Positive energy is all your loved one needs while sick or recovering from an illness. And sending ‘get well soon messages’ can help motivate them to stay strong and make them feel better. So, send your good vibes in a card or text message and wish them a quick recovery. If you have no clue how to pen this note or message, we are here to help. This article lists some thoughtful quotes that will help you write customized messages or wishes. Keep reading.
In This Article
Inspirational Get Well Soon Quotes
- “You have a lot to achieve to lead a successful life ahead. So, get well soon and start working on your dreams.”
- “I am waiting eagerly to see you healthier and stronger than before. Get well soon.
- “I know you can fight all the problems of your life; you will be able to fight your illness as well. Get well soon.”
- “I pray for you to be always soulful with full confidence, like the sunshine of the early morning. Get well soon.”
- “I am praying for your fastest recovery every moment. Get well soon and come back with full confidence and strength.”
- “I have seen how strong you are. Get well soon with much more strength than before.”
- “I am eagerly waiting for you to come back with more liveliness, to light up our lives, get well soon.”
- “You are a fighter, and no sickness or surgery can keep you down. Fight the time and be healthy as soon as possible. Lots of love.”
- “I am amazed to see your courage in this challenging time. You are a brave soul. You will be back in your health soon! Wishing you a healthy and speedy recovery!”
- “Close your eyes and think about the blessings of your life. Celebrate the goodness of the Lord. You are sick, yet you still breathe. God will heal you soon.”
- “You are a very brave person. You have never lost in any battle. I know you will recover this also. Keep your faith strong and feel the Healing Powers of God.”
- “Take medicine regularly and let your body rest. We all are with you. You will be healthy again and come back to us very soon. Waiting to see you fit as before. Get well soon.”
Cheer up your near and dear ones and make them feel happy with these funny get well soon messages. Your heartfelt wishes and caring thoughts for speedy recovery can uplift their spirits and bring a smile to their face.
Funny Get Well Soon Quotes
- “Medicine can fix your pain, but not your ugly face! Get well soon.”
- “I bought you some candy, but your doctor said you can’t have them. More for me, then!”
- “Life is insufferably boring when you are not around to bother me! So, get well soon!”
- “Though I hate your mischievous pranks that make me angry, I am missing them badly. Get well soon.”
- “I miss hearing your bad jokes and your funny laugh. Get well soon, joker!”
- “I do not like the peace of the house. Get well soon and make it noisy like before.”
- “I have no one to fight with me right now, making me feel lonely. So, get well soon; we have a lot of fights to do.”
- “I miss getting a stomach ache because of laughing by hearing your stupidity. Get well soon, stupid. Missing you badly.”
- “I knew you wanted some time off, but did you have to take it in the hospital? Seriously, get well soon!”
- “You got the cold on your own, so don’t dare to rub off those germs on me. Sending you warm soup and warm thoughts!”
- “I’m sending you a collection of jokes since laughter is the best medicine! Hope you recover soon!”
- “Feel better soon! Your illness better not be a roundabout plan to avoid going to the office!”
- “I’m sorry to know that you are not feeling well but trust me, I’m having a good time without you, eating all the snacks alone.”
- “I don’t know how to say some good words while you’re lying on the hospital bed. So, all I can say is, can you please get well soon? Because I don’t want to go to the hospital daily.”
- “If all the doctors and nurses were as hot as yours, I’d be sick in the hospital too. Get well soon!”
- “Get well soon… so I can make fun of you again and not feel so bad!”
- “Get well soon! I’m so glad you are sick and not me!”
- “Wow, the lengths you’ll go to for a bit of attention! Feel better soon!”
- “You may be under the weather, but at least you’re not under a bus! Feel better!”
- “You’re so great, even germs like you!”
- “Laughter is the best medicine, but have you tried morphine?”
It is not always easy to find the words for a get-well card. You want to bring that comfort and offer plenty of warm, hopeful encouragement. Check out the message ideas below to make your friends feel better with your kind words.
Get Well Soon Quotes For Friend
- “Hoping you find strength with each new day.”
- “Thinking of you and hoping you feel better each day.”
- “Sending healthy vibes your way for a speedy recovery!”
- “Hang in there!”
- “Take it one day at a time, and you will be feeling better soon!”
- “You are in all of our wishes as you recover.”
