inflammatory foods in your diet. These include tomatoes, fatty fish like salmon, almonds and walnuts, olive oil, green leafy veggies, fruits like blueberries and oranges, and whole grains.
- Eliminate foods that may cause inflammation. These include refined carbs like pastries and white breads, fried foods, sweetened beverages, and processed meat.
- Limit your alcohol consumption.
- Make exercise a part of your routine. Include meditation and yoga too. These practices fight stress, which is another contributing factor for inflammation.
Making these changes to your life can have better effects. Before we wrap up, you also must know about the precautions.
What Side Effects May Chymoral Forte Have?
- Possible Issues During Pregnancy And Breastfeeding
There is less research available on the effects chymoral forte might have on your body if you are pregnant or breastfeeding. Hence, avoid intake in both the cases.
- May Aggravate Kidney Or Liver Disease
Some sources suggest that the medication may aggravate kidney or liver disease. Hence, if you have (or had) a kidney ailment, avoid use and consult your doctor.
- Possible Allergies
Some individuals may experience itchiness, shortness of breath, swelling of lips, loss of consciousness, and, in some extremely rare cases, even death.
There are no known interactions with chymoral forte. However, do discuss with your doctor.
Maybe inflammation has been creating a mess in your life. But it doesn’t always have to be that way. With modern medication and appropriate lifestyle changes, you can combat inflammation and live a healthy life.
Tell us how this post has helped you. Simply leave a comment in the box below.
Expert’s Answers For Readers’ Questions
When to take chymoral forte?
Keep in mind to take it at the same time every day. The time of intake depends on your health condition and various other factors. So, please consult your doctor.
Any substitutes for chymoral forte?
The tablet doesn’t have any alternatives that offer the same effects. Consult your doctor, though.
Where to buy chymoral forte? What’s the price?
At your nearest pharmacy, after your doctor has prescribed it. We don’t recommend online purchase. A strip contains 20 tablets – costs ₹352.
1. “Use of enzyme and heparin paste in acute hemorrhoids”. US National Library of Medicine.
Latest posts by Ravi Teja Tadimalla (see all)
- What Is Jicama Good For? 7 Health Benefits Of The Root Vegetable - March 5, 2019
- Nitrates: The Truth About Them + Top 9 Foods - March 5, 2019
- 6 Ways Gluten Can Be Bad For Some People – Findings From 34+ Studies - February 28, 2019
- What Are Oxalates: High-Oxalate Foods + How To Prevent Oxalate Build-up - February 27, 2019
- 8 Everyday Foods That Are High In Lectins + Are Lectins Healthy - February 25, 2019