Confused about what to write in an engagement card? Well, you are not alone. Finding a sentimental or funny card for your newly engaged family member or friend is super easy; figuring out what to write in the card is the difficult part. Stress not – as we have got you covered. If you are looking for the perfect wordings for wishes on a loved one’s engagement, you have come to the right place. Here you go!
Funny Engagement Wishes
- Wishing you and your boo a lifetime of amazing sex… oh, as well as happiness and love — those things are important too!
- Congratulations for finally getting engaged – and achieving the right to officially annoy someone for the rest of your life!
- Engaged is also a synonym for busy. So now, you can officially ward your friends and family off from disturbing you because you are engaged! Congratulations buddy!
- I am so excited for you and your new ring – oh, I mean, fiancé! 😉
- I am so happy you found your weirdo. You are perfect for each other.
- Congratulations on your engagement! Looking forward to the open bar – I mean, the wedding!
- Congratulations on your engagement! I can’t wait to cry at your wedding!
- So I guess you two were pretty serious about each other after all! Congrats!
- Congratulations on not becoming a cat lady!
- Congratulations on your engagement, bud! I can’t wait to Instagram the wedding of the year!
- I am 90% happy for you and 10% jealous. Congrats!
- Congratulations to a couple whose wedding I actually am dying to attend!
Engagement Wishes For A Friend
- All the best for you and your new life! Yup, it is just about to begin! Your happiness means everything. Congratulations!
- May the good Lord continue to shower his blessings and baby dust on you both in the coming years. You guys have always been a treasure. May your new life will be filled with love and happiness!
- We adore the way your boo makes you look so content and complete. No one can be a better match for you than (insert name of fiancé). Happy engagement!
- May your life be filled with the fragrance of new love and the flavors of youth. Congratulations sweethearts. You both made us really happy!
- You deserve ALLL the beautiful things in life and more. May you guys achieve your dreams together as well as fulfill your fantasies together!
Engagement Wishes For Daughter And Future Son-In-Law
- My dear baby girl, heartiest congratulations on getting engaged with your loved one and stepping into one of the most important phases of life. Lots of love and blessings to you both.
- Congratulations, my child. We both are so happy to see you settling down. You both are made for each other – a perfect match. Our blessings are always with you. We are so excited to see you two become a family soon!
- May God shower our beautiful child with his blessings and divine love. May good fortune always follow your every step – no matter where you go. Wishing you the best as you both build a new life together.
Engagement Wishes For Son And Future Daughter-In-Law
- My dear son, you have grown up now. I can’t express how happy and joyous I am on your engagement. My prayers are always with you, my boy and my beautiful daughter-in-law.
- We are so happy to welcome a new daughter into our family.
- We wish you the best for your engagement. We are so proud and elated to know that you have finally found your soul mate. We wish you a happy married life.
- It is a very emotional feeling to see your kids getting married. We are so happy. We are sending the best of wishes and prayers for you both. Lots of love.
- May you bring each other as much love and happiness as your mother/father has brought to my life — and more!
- We are so excited for you both and so thrilled to be a part of your wedding journey! Congratulations!
- Son and daughter-in-law, we feel so many emotions on this occasion. Most of all, we are happy you both have found someone amazing to share your life with. Best wishes and love to you both.
Engagement Wishes For Brother And Sister-In-Law
- Congratulations on your engagement, bro. I can’t wait to celebrate it in our style! Much love!
- Time really does fly, doesn’t it? It feels like just yesterday that we were fighting over who gets the upper bunk in our room, and now, you are getting married. Congrats!
- Thank you for letting me be a part of this joyful occasion. I wish you both the best as you embark on this wonderful journey.
- Congratulations on your engagement, bro and new sis! If you need help planning the wedding, I am here for you both!
- I am so thrilled that I will get to celebrate your wedding with you both!
- You two are perfect for each other, and I am so happy to see you make it official. Congratulations!
- Wishing you love, joy, and happiness on your engagement day and as you begin your new life together.
- I have always wanted another sister – and now I get a brand new one! Congratulations!
- You bring my brother so much happiness. All my love!
Engagement Wishes For Sister And Brother-In-Law
- It seems like just yesterday that we were in school and starting our lives. Now, I get to watch you restart your life with (name of fiancé). I am so excited for you! Congratulations!
- Congrats to a wonderful sister on her hot new fiancé.
- So happy for you both. I can’t wait to celebrate this new chapter in your life with you.
- Of all the life events we have celebrated together, this one tops the list. Congrats!
- Best wishes for a long, loving, happy life together.
- Best wishes for a fun-filled future together, sis.
- Here’s to love and friendship!
- Lots of love to the best sister in the universe and her new fiancé. May you both have a life full of love and happiness!
Religious Engagement Wishes
- May this spiritual communion of two beautiful souls bring endless miracles in your lives. May you never be apart. Congrats!
- May God continue to shower you both with his blessings.
- May God grant you love’s joys and life’s blessings.
- Love is patient; love is kind…love never fails.
- Mazel tov! May the happiness that is yours today always fill your life.
- Mazel tov and l’chaim! Best of wishes on your engagement!
- Mabrouk! (“Congratulations”)
- “Baarak-Allahu laka wa baaraka alaikuma wa jama’a bainakuma fee khairin.” (“Let God bless you both with love and happiness and many cherished moments of a blissful married life.”)
Generic Engagement Wishes
- Begin your journey of life with a sweet smile on your face! Hold each other’s hands through any problems, and don’t let go! Our best wishes are with you!