- “Best wishes that you will soon be doing all the things you love again!”
- “Sending you hugs and love as you recuperate.”
- “All of us are thinking of you and hope that you get better soon.”
- “Thinking of you and wishing you well as you recover.”
- “Sending all my prayers to you. May God have mercy on you and help you to get well soon.”
- “Sending positive thoughts and healthy vibes your way! May you feel better soon!”
- “Wishing for you to feel better soon! May God grace you with good health and fast recovery!”
- “All my best wishes to you, and I hope you’ll soon be back doing all the things you love.”
- “The sickness that you have is not even half as strong as you are. I believe you will make a full recovery in no time. Take care of yourself!”
- “It’s not a time to worry. I wish you all the comfort and care during this time. May you get well soon and be back with good health and a kicking attitude.”
- “It hurts me so much to see you in pain. I wish I had the magic to get you recovered overnight. May you get well soon, my love!”
- “Get well soon, friend. Sending my heartfelt wishes and prayers your way!”
- “You will never find a more effective medicine than hope. So, always be hopeful that God will get you recovered from this sickness in no time. Get well soon!”
- “There is no reason to worry because you’ll be fine after the surgery. I wish you all the best.”
- “There are so many people who want to see you healthy and safe always. I am one of those who is raying 24/7 for you to get around soon!”
- “You being at the hospital made me realize how much you help me being myself and keep me happy just by being by my side. I miss you so much! Get well soon, please.”
- “Nothing feels right as you are lying on the hospital bed! I pray for your speedy recovery. Take my token of love and get well soon, dear!”
- “Sending all my positive and healing thoughts to you and wish you a speedy and full recovery from your illness! I miss you so much, dear friend!”
- “Get well soon! Hope you recover from your ailment without facing any complications. You will be in my prayers!”
- “Earnestly wishing for your speedy recovery! Hope you find renewed vigor every day!”
Love is the best medicine. So, let your girl know you care for her and how it aches inside you when she isn’t doing well. Send her some humorous and inspiring quotes and give your beloved the power to heal.
Get Well Soon Quotes For Her
- “Your health is the most precious thing for me, so never give up on it! Get well, my love!”
- “This sickness period makes me realize how much I love you! Get well soon, my dear wife! I miss you so much.”
- “It’s hard for me to see the queen of my heart suffering like this. I’m helpless that I cannot do anything for your quick recovery. My girl, don’t be sad. You’ll be okay soon.”
- “You’re supposed to sit next to me, but this hospital bed has fallen in love with you. I’m sending these flowers and kisses and hope they will make you feel better for a while. Get well soon, baby!”
- “There is nothing in the world I want more than your quick recovery, sweetheart! I will keep holding your hand, so you better get well soon!”
- “Every moment without you is torture for my existence. Feel better soon and unite with me!”
- “I wish you all the comfort and care as you go through your recovery, baby. You’ll be better in no time!”
- “Life feels pretty dull when you are not around. Get well soon, dear! I miss you each and every moment so much! I love you!”
- “You’re my strongest girl, and this sickness doesn’t suit you at all. However, I know good days are coming. Get well soon, my dear!”
- “The house does not feel like home without the sound of your footstep. Get well soon, beautiful.”
- “You don’t have to worry, my love will provide you strength to fight your illness. Get well soon, love.”
- “I miss having your deliciously cooked meals badly. Get well soon, prettiness.”
- “I believe in your willpower, and it is definitely for illness to lose in front of your beauty and strength. Get well soon, beautiful.”
- “Though the sun is shining, the house feels dark without the brightness of your smile and the gleam of your eyes. Get well soon, love.”
- “I am missing your sweet talks and mock scolding very badly. Get well soon.”
Send your prayers and warm wishes to your boyfriend with these loving quotes. Make him feel relaxed and motivate him to stay strong, confident, and full of life. Scroll down to check them out.
Get Well Soon Quotes For Boyfriend
- “I am keeping our bed warm for you, and I hope that you are back in it with me soon.”
- “I miss your kisses and hugs. I hope you know how much I love you!”
- “If only I could trade places with your hospital nurse so I can give you some TLC. Get well soon, my love!”
- “Our home feels so empty without you in it. Please get better soon so you can be back where you belong.”
