Golf is an elite game requiring players to wear a hat to prevent sun damage. Hence, here we have rounded a list of the best golf hats for women. After all, playing in the sun for long hours requires protection from UV rays which makes a golf hat an essential accessory. With so many hats in the market, it is never easy to decide and pick the best one, but our list of golf hats will make this task easier for you. These hats are useful, stunning, and worth the value. So, now when you’re in the mood to play golf, you don’t have to worry about getting sunburn. Now without any further ado, keep scrolling and pick the one you love the most!
In This Article
The 7 Best Golf Hats And Visors For Women In 2021
1. Best Low-Profile Hat: Ann Arbor T-shirt Company South Carolina State Flag Golf Hat
If you want to combine style with luxury with your hat, look no further than the Ann Arbor T-shirt Company South Carolina State Flag Golf Hat. This embroidered hat is made from bio-washed chino twill, which is durable and wear-resistant. It has six low panel profiles with a breathable interior to avoid sweating. This cap is unstructured and snugly fits your head. It also has an adjustable back with a metal buckle-glide enclosure for easy adjustment. This hat is well-designed not only to be sporty but also to provide ultimate protection from the sun.
- Good quality
- Sun protection
- Adjustable metal buckle
- Machine washable
- Little rough inside
2. Best Lightweight Hat: Callaway Golf Hat
A stylish white-colored stitch magnet Callaway Golf Hat is designed for comfort and functionality. It has a ball marker magnet at the brim for easy swapping of the ball marker. This cap is lightweight with a fitted closure. It has a standard cap feature like a wider brim for protection against sun rays and has a mesh knit at the back for breathability. It also has a Callaway signature logo embedded in the front.
- Fitted closure
- Strong magnet
3. Best Multipurpose Hat: Glove It Coil Visor
Glove It Coil Visor comes with fun fashion prints for a feminine look. This coil visor is very comfortable and comes with a built-in sweat belt which ensures optimum sweat absorption. It is made from 100% nylon which is lightweight. Its polyester brim is 35 inches wide which provides protection from harmful radiation on the face. It also features an adjustable coil that is comfortable and pressure-free.
- Inbuilt sweatband
- Adjustable coil
- Cannot be re-sized easily
4. Best Classic Summer Look: JFH Visor Golf Hat
The JFH Visor Golf Hat has an elegant look and is comfortable while ensuring you have a good time on the golf course. It looks great on and off the pitch. This classic vintage hat has 100% plush cotton construction and ensures proper protection from the sun. Its crown measures 4.5 inches with an internal diameter of 7 ¼ inches, which gives full coverage. Its brim has an ideal length of 4 inches for the sun’s powerful glare. There are a variety of color options to choose from that you can match with your favorite golf gear.
- Wider brim
- Snug fit
- Cannot be re-sized easily
5. Best Casual Wear Hat: Nike Golf Cap
Nike Women’s Golf Cap is one of the most popular low-profile hats, offering style and protection. Its 100% dry-fit polyester fabric is moisture-wicking and gives full coverage. It also has a contrasting underbill with a wider brim for sun protection. It features a swoosh trademark of Nike in front with air holes on each side for breathability. It also has a velcro hook and looks closure for easy adjustment.
- Sweat absorption
- Full coverage
- Wide brim
- Adjustable velcro strap
- Air holes
6. Best Protection From Sun: RRiody Sun Visor Golf Hat
The innovatively-designed RRiody Sun Visor Golf Hat is made of polyester, which is lightweight and comfortable. It features a retractable brim size of 9.5 inches which can be elongated up to 31cm for exceptional protection from the sun. Its in-built sweatband is moisture-wicking and soft in texture. The circumference of this cap is 55-60CM with an adjustable back closure which is suitable for all sizes. It comes in seven colors to choose from to match your preference.
- Adjustable velcro
- Retractable brim
- In-built sweatband
- Adjustable strap
7. Best Stylish Hat: Shinenut Straw Visor Golf Hat
Shinenut Straw Visor Golf Hat is made from recycled natural eco-friendly material. Its headband is made from 100% pure cotton, while the rim is made from tightly woven paper straw which offers a wide shade for your forehead, eyes, chin, and ears. This hat is easy to roll up and hang on a handbag while traveling. Its adjustable velcro closure gives a comfortable, snug fit even for the broader heads. Its large brim protects you from sun rays, while the sweatband is soft and moisture-wicking. This cap has a comfortable open top, which allows you to wear a ponytail or a bun and cool on hot days.
- Easy to carry
- Snug fit
- Large brim
- Anti-sweat band
Thinking about which style to opt for when picking a golf hat? Read the next section for a brief guide
It’s All On Your Head: Your Ultimate Guide To Golf Hat Styles
Thinking of a perfect golf cap, the first thing that comes to our mind is the retro baseball cap design. Nonetheless, coming to a hat for a sport or an occasion, the possibilities of brands, texture, material, and designs are in the hundreds. In addition, the golf hats in themselves offer a variety of extensions like snapbacks, visors, bucket hats, and wide brim hats. Fortunately, we have compiled all the necessary options you need to take care of while choosing your ideal golf hat. Let’s explore in the coming section.
What To Consider When Choosing A Golf Hat? (Buying Guide)
Check the list of parameters given below before you waste your money on a golf hat that does not fulfil your purpose. A perfect golf hat is much more than just a simple sun protection accessory. This guide gives a clear picture of the features of an ideal golf hat must-have. So, without further delay, let’s begin.
- Material: Golf hats are usually made by combining 2-3 different materials like spandex, nylon, polyester, cotton, linen, and wool. You should be selective about the material as each fabric has different qualities to offer. For instance, if it’s cold, choose woolen, and for summer, cotton is the best. Similarly, if you want a lightweight, cool material, opt for polyester.
- Fit: Second, comes the fitting. Your hat should be tight but not tight enough to leave marks on your forehead. Loose hats may fall off easily and distract you from your game.
- Durability: Your golf hat should offer durability, or else you will end up spending more for a golf hat after a short duration. To ensure that your hat lasts long, it should endure harsh weather like sun, cold, rain.
- Sweat Absorption: A golf hat with effective sweat absorption technology is a life-saver during hot summer days. This will make the hat feel lightweight and comfortable. Also, it will prevent rashes from occurring on the forehead due to excess moisture.
- Ventilation: For extra comfort, a golf hat with good ventilation is preferable. Materials like polyester and cotton offer ventilation and keep your scalp moisture-free and cool. Visor hats are best for ventilation.
- Cost: Last but not least, the cost of a hat is a significant deciding factor. This decision strictly varies from buyer to buyer, depending upon their budget. Ideally, a golf hat ranges from $20-$50.
The golf hat you wear speaks about you as a person and an athlete. Make sure you step on the ground with the right accessory. There are so many options, so it all comes down to your personality. Also, you may want to try different hats. It’s about enjoying your time in the game. Pick your favorite from our list to play golf, roll with birdie putts, and look stylish in your new golf hat.
Expert’s Answers For Readers’ Questions
What makes a good golf hat?
A good golf hat should be the one that protects you from the sun, is sweat-resistant, well ventilated, comfortable, and properly fitted.
- Block the Sun and Sweat With 13 Best Running Hats For Women!
- Types Of Hats – How To Style Hats
- 13 Best Women’s Golf Pants To Keep You Cool On The Course
- 7 Best Reflective Running Jackets – 2021