“Life is short. Make each hair flip fabulous.” Isn’t that what we all want? To keep your locks shiny and free from dryness and frizz, you need to transform your hair care routine completely. This is where hair spa products come into play.
To maintain ever-ready hair, you need to treat yourself to the goodness of at-home hair spa treatments. Hair spa products can help you get bouncy, shiny, and healthy hair while protecting it from any damage like dandruff, breakage, and split ends. So, here, I have listed some of the best hair spa products you can try out to transform your dull and frizzy hair into beautiful and healthy tresses.
Top 10 Hair Spa Products In India
- Kerastase Elixir Ultime Oleo Complexe Beautifying Oil Mask
- L’Oreal Paris Hair Spa Deep Nourishing Creambath For Dry Hair
- Wella Professional Enrich Moisturizing Treatment For Dry And Damaged Hair
- Schwarzkopf Spa Essence Hydrating Cream Masque
- Organic Harvest Hair Spa For Dry And Damaged Hair
- Matrix Hydra-Creme Intense Moisture Masque For Normal To Dry Hair
- HairX Restore Therapy Hair Mask
- Biotique Bio Musk Root Fresh Growth Nourishing Treatment Pack
- L’Oreal Paris Total Repair 5 Masque
- OxyGlow Hair Spa Cream
1. Kerastase Elixir Ultime Oleo Complexe Beautifying Oil Mask
This luxurious hair spa treatment enriched with precious oils, lipidic compounds, and a moisturizing serum helps replenish and revitalize dull, damaged, and lifeless hair. It restores the natural strength of your hair, provides deep nourishment, and gives the ultimate shine. It is a total game-changer with its creamy and luxurious ingredients.
- Ideal for all hair types
- A little bit of product goes a long way
- Enriched with precious oils that provide an indulgent salon-like experience
- Mediocre fragrance
- Too pricey
2. L’Oreal Paris Hair Spa Deep Nourishing Creambath For Dry Hair
This product intensely nourishes your hair inside out. It makes your hair shiny, hydrated, soft, and healthy. It provides the amount of moisture naturally required for your hair. The repairing cream is formulated with purified water and gentle ingredients like shea butter and avocado oil. Overall, this is a go-to product for rough and damaged hair.
- Enriched with water lily and purified water
- Provides high-end nourishment in no time
- Repairs damaged hair like magic
- Does not detangle hair
- Consistency issues
3. Wella Professional Enrich Moisturizing Treatment For Dry And Damaged Hair
This product works as a professional hair treatment for damaged hair. It is formulated with Triple-Blend Technology that regenerates hair growth and the free-flowing movement of your hair. It also provides excellent conditioning to thick and fine hair types. In fact, it works wonders on all hair types, imparting maximum bounce, silkiness, and hydration. It intensely conditions dry hair and prevents thick hair from getting tangled.
- Doesn’t make your hair greasy
- Hair feels soft instantly
- Manages thick and curly hair
- Leaves hair feeling silky
- Smoothens tresses from the roots
- Availability issues
4. Schwarzkopf Spa Essence Hydrating Cream Masque
Schwarzkopf Spa Essence Hydrating Cream Masque helps in fighting the effects of pollution and restores the shine in your locks. It calms and relaxes and promises to provide an in-home spa experience with the help of its luxurious ingredients. It contains a hydro-keratin complex that acts as a catalyst in hydrating, strengthening, and softening your hair. It also makes your hair smooth and glossy, thus enabling you to try out a variety of exotic hairstyles.
- Provides parlor-like finish at home
- Pleasant fragrance
- Softer and shinier hair in no time
- Reduces hair fall
- Works like magic on dry hair
- Contains too many chemicals
5. Organic Harvest Hair Spa For Dry And Damaged Hair
Organic Harvest Hair Spa consists of a unique formula that helps in reducing the effect of humidity and frizz. It works especially well in restoring the natural shine of your hair and increasing its Hair Humidity Resistance Factor (H2RF). Moreover, if you have unmanageable hair, this product works well in taming those wild hair strands. It also has sebaceous gland regulating properties and protects your hair from heat damage. If you have a dry scalp, this formula helps in moisturizing it and creating a glossy look.
