Dove, the ever popular hair care brand, celebrates the essence of real women like you and me. The brand that has steadily grown over the past years, understands the needs and complaints of real women. It is with this aim in mind that it creates products that are specifically targeted at helping modern women take care of their daily hair care needs.
Dove’s hair care range was launched in India back in 2007 and soon its hair care solutions became one of the most talked about brand names in Indian homes. Today, Dove has a huge range of products, each with its special care range that caters to different needs. There are shampoos and conditioners formulated for different types of hair and hair problems. Some of its well-known shampoos are the Daily Shine Shampoo, Dryness Care Shampoo, Dandruff Care Shampoo, Dove Hair Fall Rescue Shampoo, Dove Intensive repair Shampoo and Dove Dry Shampoo. It also has special shampoos for protecting coloured hair, like the Dove Color Rescue Shampoo.
The Best Dove Shampoo Products In India
Here are the top 15 Dove shampoo India that are extremely popular with women around the world:
1. Dove Split End Rescue Shampoo:
- This shampoo contains fibre actives which claim to put an end to your split end problem.
- It makes hair stronger and also resistant to breakage.
- Dove claims that using this shampoo along with the Dove Split End Rescue Conditioner will help give maximum benefit.
2. Dove Damage Solutions Intense Repair Shampoo:
- This is a much loved shampoo from the Dove Damage Solutions Range.
- It is formulated with Keratin Actives to give you the best care and protection for your damaged hair.
- Hair that is damaged is more prone to breakage and split ends.
- Dove claims that this shampoo is so well formulated that it goes deep within and nourishes scalp from the roots to rebuild damaged hair.
- The way to use this is to massage hair completely using the shampoo, leave on for a few minutes and then wash off.
3. Dove Nourishing Oil Care Shampoo:
- This shampoo contains fiber actives along with Vita Oils.
- The Vita Oils formulation goes deep into the roots of your hair to nourish each strand.
- It infuses the hair roots with the richness of the Vita Oils.
- It is important to massage hair and leave it on for 2 to 3 minutes before washing off.
- Definitely give this shampoo a try if you have dry hair as it will help make your hair smoother and silkier than before.
4. Dove Dryness Care Shampoo:
- Dry and frizzy hair suffers extra damage, especially during the winter, when your hair and scalp tend to be exceptionally dry and itchy. This is a specially formulated shampoo for dry, dull and damaged hair.
- It nourishes damaged hair and gives it a healthy shine.
- The shampoo helps smoothen out hair to a certain extent.
- This will revive your dull and lifeless hair and bring them back to life with a shine and bounce.
5. Dove Daily Shine Shampoo:
- This specific Dove shampoo is meant for regular usage. It provides strength, nourishment and shine to your dull, damaged and pollution-ridden hair.
- This shampoo has a specially formulated serum infused in it which protects the hair from dust and pollution every day.
- It will help you maintain your hair without weighing it down with product build up.
- It will also cleanse your scalp and hair from daily dirt and pollution.
6. Dove Dandruff Care Shampoo:
- This is a special shampoo from the Dove Damage Therapy Range.
- As the name suggests, if you are suffering from itchy scalp or other similar problems of the scalp due to dandruff, then you may give this shampoo a try.
- It contains ZPTO formulation which guards hair against dandruff and eradicates it to a big extent.
- It also has a Micro Moisture Serum infusion which provides moisture to the hair from root to tip.
7. Dove Color Rescue Shampoo:
- This is a specially formulated Dove shampoo that’s meant for coloured hair.
- It has Micro Moisture Serum which repairs hair that has been damaged by colouring.
- It is also infused with fiber actives which reconstruct hair from deep within, locking in the color and making it last longer.
8. Dove Hair Fall Rescue Shampoo:
- This is a specially formulated shampoo which nourishes hair from deep within.
- It is good to be used on a daily basis as well.
- This product helps strengthen hair from the roots and prevents breakage. Thus hair is stronger and hair fall is comparatively reduced.
9. Dove Dry Shampoo:
- This is a very useful shampoo which is already quite popular outside India.
- It is a dry shampoo and the first of its kind from the Dove hair care range.
- These are extremely useful when you’re running out of time, or can’t get a proper shampoo done.
- You can use a dry shampoo to instantly provide freshness and volume to your hair.
10. Dove Intensive Repair Shampoo:
- This special Dove Shampoo is formulated for hair that is very prone to breakage and is highly damaged.
- This is also a good shampoo if you are repeatedly facing split end problems.
- It contains Advanced Repairing Serum and micro particles which provide intensive hydration and moisturisation to each and every strand of hair.
- If you are suffering from severely damaged hair then this shampoo from Dove’s Damage Therapy Range can be very helpful.
11. Dove Damage Therapy Revival Shampoo:
- This one contains Micro Moisture Serum to smoothen the hair.
- It also has mild pomegranate and lemon verbena aroma which is very refreshing.
- This product won’t weigh your hair down.
12. Dove Cool Moisture Shampoo:
- This is a special shampoo from the Dove Damage Therapy Range.
- It has specially formulated Micro Moisture Serum which smoothens out hair and gives it lustre and shine.
- It also has a refreshing effect just like the name suggests and can be good for the summers to help keep the scalp cool.
13. Dove Daily Moisture Shampoo:
- This Dove shampoo is from Dove’s Nutritive Solutions Range.
- It is for hair with medium level damage or brittleness.
- This is not for extremely damaged hair.
- However, this is a shampoo for regular usage and should be applied on a constant basis for best results.
- It infuses the hair with 5X moisturization for smoother hair that remains smooth all day.
- It also contains Pro Moisture Complex which goes deep into the hair and helps protect it from daily wear and tear.
- The product doesn’t weigh hair down and should be used with the Dove Daily Moisture Conditioner for an even better experience.
14. Dove Hair Therapy Color Care Shampoo:
- This shampoo is specially formulated for hair that has medium level of damage.
- This may not work on heavily damaged hair.
- For best results, this should be used with the conditioner from the same range.
- Dove Color Care Shampoo contains low sulphate concentration.
- It is infused with Dove’s Special formulation called Vibrant Color Lock Technology.
- This gently cleanses and helps protect your coloured hair, making the color looking vibrant for approximately 8 weeks.
15. Dove Damage Therapy Straight and Silky Shampoo:
- If you are fond of straight and silky hair, then you may give this shampoo a try.
- This specially formulated shampoo from the Dove Damage Therapy Range aims at making hair straight and silky.
Let us know which of these Dove shampoo range you have already tried or would like to try!
Latest posts by Zinnia (see all)
- 10 Trending Nail Colors You Must Own This Winter - March 15, 2015
- 15 Effective Tips To Prevent Makeup From Melting In Hot Weather - August 9, 2014
- 10 Amazing Hand Painted Nail Art Designs - February 7, 2014
- 2 Amazing Red Nail Art Tutorials With Detailed Steps - February 7, 2014
- Amazing Ombre Nail Art Tutorial With Detailed Steps & Pictures - February 6, 2014