I believe I am communicating with some ardent coffee lovers here. I believe so because I am one amongst you guys! Coffee lovers of the world—unite! This post is all about coffee and how it can make us look radiant!
I am here to share with you one of my favorite coffee mask for face that acts as a skin polisher as well as tightens the skin to a great extent. Brew a little less coffee and save some coffee powder for this mask recipe.
- One sachet of coffee powder
- Pure honey
- Clean utensil
How To Prepare A Coffee Mask For Face:
Now let’s learn the steps on how to make a coffee face mask:
You must have seen a lot of people making use of coffee in scrubs. I have done that too and it is effective, but this time we are preparing something different for our skin. Take a coffee sachet (one that serves for a single cup). Tear it and empty the contents in a clean dry bowl. (Well, my heart does not allow the coffee to be served anywhere else than my mouth but anyways, never mind!). As you can see this amount is just about close to one teaspoon of coffee powder.
[ Read: Face Masks For Glowing Skin ]
To this add honey. Isn’t that totally yum? While I was pouring the honey over the coffee, I wanted to add a shot of milk and just lick it all down but then I curbed my temptation.
Now you can see that honey is happily floating over the coffee powder. Around two teaspoons is all you need.
Take a spoon of your choice and display your mixing skills. Mix, mix, and mix well to finally have a thick paste like consistency.
Here we have the mixed thick mixture. My eyes lit up seeing this—it looks yummy, doesn’t it? Now apply it on your face. Spread it nicely on your face and neck area. It does not spread easily. Try to apply an even layer.
This mask will make your skin feel tight and stretchy, but that is how it works, so stay calm. When the stretchy feeling goes a little overboard, understand that it is time to wash off the mask.
[ Read: Simple Ways To Make Skin Glow Overnight ]
Keep a napkin handy because despite being thick and sticky, it would still drip down a little. Now you can wash it off with lukewarm water.
Benefits of Coffee Mask for Skin:
- Coffee is known to increase blood circulation, something which is extremely beneficial for our skin. People buy varieties of oils and serums to increase blood circulation of the facial skin and if the same effect comes from something so simple and cheap, what better deal can you grab?
- Also the antioxidants in coffee further benefit your skin.
- Honey tightens the skin and imparts a healthy glow when used regularly. Honey is something my mother vouches for. You should definitely try it.
- You can feel the smoothness in your skin after using this mask.
- The aroma of coffee mixed with honey in this mixture soothes your senses.
[ Read: How To Do A Facial At Home? ]
It helps in rejuvenating the skin as a whole when used on a weekly basis.
So, folks put away that coffee mug and quickly prepare this mask for yourselves or even for your girlfriends. What better way to celebrate the goodness of coffee? Apart from drinking it, of course! And the best part is -it is cheap and hardly takes any time. So, pamper your skin with some ‘coffee time and watch as it blooms! And when you are at it, share this recipe with your family and friends too, they will thank you for it!
Try out this coffee face mask recipe and don’t forget to share your experience with us in the comments section below.
- DIY – Amazing Cucumber And Oil Face Mask Recipes To Heal Your Skin
- How to Make a Face Mask for Kids Perfectly?
Latest posts by Pavai (see all)
- 10 Must Have Products For People With Oily Skin for 2019 - January 29, 2015
- 5 Tools To Apply Your Eyeliner Perfectly - January 29, 2015
- 5 Simple Ways To Lighten Facial Hair Naturally - January 29, 2015
- Top 11 Lightweight Non Greasy Hair Oils Available In India - November 5, 2014
- Top 10 Wine Shade Lipsticks Available In India - October 22, 2014