5 Effective Almond Face Packs That You Can Try
Get soft, smooth, and supple skin by using this nourishing ingredient in face packs.
Almonds are used not just for garnishing your favorite cake but also to solve skin care troubles. An almond face pack may effectively treat skin issues like acne and pimples that leave scars. Wondering how almonds help your skin? Do you wish to know how to make an almond face pack?
As a rich source of skin smoothing vitamin E making your skin supple and soft. It is highly moisturizing for dull and dry skin, providing it with a healthy radiance. The anti-aging properties of almonds aid in reducing fine lines and wrinkles on your face owing to its skin firming abilities (1). This article discusses how to use almonds on your face to clear acne, zits, pimples, whiteheads, and blackheads. Keep reading to check out the simple homemade recipes to solve your skin care issues.
In This Article
5 Almond Face Packs for Different Skin Types:
1. Almond Face Pack For Dry Skin:
Almonds are rich in vitamin E (1) Regular application of almonds helps in nourishing and softening the skin. Almond works wonders for dry skin by improving skin elasticity. Its use is also beneficial for your fine line and wrinkle problems!
- Mix 1 teaspoon of the grounded oats, 1 teaspoon of almond powder, and 1-2 teaspoons of raw milk to prepare a paste.
- Apply this pack all over your face and massage gently in a circular motion. Keep it for 15 minutes and rinse off with cold water.
2. Almond Face Pack For Oily Skin:
Oily skin always tends to attract dirt due to excessive sebum production. This leads to breakouts and acne. Multani mitti helps to absorb the excess oil and almond powder helps to remove the dirt from your skin (2).
- Mix 1 teaspoon of Multani mitti (fuller’s earth) and 1-2 teaspoons of almond powder.
- Prepare a smooth paste by adding a few drops of the rose water into the mixture.
- Apply this pack all over your face. Rinse off with cold water after 10 minutes.
3. Almond Face Pack for Sensitive Skin:
For sensitive skin, you can use raw milk and an almond face pack to get a glowing face. Its intense hydration helps with skin rejuvenation. This face pack gives you a gorgeous look.
- Mix 2 teaspoons of raw milk and 1 teaspoon of the almond powder.
- Mix them well to form a smooth paste. Apply the pack all over your face.
- Rinse off the pack with cold water after 10-15 minutes.
4. Almond Face Pack for Instant Fairness:
This magical face pack has been used for ages. Washing the face with besan is considered to be the best home remedy for clear skin.
- Mix 2 teaspoons of besan (gram flour), ¼ teaspoon of turmeric powder and 1 teaspoon of almond powder.
- Mix them well to form a paste by adding water. Apply the pack all over your face and keep it for 15 minutes before rinsing off with cold water.
5. Almond Face Pack for Acne:
Curd is used in various face packs as it helps cleanse the face. It also helps in lightening and brightening the skin tone and skin texture (3). Almond can be used for exfoliation as it gently scrubs off dead skin cells and acne-causing bacteria.
- Mix 1 teaspoon of hung curd and 1 teaspoon of almond powder. Mix them well to form a smooth paste.
- Apply it all over the face and keep for 10 minutes before rinsing off with cold water.
Infographic: 3 Almond Face Packs You Have To Try Right Now
You must already be aware of the health benefits of almonds, but did you know they are also great for your skin? It nourishes and moisturizes your skin, giving you a supple, smooth, and glowing complexion. Check out the infographic below to learn how to utilize almonds for DIY beauty treatments at home.
Almond face packs are known for their skin-nourishing properties. They benefit the skin in multiple ways. Almonds can effectively combat acne and pimples. The antioxidants in it help slow down the signs of aging, smoothen the skin and aid in skin healing. To make almond face packs, mix these nuts with ingredients like oats, milk, Fuller’s earth, rose water, gram flour, turmeric, and yogurt. However, do a patch test before applying these face packs to the skin. Try including these face packs once or twice a week in your skin care regimen to reap their nourishing benefits!
Frequently Asked Questions
Can I apply the almond paste on my face daily?
No. Applying almond paste every day will cause over-exfoliation and lead to redness, irritation, and dryness. So never use it more than once a week.
Are soaked almonds good for acne?
They may help manage mild to moderate acne. Almonds contain vitamin E, an antioxidant that guards the skin against free radicals (4). Therefore, consuming soaked almonds may help, but no evidence supports this claim.
Does almonds darken skin?
No. Almonds contain healthy fats, nutrients, and vitamins (4). Therefore, consuming them may help maintain overall skin health and keep it bright and even-toned.
Which is better for the face – almond or coconut oil?
Almond oil is better for your skin. It is lightweight and may not clog the pores. On the contrary, coconut oil is mildly comedogenic and unsuitable for oily, combination, and acne-prone skin.
Is it okay to mix coconut oil and almond oil?
Yes. It is safe to mix coconut and almond oils to reap maximum benefits for your hair. However, avoid applying the blend to your face, especially if you have oily and acne-prone skin.
- Vitamin E in almonds makes it a great option for solving skincare woes.
- Almond face packs may moisturize the skin and improve the complexion.
- Mix almonds with ingredients such as oats, Fuller’s earth, and raw milk to make face packs for the skin.
- Use these packs at least once a week to achieve effective results.
Articles on StyleCraze are backed by verified information from peer-reviewed and academic research papers, reputed organizations, research institutions, and medical associations to ensure accuracy and relevance. Read our editorial policy to learn more.
- Prospective Randomized Controlled Trial on the Effects of Almonds on Facial Wrinkles and Pigmentation
- Multani Mitti -Is it more than a placebo?
- Clinical efficacy of facial masks containing yoghurt and Opuntia humifusa Raf. (F-YOP)
- Nuts almonds