- Congrats on your engagement. You both are such a lovely couple. You guys are perfect for each other. Best wishes and blessings.
- I know your marriage to this amazing woman/man will last as long as our friendship. Congratulations!
- I am so happy for you both! I am so excited I have a permanent couple with whom I can comfortably be a third wheel!
- Lots of love and happiness to you both on this special day.
- Planning a wedding is just rough practice for planning your future together. Enjoy every minute of it. It goes by quickly.
- May the love you both share during this amazing time grow stronger as you grow old together.
- We knew you would find your perfect match one day, and it is clear that day is today. Can’t wait to see you get ready to be a groom (or bride).
- You have grown up to be a handsome man, and we can’t wait to see you start this wonderful new chapter of your beautiful life. Cheers!
- Remember when we both used to talk about finding the perfect guy? Well, at least you have! Lots of love, now and forever.
- Cherish your precious ring; it symbolizes the bond of love between you both.
- You are looking like a princess. I am sure your bae is thrilled to have you as his life partner. Congratulations, pretty woman!
- I feel sad thinking that you will have to leave soon, but I am also happy because you are engaged to someone who loves you more than anyone and anything.
- I have no worries about you, as I know that your soulmate will always stick by your side like your shadow, protecting you from everything. Congratulations!
- It makes me so happy to see how happy your fiancé makes you. All my love!
- I have loved watching you grow up – and I am so excited for you to start the new chapter in your life with (name of fiancé). Congratulations!
- I am so happy for you and (name of fiancé)! Get ready for the best maid of honor speech ever — oh, all the embarrassing stories I have on you! Congrats!
- Grab onto the bond of love you both will form today forever, so that love can conquer any and all odds of your marriage life. Blessings on this special day.
- You are taking up the responsibility of another person of your life by getting engaged today. Take that responsibility sincerely. My loving wishes are with you.
- May your married life be filled with bliss, love, and trust the instant you both exchange rings. Have a great life ahead!
- May you both get all the blessings of the angels of heaven.
- Enjoy today wholeheartedly and preserve all the beautiful moments in your memory forever, especially the memory of exchanging your rings.
- It will be such an amazing feeling to see you walking down the aisle. Congratulations princess!
- I am so happy that you have found your soulmate. Treasure him and never let anyone take you apart from one another. Happy engagement!
- You guys are made for each other. I am very happy that you both got engaged and are going to marry soon. I wish you both an amazing life ahead!
- On this wonderful day of your engagement, accept each other’s faults along with perfections. Wishing you both the best of luck.
- Happy engagement to the best couple in the world! May you both always stay in love with one another!
- I wish you both the very best for your love and togetherness. May God bless you both with care and warmth.
- What joyful news! You both make a wonderful couple. May you both be blessed as you start the journey that will lead to a lifetime of togetherness.
- Wishing you all the love that your heart can carry. May this be the new beginning of a wonderful life together. Lots of good wishes on your engagement!
- I am so happy you have found love. All the very best wishes for your engagement with the wedding. Have a lovely life together.
- My warm wishes to both of you on this special day. Happy wishes on your engagement and a beautiful life ahead!
- I wish that this gleeful occasion adds a new meaning to your life. May you be gifted with unbounded romance and happiness!
- Happy engagement to you both. May this wonderful day be the beginning of your journey of love, trust, and romance!
- You look so complete with each other. Your match was made in heaven. Happy engagement!
- Many blissful memories are yet to be made – it is just the beginning of a happily ever after love story. Congratulations!
- It has been a real pleasure to know two beautiful souls who are so deeply in love with each other. Happy engagement!
- You truly deserve one another, both at your best and your worst. All the best for you on this day!
- You both are lucky that you have found one another out of billions of people on this Earth. What a beautiful couple you are! Congrats!
- You guys are like the two opposite poles of a magnet – you can only come closer to one another! Happy engagement!
- Simply by observing you two, one can easily notice that you both share a type of love that can’t fail or fade. It is a wonderful decision to get engaged! Happy engagement!
- May your new life give you countless opportunities to make amazing memories like this one. May you only get closer to one another through the years. Congratulations!
- Congrats on your engagement! You both make a wonderful couple. May your association bring you more joy than you can imagine.
- What wonderful news! Congratulations to a wonderful couple. Lots of blessings on your engagement.
- I congratulate you both for your togetherness. Have wonderful times ahead in life. Congratulations.
- Congrats to the future bride and groom! May your love grow stronger for each other every day!
- I wish you all the happiness, success, and everlasting love of your dreams. Congratulations on getting engaged!
- Many congrats on tying the knot! May today be the beginning of a happy life together. Wish you both a wonderful future ahead.
- Cheers to your eternal commitment. The bond of husband and wife. To love and to cherish one another forever, singing sweet love songs together. I am so happy to hear about your engagement.
It is challenging to find appropriate engagement wishes for your loved ones. Use these simple and elegant engagement wishes to congratulate them. You can put them in your engagement card to make it more sentimental. Everything you will say to congratulate them on their engagement day will mean a lot to them. Go ahead and put a smile on their faces by wishing them with these cute, heart-melting engagement wishes.
Latest posts by Harini Natarajan (see all)
- 105 Valentine’s Day Messages And Quotes For Your Friends - January 17, 2020
- 101 Valentine’s Day Date Ideas - January 17, 2020
- 22 Valentine’s Day Proposal Ideas - January 16, 2020
- 101 Sweet Valentine’s Day Wishes For Your Son - January 16, 2020
- 61 Best Valentine’s Day Jokes - January 14, 2020