Different girls have different face shapes and sometimes what happens is that we try to copy makeup looks of celebs and end up looking not just bad but odd too, mostly since you may not have the same face shape as that of Kate Winslet or may not have the same face shape as that of Reese Witherspoon.
So while doing your face makeup, it’s important to cast a glance on to the type of face shape that you have. For that purpose, read the article – How To Know Your Face Shape?
Let’s have a deeper insight into the face shapes and correct makeup for face shapes which one needs to follow:
The most common face shape is that of the “Oval” shape. I, myself have that shape so am going to get to the topic right away! Well, Jessica Alba’s face is also sort of Oval Shaped as you can make out from the picture!
Get more tips from the article – 7 Must Follow Makeup Tips For Oval Face.
Who better than Milla Jovovich ( the Resident Evil Star) to refer when talking about this face shape? Mainly since the new movie is all set to hit the theaters soon.
Well, I don’t have this face shape, but my friend does, and I’ve seen what she does, well she is also a Google person and learns tricks from here and there.
Here is a tested version, I am sure you’ll love it.
If your face is oblong or rectangular, then your first and foremost motive will be to show the face as oval.
Make brows a little arched than the normal run of your brow bones. This will make your face look a little more oval and round.
The best face to refer to when talking about heart-shaped faces is Reese Witherspoon’s.
Here are a few makeup tips for this face shape. If you have a tapered jawline and a wide forehead, like most heart-shaped faces, the first focus is to move away the attention from the wideness of the forehead. You can highlight certain features and turn down others to perfectly balance this face shape.
1. Use a bronzer or a foundation (darker to the skin tone) along the sides of the temples and the bottom of the chin. Use a highlighting powder and also on top of the nose. Side shadow the nose with a bronzer and add some color to the cheeks to accentuate the high cheek bones that are typical of this face shape.
2. Plump up your lips rather than your eyes. Use a lip plumper or a high-shine gloss and a bold lip color so that focus remains on lips and not on to tapering jawline.
3. Do not make the eyes too smokey, use lighter shades even if you go for a night out smokey effect.
4. Contour your cheekbones with a bronzer by tracing the hollows of your cheeks.
5. Use a subtle shade of blush to add color to the apples of your cheeks.
The biggest concern with makeup for different face shapes is that they look very disproportionate, and this makes it very difficult to achieve a dazzling look! Use makeup to brighten the center of your face which brings attention to the center of your face. A lighter liquid foundation or highlighting powder will help you achieve this effect with ease.
Round face has equal length and width. So when it comes to makeup, you will have to create the illusion of length. Contouring is very important for this face shape.
For more information, read the article – How To Apply Makeup For Round Face?
A little care needs to be taken regarding the colors as bright colors only accentuate the roundness of the face.
Enjoy and use these proven tricks on corrective makeup for different face shapes to have a great makeup on you and look your best! Hope these makeup tips for different face shapes will surely help you to put out your best!