- “I haven’t been sleeping well without you here. You are everything to me.”
- “While you rest up, I will keep things running at home, so you don’t have to worry about it and can focus on feeling better.”
- “Sending you all of my hugs and kisses to make you feel better.”
- “Although I can’t be with you in the hospital, know that I am thinking of you and how much I love our life together.”
- “My kisses may be magical, but they can’t heal you the way the medicine can. So please get better soon so I can kiss you again!”
- “When you are in pain, remember all of the good times we’ve shared together, and think about the memories we still have to make!”
- “I am missing your warm hugs and kisses badly. Get well soon, handsome.”
- “Without your stupid jokes and mischief, the house seems empty and silent. Get well soon, love.”
- “Sending you lots of love, hugs, and warm kisses to provide you strength and confidence to fight back your illness. Get well soon, love.”
- “Get well soon, love. We have a long way to go to achieve all the beautiful things of life.”
- “I feel empty and low as you are not beside me to hold my hands tight and to hug me right now. Get well soon, babe.”
- “All of us are feeling low without your soulful presence beside us. Get well soon, love. Come back quick.”
Send your mother a quick text or post her a ‘get well soon’ card, wishing her good health, positivity, and speedy recovery. Take ideas from our next section and express that you are missing your mother more than she knows.
Get Well Soon Quotes For Mother
- “Feel better, mommy! Sending you all my love.”
- “We miss you, mom. Hope that you are feeling better soon.”
- “I may not have a medical degree, but I do have a daughter’s healing touch. Get well soon!”
- “Get better and get back to your amazing self soon, mommy dearest!”
- “You will recover speedily with my love and care, and the blessings of the Almighty are always with you. Please get well soon.”
- “I understood how valuable you are in my life; please come back healthy and lively; I promise to listen to everything you will say. Get well soon.”
- “Seeing you lying in the hospital bed is the saddest moment ever in my life. I always pray for your fast recovery! Get well soon!”
- “Days are hard without you, mom. You always made us feel safe and happy in our little heaven. Get well soon because we need your support!”
- “We are all praying so earnestly for you so that you can be back at home in no time. Without you, life is so difficult to manage. Get well soon, mom!”
- “We are never going to let this sickness confine you to bed for a long time. Because the longer you remain sick, the more difficult life becomes for us. Get well soon, mom!”
- Dear mommy, we never knew how important your presence is until you fell sick. And now, we just want you to get well and get back with a bang.
When your loved ones aren’t feeling 100% well, help lift their spirits with a heartfelt get well soon quote on a card or note made just for them. Go for something that will make them happy, whether it is a silly card or a serious letter, and leave them feeling loved with your support. Remember, your love and motivation can do a lot to strengthen your near and dear ones mentally and bring them closer to full recovery.
Infographic: What To Include In A Care Package
A warm “get well soon” message is always appreciated. However, if the person who is recovering is very close to you, you might want to send them a care package to let them know you are by their side even if you cannot be present physically. Take a look at the infographic below for some amazing ideas on what you could include in a care package.
Sending a friend, relative, acquaintance, or even a colleague a ‘get well soon’ message or quote lets them know you want them to feel better. They may be down with a fever or in the hospital because of an accident. And your message conveys to them that they are on your mind and you care about them. They get a hit of positive energy that might brighten their day and make them feel a little better. If you can’t find the words for a ‘get well soon’ message, don’t worry. You can borrow a few from the ones listed above. Or use them as an inspiration to create a message yourself. Remember to add a personal touch, especially for a friend or family member.
Frequently Asked Questions
How do you show empathy on text?
You can show empathy on text by assuring the person, acknowledging their pain, and supporting, encouraging, and consoling them with kind words. You can include phrases like “I’m here for you”, “I can see how that would be difficult”, “Let me know if you need anything”, etc.
Is “Get well soon” polite?
Yes, “Get well soon” is a polite expression to send a person who is suffering from something temporary. However, it is not appropriate to send it to a person who has a terminal illness.
How do you send a “get well soon” message to your boss?
You can send the following messages to your boss to wish him a speedy recovery:
• The whole workplace is sorry to hear about your health. We wish you a speedy recovery.
• We hope you recover and return to us soon.
• We are waiting to see you fit and healthy again.
• We are looking forward to seeing you strong and healthy again.