Summer is fast approaching and we are starting to get all sweaty. What better way to flaunt your hair by tying it up than with a fishtail braid? This is a perfect way to pull your hair back and get some relief, and look classy and elegant. All you need to do is follow a criss-cross technique. So, let’s learn how to make a fishtail braid. Start by prepping your hair. Apply a good serum and comb your hair. The serum will not only help to detangle your hair, but will also add shine to it. I would recommend that you use a paddle brush to make your hair tangle-free and get massive volume and silky smooth hair. To score the basic look, follow the steps enlisted below:
You Will Need
Here are some quick tips and tricks that will help you style your fishtail braid:
- You can accessorize your braid by sticking some pearls or shiny beads on it to give it a more feminine look.
- You can also wear a hair band or put natural flowers on it to make your hairstyle look more stylish and girly.
- To give your hairstyle a variation, you can opt for a messier look by pulling the sections apart and loosening them.
- To avoid tangling, keep your hands separated during the plaiting.
And voila! Now you know how to style a fishtail braid. You can even highlight your hair or add color extensions to spice up your braid. The braid is easy to create and maintain, and once you perfect it, you can rock this braid with any outfit for any occasion. Do let us know how this tutorial helped you in the comments section below. Till then, Happy Braiding!
Latest posts by Jyotsana Rao (see all)
- 4 Amazing Beauty Benefits Of Tomatoes! It Treats Acne Too. - April 6, 2017
- It Empties Your Bowels And Makes You Lose A Lot Of Weight Too! - March 30, 2017
- Milk Wax – Never Heard Of This Before, But My Sister Is Using It Since Last Year And Now, Her Skin Is Just Like Milk - March 28, 2017
- She Begins Rubbing Turmeric Onto Her Cheeks. When She Rubs It Off, The Results Are Unbelievable! - March 21, 2017
- 10 Signs That Indicate That Your Partner No Longer Loves You - March 21, 2017