It feels horrible to watch color fade off your color-treated hair, isn’t it? The only way to delay it is by using hair dye shampoos.
Yes, hair dye shampoos keep the color intact, moisturize the hair locks, and add shine to the hair. It is the perfect product to maintain your hair color.
The trick is to pick the right hair dye shampoo though. And, we have just what you need – a list of the best hair dye shampoos available in India. Check them out.
Top 10 Hair Dye Shampoos Available In India
1. The Body Shop Rainforest Radiance Shampoo For Colored Hair
The Body Shop Rainforest Radiance Shampoo For Colored Hair protects the shine and shade of the colored hair.
The hair dye shampoo contains community trade sugar and bilberry extract that moisturize and nourish color-treated hair.
- Does not dry hair
- Inconvenient packaging
- Strong fragrance
₹697/- for 60 ml
2. Jovees Tamarind Botanicals Colour Lock Shampoo
Jovees Tamarind Botanicals Colour Lock Shampoo adds radiance to color-treated hair. It preserves the health of chemically treated hair.
The hair dye shampoo contains aloe vera, apple, and tamarind extracts that make the hair soft, silky, and easy to manage.
- Works for all hair types
- Strengthens hair roots
- Runny consistency
- Strong herbal smell
₹285 for 250 ml
3. Biotique Bio Henna Leaf Shampoo
Biotique Bio Henna Leaf Shampoo nourishes the hair deeply and protects it from premature greying.
The hair dye shampoo contains henna leaves and soap nut that keep the hair color intact. It also provides intense conditioning to the hair.
- Contains real botanical extracts
- Product spills from the container
- Dries hair
₹159 for 190 ml
4. Matrix Biolage Colorlast Orchid Shampoo
Matrix Biolage Colorlast Orchid Shampoo maintains color-treated hair efficiently. It repairs the hair and protects it from environmental damage.
The hair dye shampoo strengthens and hydrates the hair. It contains orchid, which naturally prevents the color from fading.
- Low pH balance for longer color vibrancy
- Does not lather well
₹220 for 200 ml
5. Richfeel Aloevera Shampoo
Richfeel Aloevera Shampoo restores and rejuvenates color-treated and damaged hair. It makes the hair locks shiny and lustrous.
The hair dye shampoo contains aloe vera extracts and Vitamin E oil, which make the hair soft and moisturize the scalp.
- Prevents hair fall
- Improves hair texture
- Thin consistency
- Need to follow up with a conditioner
₹485 for 500 ml
6. Dove Advanced Care Color Repair Therapy Shampoo
Dove Hair Therapy Color Rescue Shampoo repairs the surface of the hair damaged by coloring and highlighting.
The hair dye shampoo adds luster to hair and improves its health. It keeps the color of the hair intact.
- Smoothens hair
- Pleasant fragrance
- Hair loss
₹1,262.25 for 355 ml
7. L’Oreal Paris Colour Protect Shampoo
L’Oreal Paris Colour Protect Shampoo protects the color of the hair and smoothens its surface.
The hair dye shampoo protects the hair fibers from external elements and improves the radiance of the hair color.
- Quick results
- Good smell
₹155 for 175 ml
8. Wella System Professional Color Save Shampoo
Wella System Professional Color Save Shampoo prevents colored hair from fading and keeps its radiance intact.
The hair dye shampoo uses 3D color protect technology that protects and adds shine to colored and treated hair.
- Tangles hair
₹1200 for 250 ml
9. Schwarzkopf Bonacure Color Freeze Shampoo
Schwarzkopf Bonacure Color Freeze Shampoo repairs damaged and dull color-treated hair. It restores the radiance of colored hair and nourishes it.
The hair dye shampoo keeps the color of the hair vibrant. The shampoo builds the hair’s natural elasticity as well.
- Strengthens hair cells
- Makes oily hair a tad bit greasy
- Delicate packaging
₹750 for 250 ml
10. TRESemmé Color Revitalize Shampoo
TRESemmé Color Revitalize Shampoo provides deep cleansing and conditioning to damaged hair and protects the shade of your colored hair.
The hair dye shampoo moisturizes and nourishes the hair. It contains keratin and maintains hair color up to 8 weeks.
- Advanced color vibrancy technology
- Lathers well
- Dries hair
₹1250 for 828 ml
There is no use if you color your hair and do not take care of it. It will lose its sheen and shade. Before that begins to happen, start using a hair dye shampoo. It protects the color and nourishes your hair. It’s just what you need. Get one already!
Expert’s Answers For Readers’ Questions
How often should I use hair dye shampoos?
It depends upon the state of your colored hair. Do not use it more than 4 times a week.
Can those with normal hair use a hair dye shampoo?
It is best to avoid it because you don’t need the extra chemicals included in the shampoo that works specifically on color-treated hair.
- What Are The Side Effects Of Hair Dyeing?
- Vegetal Hair Dye – What Is It And Why To Use It?
- Top 10 Ammonia Free Hair Color Brands Available In India
- Top 10 Dry Shampoos Available In India
Latest posts by Ramya Achanta (see all)
- How To Grow Thick Hair – 10 Easy Tips - April 5, 2018
- How To Balance The pH Level Of Your Hair For A Healthy Look? - February 28, 2018
- What Is The Difference Between Dandruff And Dry Scalp? - February 28, 2018
- The Amazing Benefits Of Coconut Oil For Hair - February 28, 2018
- 7 Best Patanjali Hair Oils – 2019 - February 19, 2018