Before we even begin this article, let us take this grand opportunity to wish you many, many congratulations on the engagement. Are you all set to row the “Just Married” boat? Yes, we believe so, for you have found your way here to get some necessary inspo for writing engagement captions that nobody should forget. Right? Cool! Then let us assure you that you have landed in just the right place. We are here to help you with some engagement caption ideas that will help you push that “Save the Date” notification into all your peoples’ phones. So, what are you waiting for? Let’s get started:
In This Article
Your big day is already knocking at the door, and you want to give it a head start with a striking engagement announcement caption for your Instagram post that will put your friends’ feed on fire (not literally, but you get it). So, here we come with some of the best engagement captions that will ease your job in no time. Read on:
- This was probably the quickest positive answer I have ever given. How could I not? Got happily engaged!
- Looking forward to spending my “happily ever after” with the man of my dreams! Save the date, for we just got engaged!
- Suit up, my fellas, for your mate just got engaged and is all set to tie the knot!
- Among every little thing I own, this ring has been marked as my favorite accessory from now on. Got engaged!
- I took the plunge, and he said “yes.” Engaged to my childhood sweetheart!
- Can’t keep calm, for we just got engaged and are impatiently waiting for the D-day!
- From having this man as my childhood best pal to living the day when I could officially call him my “fiance”, I got it all! We got engaged!
- Mom said. “He’s the one for you,” and I agreed. On my way to be Mrs. soon!
Want to let the world know that you’re getting married in the sweetest ways possible? Okay, so, be it on your social media platforms or engagement announcement cards, you will definitely need the sweet one-liners or even more than that, of course, that can grab your folks’ attention and get them all excited for your D-day. That’s possible now. We are presenting you some lovely engagement captions to announce the milestone to your kith and kins. Go ahead and give them a read:
- I, hereby, choose you to be my forever Valentine.
- As we begin this new and the most beautiful chapter of our lives together, I give you my word: I will always love and support you and fight the world for you if push comes to shove!
- Let’s be officially together till our hair turns grey and we transform into dust. Also, if an afterlife exists, let’s be in it together too!
- I found my missing puzzle piece, so making sure it stays with me forever. Here’s a rock I pushed in this finger to scream to the world, “ This Human Stays With ME.”
- When Severus Snape said, “Always,” I wanted to love someone just as much as he did! And then you happened and became my “Always.”
- I got engaged to my soul mate because I was seeking a happily ever after!
Well, you’re announcing your engagement, and a hint of romance is missing in it? Nah, not happening! You got to really have some utterly romance-infused engagement captions that your flesh and blood and your friends go gaga over. Okay! With that in mind, we have listed below some romantic “just engaged” captions you can get inspired from:
- I was too naive not to see that you were always right there, ready to offer me the love I have always dreamt of. But as they say, “Better late than never,” you are officially mine forever now.
- Because living without you in my life was not going to be my kinda thing.
- The day I laid eyes on you, I knew you were something special to me. As time went by, I realized that you were my “home”. And thank God, I did it soon. We are officially together now.
- I wasn’t really sure how to make my dreams come true, and then you happened, and I proposed to you, and you said, “Yes.” Now, that’s a legit “dream come true,” no?
- As we are making our way to tying the knots soon, I want you to know that you swept me off my feet back in high school itself. I just wanted to say this today as we exchanged the rocks!
- The list of reasons I got engaged to him would be endless. So lemme just say, “He is my EVERYTHING.”
Your friends will always demand that extra extra effort when it comes to your big day. They would want to roast you till you give up. So you have to make sure you leave no stone unturned while putting captions for your engagement photographs on your social media platforms. Yes, they certainly need to be insanely catchy. To this end, below are some of those caption ideas that you must follow:
- So, it seems I am getting married to my favorite human being.
- Heading towards the chapel soon! Who’s coming?
- Let’s go shopping, gurls. I got the Rock!
- Who’s ready to pop that champagne bottle? C’mon, we just got engaged!
- I looked at my hand and said that something was missing. So he tried shoving a ring into my finger. Guess what! We both liked it, so I decided to keep it. Long story short: We’re engaged!
- He HAD to say, “Yes.”
- I wanted a Chandler Bing in my life, and I got one. We got engaged!
If you are one of those people who like to add an element of comedy into your social media platforms, then this is exclusively for you. Your Instagram does not have to give up that funny tone just because you’re announcing your engagement. Breaking all traditional shackles, you can still be funny announcing the big day. So go ahead and read these funny captions for engagement photos below, get your humorous side on and make your tribe go ROFL!
- I solemnly swear to surrender my life at your feet for the rest of my life and the lives that are to come after! Yes, we got engaged!
- Meet my former boyfriend. He is my fiance now! Got engaged! *blush emoji*
- A tiny piece of advice on engagement: Spare no effort in tightening the ring. You don’t want your man to take it off. I did the same, see! Oh, yes, we got engaged, by the way.
- The best way to keep your man to yourself is proposing to him with a really tight engagement ring. Letting y’all know from my own engagement experience.
- Dear companions of mine, it’s time you secretly planned my bachelorette. Your buddy just got engaged.
- In peace, may you rest, my freedom. This soul has surrendered you to the most adorable devil…uh oh! Strike that off… I meant “adorable human.”
- So, quarantine happened, and we had no idea what to do. We chose our engagement. Congratulations to us! *shrug emoji*
- Thanks a ton, Beyonce! He got scared and put a ring on it! *chuckles*.
- “Official Life Partner.” Ah, that ring to it, though!
- Oh, dear liberty of mine, see you around someday, maybe? *sobbing emoji*.
We know you just cannot get enough of your soon-to-be better half. You want to pamper them and spoil them with cute gestures. Why not do the same while announcing your engagement? We have, for you, some ideas for your absolutely cute engagement captions. So, let’s get down to business and read them now? Cool!
- Now, this is where I say the most cliched and yet meaningful thingy: “Can’t wait to grow old with you, my better half.” Got engaged, my folks! Get set, go! Show up cool at the wedding!
- Thank God I can continue annoying her with my weird jokes for the rest of my life now, for we just got engaged!
- I knew he was the sole human capable of handling my “Bridezilla” mode, so I said, “yes”!
- Nothing, just me getting my soul the best mate forever!
- Being with you in just that homeroom was not enough for me. So here I plan to have you with me in the nursing and the retirement room as well.
- Heading towards the crib with him as my “husband” soon.
- Wanted to keep her with me for the rest of my life, so offered her THE rock. She took it, and we got engaged!
Well, then! Now that we have it all covered for you, it’s time you got ready to stand out amongst all in giving the never-seen-before engagement announcement to your peeps. So, start the ball rolling and give the announcement an instant “go”, for it is your day, after all! You.Got.To.Do.It.Your.Way!