Do you wish to have a blemish free face? Well, don’t worry! You have come to the right place. Almonds are really effective in treating skin conditions like pimples and acne which tend to leave scars. Your body needs a required dosage of vitamins and minerals for maintaining a healthy skin.
Almonds are the best source of vitamin E, which makes your skin soft and supple. Owing to its anti-ageing properties, almonds help to reduce wrinkles and fine lines on your face. Keep reading to learn how to make your face free from acne, pimples, zits, blackheads and whiteheads. Try these simple homemade tips and get a radiant and glowing skin!
5 Almond Face Packs for Different Skin Types:
1. Almond Face Pack for Dry Skin:
Almonds are rich in vitamin E. Regular application of almonds nourishes and softens your skin. Almond works great for dry skin.
- Mix 1 teaspoon of the grounded oats, 1 teaspoon of almond powder and 1-2 teaspoon of raw milk to prepare a paste.
- Apply this pack all over your face and massage gently in circular motion. Keep it for 15 minutes and rinse off with cold water.
2. Almond Face Pack for Oily Skin:
Oily skin always tends to attract dirt due to excessive sebum production. This leads to breakouts and acne. Multani mitti helps to absorb the excess oil and almond powder helps to remove the dirt from your skin.
- Mix 1 teaspoon of multani mitti (fuller’s earth) and 1-2 teaspoon of almond powder.
- Prepare a smooth paste by adding few drops of the rose water into the mixture.
- Apply this pack all over your face. Rinse off with cold water after 10 minutes.
3. Almond Face Pack for Sensitive Skin:
For sensitive skin, you can use raw milk and almond face pack to get a glowing face. This face pack gives you a gorgeous look.
- Mix 2 teaspoons of raw milk and 1 teaspoon of the almond powder.
- Mix them well to form a smooth paste. Apply the pack all over your face.
- Rinse off the pack with cold water after 10-15 minutes.
4. Almond Face Pack for Instant Fairness:
This magical face pack has been used since ages. Washing the face with besan is considered to be the best home remedy for clear skin.
- Mix 2 teaspoon of besan (gram flour), ¼ teaspoon of turmeric powder and 1 teaspoon of almond powder.
- Mix them well to form a paste by adding water. Apply the pack all over your face and keep it for 15 minutes before rinsing off with cold water.
[ Read: How to Use Lemon on Face ]
5. Almond Face Pack for Acne:
Curd is used in various face packs as it helps to cleanse the face. Also, it lightens the skin tone. Almonds gently scrub off the dead cells and acne causing bacteria.
- Mix 1 teaspoon of hung curd and 1 teaspoon of almond powder. Mix them well to form a smooth paste.
- Apply it all over the face and keep for 10 minutes before rinsing off with cold water.
Another health benefit of almond is that it aids in digestion and cures constipation. Do try the above mentioned face packs and don’t forget to drop in your comments.
Latest posts by Ankita Biswas (see all)
- Top 10 Homemade Face Washes For All Skin Types - October 1, 2013
- 12 Apple Face Packs For All Skin Types - September 24, 2013
- Best Ayurvedic Hair Care Products – Our Top 8 - September 11, 2013
- 5 Effective Almond Face Packs That You Can Try - July 13, 2013
- 4 Aspirin Face Packs That You Should Definitely Try - June 29, 2013