Have you ever experienced fake love? Is it that easy to hang out one’s shingles while trying to perpetuate a sort of love that is seemingly bogus? Life, as we know, is reckoned unpredictable coupled with uncertainties. Simultaneously, when we acknowledge love as an aspect of life, we can see the dubiety in it too. You can be all lovey-dovey with someone you are infatuated with, yet you cannot be sure enough if you are in love with them or not. However, by looking at the list of fake love quotes, you can understand the difference between real and fake love. Ostensibly, love, in a sense, is a decision to be made. You must take note of the fact that it cannot be a one-sided thing. If both of you feel uncomfortable sharing your authentic selves, there is no good in pretending to nurture fake love.
In This Article
30 Heartbroken Fake Love Quotes For Him And Her
Are you on the lookout for some sarcastic quotes about fake love or deep broken heart fake love quotes? I can guarantee that you are absolutely in the right place. Here I am presenting a list of fake love and real love quotes that will help you know the difference between them, some good quotes about fake love, and relatable quotes about fake love relationships.
- “One can always fake a smile, but it’s not that easy to fake your feelings forever.”
Inevitably, the truth always comes out sooner or later. One cannot wear the mask of deceit forever.
• “An enemy is always better than a fake friend.”
Being with a fake friend is like rearing a snake who has been preparing to feast on you for a long time. Get away from such people and live a peaceful life.
Fake And Real Love Quotes – Their Differences
In this world full of liars and deceptive people, you should go beyond and learn how different fake love is from real love.
- “Real love can be seen and felt in both words as well as actions whereas fake love comprises a mere assortment of fake words.”
If your partner is laying down an array of excuses, you need to be warned as there is a greater possibility of you getting played on.
- “You know what hits you hard? It’s when you realize that fake love turns out to be worse than real hate.”
You give in. You do everything for their happiness, and it turns out that they were not authentic with you all this while. If this is not hurtful, then what can be?
- “The worst thing about love is that you cannot detect every time if it’s real or fake.”
Regardless, even if your love is genuine, you might end up being showered with fake love from your partner.
- “Fake people and fake love do not bother me anymore because I don’t expect anything authentic from any of them.”
There comes a time when you become so resolute that nothing fake and pretentious affects your mind as you have already given up from expecting any kindness from others.
Deep Broken Heart Fake Love Quotes
I know you’re sad and broken real bad, which is why we have curated a list of quotes that you can find relatable. Read them below:
- “You break my heart with that fake love of yours over and over, and you don’t even care one bit.”
Some people don’t even feel ashamed of exhibiting fake love straight on the face. These people are not rare. You will see their deceiving faces almost everywhere. So, beware!
- “They say that I steal their thunder. But it’s them who try to put me down.”
Fake people tend to stoop low to any extent with an intent to put you down and rise above you. They are jealous of your potential and success.
Fake Love Quotes For Those Who Have Been Heartbroken
- “If you never loved me, why did you come into my life?”
This quote is for the ones who gain access to your life to ruin your peace.
- “I let my guard down for you, and you took away my everything.”
Realize that it is abuse when someone disrespects you by intruding into your personal life and leaves you without reason.
- “Sometimes it is wiser to give up on people when it seems they don’t care for you at all.”
Learn to accept reality. You might feel attached to this one person, but it’s all inside your mind. After relentless efforts and incorporation of kindness and affection, if they do not seem to exhibit gratefulness, it is always wiser to pick yourself up and leave them.
Fake Love Fake Promises Quotes
- “Be prepared to be led on by fake love and fake promises in life.”
You can never be sure about people as these beings change their hues with time. Be kind to all but never get too attached or expect them to prioritize you.
- “You can see a difference between people who care and people who pretend to care about you.”
The true ones who love you will be there for you through thick and thin. Rest are known as hangers-on who stay with you for their own benefit.
- “An honest and clear rejection deserves respect if compared to fake promises.”
Well, we all know how a fake promise can end everything that seemed beautiful once.
Quotes On Fake Love For Him
- “Once I am doubtful of his intentions, I won’t trust his words and actions.”
If you seem to doubt his intentions, you have got to let go of him.
- “It always hurts when you assume him to love you unconditionally, and you end up realizing that he has only used you.”
Being used can be so traumatic. Hence, observe well and don’t fall victim.
- “I used to think that he was for me, and now it seems I was living in an illusion.”
When everything you ever dreamt of having with your loved one ended up in no time, it leaves you heartbroken.
Quotes On Fake Love For Her
- “I never knew she could hide so much of falsity behind that beautiful smile.”
It shatters your heart after realizing that your assumption about her being the most genuine woman went wrong.
- “All this while, her love was fake; however, the pain I have been feeling is real.”
It breaks you down when you get to know that your girl never loved you despite your overwhelming love and care.
- “I don’t even hate her; it’s just that I ended up feeling disappointed.”
Fake and pretentious beings give you nothing except disappointment.
Never Love Fake People Quotes
- “Never delay distancing yourself from fake people.”
Why do you need to act responsibly? Because they tend to drain your energy.
- “Learn to understand the difference between something regarded as gold and that which is gold-plated.”
Some people portray a personality that seems outstanding outwardly, but on the inside, they represent dishonesty and duplicity.
Fake Love For Money Quotes
- “Cheap hearts and souls are easily bought with money.”
In reality, you can lure someone with money quite easily, but would you want those temporary people in your life? No! right? So, steer away from these people.
- “Fake love is mostly attached to money and power.”
Most people will try to bond with you by looking at how rich you are, besides your status.
- “Love which is real, transgresses money and status.”
Loving someone without considering their status and money is precious enough to find.
Fake Relationship Quotes
It’s best to enlighten you about what a fake relationship looks like so that you don’t fall prey to fake people.
- “In fake relationships, honesty and loyalty have no place to accommodate.”
Fake people are known to abhor honesty. They flee away from making commitments.
- “Fake people tend to maintain an image in front of the world. Real ones always act real in front of everyone.”
Indeed, it is what fake individuals do. They try to portray a decent image just to be in everyone’s good books. However, their true colors show up sooner or later.
- “I fell for the person you pretended to be.”
It is distressing when you fall for the pretentious personality, and they turn out to be something else.
- “Fake lovers deserve to be cursed and punished.”
It’s nothing to feel bad about because karma will hit them someday.
- “Fake relationships are merely a waste of time.”
Fake relationships are usually toxic, and there’s nothing good about it for real.
Although fake love is not something that sustains forever yet when it happens, it hurts like hell. I hope the above list of best quotes about fake love will let you understand that everybody has experienced this heartbreaking feeling, thereby aiding you in recovering and healing. All you can do is stay true to yourself and be kind to everyone. Moreover, it is your responsibility to distance yourself from toxicity and fake people.