- Doesn’t weigh down hair
- No added colors
- Free of parabens and animal ingredients
- Easy to rinse off and does not leave any residue behind
- Decent fragrance
- Very thick consistency
6. Matrix Hydra-Creme Intense Moisture Masque For Normal To Dry Hair
If you are troubled with dry and frizzy hair, this is a product you need to try out. Matrix Hydra-Creme Intense Moisture Masque improves the texture of your hair and moisturizes it from root to tip.
It contains aloe vera that helps in imparting nourishment to dull and frizzy hair. Deeply hydrating and moisturizing, it gives your hair a natural silky look. The mild nature of ingredients makes it suitable for regular and long-term use.
- Suitable for dry hair
- Creamy texture spreads effortlessly on tresses
- Consists of natural ingredients
- Does not show immediate results
7. HairX Restore Therapy Hair Mask
HairX Restore Therapy Hair Mask is an intensely nourishing mask that gives you strong, silky, and healthy looking hair after only 2 minutes of usage. This product tames down unruly hair and imparts a more structured look to it. It helps in repairing damaged split ends and conditions hair cuticles to prevent breakage. It also contains active ingredients that impart a pleasant and long-lasting fragrance to your hair.
- Contains argan oil
- Strengthens your hair
- Boosts natural softness, especially in frizzy hair
- Pleasant fragrance
- Contains parabens
- Needs a lot of water to wash-off
8. Biotique Bio Musk Root Fresh Growth Nourishing Treatment Pack
Biotique Bio Musk Root Fresh Growth Nourishing Treatment Pack is an Ayurvedic herbal hair spa product that is made of pure musk root, bael, and nutmeg. It claims to rejuvenate your scalp and strengthen your roots, promoting the growth of thick and long hair. The musk root (also known as ‘the divine herb’) acts as an antibacterial agent. The presence of natural ingredients helps in reducing inflammation, restoring natural hair color, and preventing premature graying. This herbal formulation is safe for all hair types.
- Improves hair texture
- Produces healthy hair
- Prevents premature graying and hair fall
- Infused with natural ingredients
- Natural fragrance
- Very thick consistency
- Difficult to rinse off
9. L’Oreal Paris Total Repair 5 Masque
L’Oreal Paris Total Repair 5 Masque claims to treat the five signs of hair damage – hair fall, dryness, roughness, dullness, and split ends. It builds cohesion and strength with the help of ceramide-cement technology, which keeps your hair healthy and resilient. It also deeply conditions your hair and provides a glossy texture to it. It works especially well on dry and frizzy hair.
- Stays true to its claim
- Decent price for its results
- Easy to apply
- Travel-friendly packaging
• Not suitable for oily hair
10. OxyGlow Hair Spa Cream
OxyGlow Hair Spa Cream contains a perfect blend of natural ingredients, which enriches and boosts hair growth. This creamy, organic herbal product consists of almond oil, rosemary oil, and thyme oil that help in promoting hair growth. All the natural ingredients in this product are picked for the safety of the target users. If you are looking for a simple hair spa product with mild ingredients, this will be a good fit for you.
- Contains natural ingredients
- Prevents hair fall
- Improves hair texture
- Testing required before use to ensure you are not allergic to any of the ingredients
Go ahead and save your tresses from stress. Pick your favorite one from these hair spa products, try it, and comment below to let us know about your experience.
Latest posts by Pooja Karkala (see all)
- What Is Hair Developer? What Does It Do To Your Hair? - January 28, 2019
- 10 Best Fast Drying Hair Towels For Soft And Frizz-Free Hair - January 21, 2019
- 10 Best Scalp Exfoliation Scrubs To Buy In 2019 - January 16, 2019
- 9 Best Hair Mascaras To Cover Gray Hair - January 4, 2019
- 10 Best Hair Dyes For Natural Hair - December 31, 2018