Eyebrows are a very important part of your face. Their shape and appearance can affect your looks. You can shape your eyebrows the way you want, of course, while keeping the shape of your face in mind.
For round faces, there is a lack of angles on the face, which makes it look broader than usual, and the chin is a bit rounded off. They also look fatter and fuller but this can be fixed with the help of a few tricks and tips. Here we discuss some eyebrow shapes that would look great without making your face look broader.
Best Eyebrow Shapes For Round Face:
You should choose the brow shape, which would slim down and highlight the features on your round face. You can either use the traditional technique of threading or opt for brow threading machines to shape your brows. You should be careful in shaping your brows, because a wrong shape can ruin your entire look. Since your face is round, you need to add a definition to sharpen your facial bone structure. There are six brow shapes in general, such as rounded, curved, flat, hard and soft angled shapes. Among these six variants, the following are the best eyebrow shapes for round face:
1. Hard Angled:
It is important to elongate round shaped face as much as possible. This can be achieved with a sharp or high arch, which is considered as the best eyebrow shape for round face. Soft or gentle arch makes the face appear more round, so you should skip those arches. How to Achieve this Shape? For this shape you need to keep the brow line straight to the peak and then low towards the edges. High arches open up the eyes while the face appears thin. Since the brows are far from your nose, this shape would make your face appear thinner.
2. Soft Angled:
Round faced women can have either soft angled or hard angled eyebrow shapes. The soft angled shape has soft peaks and curves. This shape can have low or high arches. The high arches work best for round shaped face, since it helps to make the face appear thinner than wider. Women who are uncomfortable with high arches can alternately use soft angled eyebrow shape. The hard angled shape makes the face look younger. This shape helps fat face look slimmer and short faces look longer. Though this shape gives a harsh look, but works well on round faces. How To Achieve This Shape? The angled shapes, both hard and soft render a delicate look to the round face shaped women. The shape is straight and curves softly around the top and down corners of the brow. This shape is also known to make the person look taller.
3. S Shaped:
S-shaped eyebrow shape resembles the soft angled brow shape. The shape begins with a slightly curved line and the angle of the brow is quite rounded. It makes the round faced shape longer. The shape makes the eyebrow resemble the letter S. Thus the shape is called S-shaped. This unique brow shape suits that type of face, which is a blend of angle and curve. This shape offers a glamorous look to your face. How To Achieve This Shape? The S-shaped eyebrow for round face is quite similar to high arched brow shape. You have to keep your brows straight towards your nose, causing a slight curve. However, this brow shape doesn’t offer much flattering look to the face.
We also suggest you to stay away from both the rounded eyebrows and the flat eyebrows, as they add to roundness.
Here are some round faced celebrities and their eyebrow styles.
[ Read: Monolid Eye Makeup Tutorial ]
Vanessa Williams Inspired Eyebrows:
Jennifer Aniston’s Eyebrow Style:
Grace Kelly Style Eyebrows:
Britney Spears Inspired Eyebrows:
Few Tips To Make Your Brows Look Best:
Let’s have a look at the few steps, which can make your brows look their best:
- Fill up the gaps in your brows using a dark pencil to give it a natural look.
- After shaping your brows, use brow powder to remove excess oil and makes your brows look natural.
- Brush your eyebrows with a spoolie brush or gently massage with your fingers to increase blood circulation in the area.
- Regularly moisturize your brows with ginger juice, which helps in reducing hair fall.
- You can remove unwanted hairs underneath your brows, but avoid over tweezing. It may result in permanent hair loss.
[ Read: Eyebrows For Square Face Shape ]
Hope these tips help you in choosing the right eyebrow design for your round face.
- 10 Effective Home Remedies For Eyebrow Re-Growth
- Top 10 Eyebrow Hair Dyes Available In India
- DIY – Amazing Way To Make Eyebrow Mousse At Home
- Which Eyebrow Shapes Suit Your Face Shape?
- 5 Best Eyebrow Threading Machines Available In India
Latest posts by Shabby (see all)
- 16 Best Pongal Kolam Designs That You Should Try In 2019 - February 20, 2014
- Top 25 Most Beautiful Athapookalam Designs To Try In 2019 - November 11, 2013
- Top 10 Sikku Kolam Designs To Try In 2019 - October 31, 2013
- Amisha Patel’s Beauty And Fitness Secrets Revealed - October 17, 2013
- Top 10 Latest Kolam Designs For You To Try This 2019 - October 9, 2013