100+ Fun Relationship Questions To Ask Your Partner
Getting to know your partner does not have to be a serious affair – you can do it while having fun as well!
Cut that awkward silence in your brand new relationship with some fun. Entertain yourself and your partner with some fun relationship questions, which will make you both laugh your hearts out. These questions also help you get to know each other better and improve your communication. Check out our list of fun questions to ask in a new relationship.
In This Article
Fun Questions To Ask In A New Relationship
1. What’s your favorite nickname?
2. Describe your family dynamic.
3. What’s your weirdest habit or quirk?
4. What were you like in high school?
5. Was there an embarrassing fashion moment in your adolescence?
6. Would you rather give up music or television for a month?
7. What do you think is the dumbest thing you’ve ever done?
8. Is there a silly accomplishment you’ve made that you’re secretly proud of?
9. How do you handle it when your family doesn’t approve of a decision you’ve made?
10. What song can always make you dance, especially when no one’s around?
11. Do you sing in the shower?
12. How would you describe your spending habits?
13. Do you like when you receive gifts, or does it make you feel awkward?
14. Have you ever cheated on a past partner?
15. What are ten things you would bring to a desert island?
16. What’s your dream vacation?
17. Do you believe in karma?
18. Do you believe in an afterlife?
19. If money didn’t matter, what would you want to do for a living?
20. What would your superpower be?
21. How would you spend one million dollars?
22. What’s the best gift you have ever received?
23. Have you ever met a famous person?
24. Who is your celebrity crush?
25. What’s your favorite song?
26. What’s your favorite sport’s team?
27. Do you believe in astrological compatibility?
28. What’s your favorite meal?
29. What’s the best vacation you have ever taken?
30. Who is your ideal dinner guest?
31. What is your favorite childhood memory?
32. Do you sing in the shower?
33. What’s your guilty pleasure?
34. What’s your favorite date night activity?
35. What’s the best setting for date night?
Asking the right question is important for new romances to turn them into long-term relationships. These playful questions are great conversation starters for couples who want to know each other on a deeper level.
Amazing Questions For Couples
1. If you had one day left to live, what would you do?
2. Where would you most like to go on vacation?
3. What would you do if you won $10,000?
4. What do you like best about me?
5. What one thing would you like to change about me?
6. Who was the first person you kissed?
7. How would you feel if I made more money than you?
8. Would you be willing to stay home with the kids while I work?
9. What is the craziest dream you’ve ever had?
10. If you could trade lives with someone, who would it be?
11. What’s one thing no one knows about you?
12. Would you rather go for a hot air balloon ride or bungee jump?
13. What’s the strangest thing you’ve ever eaten?
14. If you could ask me anything and have me answer truthfully, what would it be?
15. What keeps you up at night?
16. What’s your favorite time of the day and why?
17. What is your favorite thing to write or draw with?
18. What did you want to be when you grew up?
19. What are three things on your bucket list?
20. If you could choose any career right now, what would it be?
21. When you were a kid, what was your dream career choice?
22. What was the first major you declared in college?
23. What do you see yourself doing after retirement?
24. If money didn’t matter, what would you do with your time?
25. If you could meet one famous person, who would it be?
26. Do you have any hidden talents?
Create a cozy space to share your questions and keep the conversation light-hearted and fun. Ask these cute and dirty questions, then sit back and listen. Also, be prepared to answer them, too.
Cute And Dirty Questions About Love And Romance
1. Is there a couple that you really look up to?
2. What’s the craziest thing you’ve ever done to impress a crush?
3. What’s your relationship deal-breaker?
4. What’s your favorite memory of me?
5. What’s your favorite part of my body?
6. What’s something that we’ve never tried in bed that you would like us to try?
7. What part of your body do you most like to be touched?
8. Tell me about a mistake you made in a previous relationship that you regret.
9. What would be the best gift I could give you?
10. What makes you feel better when you’re sad or stressed?
11. Describe your perfect afternoon with me.
12. What is the most romantic movie you’ve ever seen?
13. What’s one thing that you think would make our relationship better?
14. Do you have a “type,” or did you have one before we got together?
15. What is the worst date you’ve ever been on?
16. Which song reminds you of me?
17. What do you think is the ultimate “breakup” song?
18. What is the glue that keeps couples together?
19. What makes you feel the most loved?
20. If you could change something about me, what would it be?
21. What do you think would be the most romantic place for us to travel together?
22. Do you believe in soulmates?
23. When was the time I made you laugh the most?
24. Tell me about your first crush.
25. When did your parents talk to you about the birds and the bees?
26. Do you prefer surprises or making plans together?
27. What do you wish for our relationship?
38. What do you think is the biggest myth about relationships?
29. What do I do that irritates you?
30. What do you admire most about me?
Now, let’s check out a few quirky questions in the next section. Some of them will make you both laugh, while others can improve your communication and help you evolve as a couple.
Fun Questions To Ask Your Partner On Date Nights
1. If you could relive a year in your life, what age would you choose?
2. What is your favorite memory of us dating?
3. If you could write a note to your younger self, what would you say in ONLY 3 words?
4. What’s another career that you think you’d love?
5. What was your favorite date you’ve ever had with me?
9. If you could only eat one meal for the rest of your life, what would it be?
10. What turns you on most?
11. What’s a question you’ve always wanted to ask me, but never have?
13. In what ways have I changed since we first met?
14. Is there anything I can do to show you love better?
15. If you had one mantra to live by, what would it be?
16. What is your favorite thing that I do in bed?
17. What’s something you’re glad you’ll never have to do again?
18. If you could wake up tomorrow having gained one quality or ability, what would it be?
19. What is your idea of a romantic night with me?
20. Am I a safe person for you to talk to? If not, how can I improve?
21. If I were to die suddenly today, what is one thing you would want me to know?
22. When did you first know you loved me?
23. If you could change one thing about your looks, what would it be?
24. What is the most embarrassing thing that’s ever happened to you?
25. What’s a new hobby you’d like to try?
26. What physical feature do you like about me the most?
27. If you could live anywhere in the world for just one year, where would you live?
A relationship comes with its fair share of love and awkwardness. To break the ice, you can ask your partner fun relationship questions to get to know them better. Asking them about their favorite childhood memories, a favorite song, or a dream vacation can help improve your communication and relationship. Getting to know their deepest secrets and life plans can help partners understand each other better. Lastly, since things need not always be serious, ask them about their preferences in bed and dreams to help strengthen the relationship with your partner.
Frequently Asked Questions
How do you ask a flirty fun relationship question?
Try to ask something lighthearted and playful, like “What’s the most spontaneous thing you’ve ever done for love?” or “If you were stranded on an island, who would you want with you – me or a survival book?”
What are “This or that” funny relationship questions for couples?
These questions can be a fun way to spark conversation and learn more about each other’s preferences. A few this or that relationship questions are –
- Cuddles or kisses?
- Chocolate or flowers?
- Netflix and chill or a night out on the town?
- Find out more about your partner and spend some quality time together by answering some fun questions.
- These questions may help you get the conversation rolling if you are interested in learning more about them but don’t know where to begin.
- The topics they discuss range greatly, giving you a better sense of their interests.