Merely washing your face is not enough. You need to use a face wash or facial cleanser to keep your skin healthy. However, it’s essential to use one that won’t rip the natural oils off your face, leaving it dry. This is where face washes by Dove come to your rescue. The brand is well known for manufacturing skin care products that aren’t harsh to your skin. They have a wide range of products that are suited for every skin type. Here’s a list of Dove face washes that should be a part of your skincare regimen.
Best Dove Face Washes Available In India
- Dove Deep Pure Oil Control Facial Cleanser
- Dove Deep Pure Face Wash
- Dove Beauty Moisture Conditioning Facial Cleanser
- Dove Inner Glow Gentle Exfoliating Facial Cleanser
- Dove 3 in 1 Make-Up Removing Foaming Cleanser
- Dove DermaSeries Dry Skin Relief Gentle Cleansing Face Wash
1. Dove Deep Pure Oil Control Facial Cleanser
This Dove oil-control face wash is most suited for oily and combination skin. It claims to clear excess oil, sebum, and dirt from your pores. It contains micro-puffs that gently soak excess oil and the Dove nutrium moisture face wash will keep your skin hydrated.
- Smooth texture
- Oil control
- Does not cause irritation
Not suitable for people with dry skin
2. Dove Deep Pure Face Wash
This face wash contains micro-puffs that are at least 10 times smaller than the granules in any other scrub. It is gentle on your skin. It contains nutrium moisture that replenishes your skin and keeps the pores clean, thus preventing breakouts.
- Cleans the pores thoroughly
- Leaves your skin oil-free
- Does not cause irritation
Does not help with acne
3. Dove Beauty Moisture Conditioning Facial Cleanser
The Dove beauty moisture face wash contains beauty serum and nutrium moisture. It gently cleans your skin while replenishing its moisture levels. Your skin will not feel tight or dry after using this face wash. It is also suited for all skin types.
- Creamy texture
- Does not dry out your skin
- Lathers well
- Cleans thoroughly
[ Read: Homemade Moisturizers For Dry Skin ]
4. Dove Inner Glow Gentle Exfoliating Facial Cleanser
This exfoliating face wash contains citrus orange oil, nutrium moisture, myristic acid, and glycerin that not just cleanse your skin thoroughly but also keep it refreshed. The citrus orange oil helps in cleaning the dirt from your skin, and the nutrium moisture prevents it from drying out.
- Mild exfoliant
- Prevents breakouts
Not effective in removing blackheads
[ Read: How Often Should You Exfoliate Your Face ]
5. Dove 3 in 1 Make-Up Removing Foaming Cleanser
One good thing about this Dove foaming face wash is that it not only cleanses your skin but also removes your makeup quite effectively. It is specially formulated to provide deep cleansing and moisturize your face. The beauty serum in this face wash sinks deep into your skin and moisturizes it without making it feel tight. This face wash is suitable for all skin types.
- Does not clog pores
- Deep cleansing
- Can remove light makeup
Cannot remove long-lasting and waterproof makeup
6. Dove DermaSeries Dry Skin Relief Gentle Cleansing Face Wash
This Dove face wash for dry skin is specially formulated to treat prevent skin issues caused by dryness. It is hypoallergenic and does not irritate your skin. It is ultra-mild, non-foaming, and proven to improve the hydration level of your skin.
- Extremely gentle
Pick any of these Dove face washes and try them out. And don’t forget to let me know which one suited your skin the most in the comments section below.
- 9 Best Dove Soaps And Body Washes for 2018
- 10 Best Face Washes For Women With Sensitive Skin
- 10 Best Clean and Clear Face Washes in India
- Top 5 Benefits Of Dove Soap For Oily Skin
Latest posts by Ramona Sinha (see all)
- Mandelic Acid: The Must-Have Ingredient In Your Skin Care Routine - February 19, 2019
- Top 10 Lip Oils For Dry Lips – The Best Of 2019 - February 19, 2019
- Alcohol In Skin Care – Everything You Need To Know - February 15, 2019
- Lanolin: Is It Safe For Your Skin? - February 6, 2019
- Dry Oil: What Is It And How To Use It Effectively? - January 29, 2019