When you don’t like professionally styled hair looks that are too high maintenance, yet do not want to sport dull and boring hairstyles, what do you do? You use a hair texturizing spray.
They are a perfect product for laid-back hairstyles and just-out-of-bed looks. They are a combination of dry shampoo, hairspray, and sea salt spray and provide a firm hold on your hair.
They make an excellent addition to your vanity bag and add casual charm to your daily hairstyles. Our top 10 picks are mentioned below. Take a look.
Top 10 Hair Texture Sprays Of 2019
- Oribe Dry Texturizing Spray
- Garnier Fructis Texture Tease Spray
- Moroccanoil Dry Texture Spray
- KMS Hairplay Texture Spray
- Rusk Designer Texture Amplifier
- Amika Un.Done Texture Spray
- Living Proof Instant Texture Spray
- IGK Beach Club Texture Spray
- Kenra Platinum Dry Texture Spray
- Not Your Mother’s Dry Finish Texture Spray
1. Oribe Dry Texturizing Spray
Oribe Dry Texturizing Spray adds great volume and texture to your hair. It is the best dry texturizing spray available in the market which can be used as a shampoo too!.
This hair texture spray lifts your hair and keeps it styled for days. It protects your hair from getting dry and damaged.
- Does not leave a powdery residue
- Absorbs oil and dirt from hair
- Difficult to spray
- Can cause itchiness
2. Garnier Fructis Texture Tease Spray
Garnier Fructis Texture Tease Spray lifts and adds volume to hair. It is perfect for creating a just-out-of-bed look.
The hair texture spray creates loose beach waves with its micro-mineral powder formula and texturizes your hair efficiently.
- Does not weigh down hair
- Dries quickly
- Not suitable for fine hair
- Can turn hair greasy
[ Read: 15 Best Products For Fine Hair ]
3. Moroccanoil Dry Texture Spray
Moroccanoil Dry Texture Spray adds a soft and gritty feel to the hair that provides body to your hairstyles.
This hair texture spray has a solid hold on the hair and is the best texturizing spray for keeping your hairstyle intact.
- Adds volume to hair
- Smells good
- Does not hold very thick hair too well
4. KMS Hairplay Texture Spray
KMS Hairplay Texture Spray preps, styles, and holds your hair well. It has a unique re-bonding technology that provides an excellent finish to your hair.
This hair texture spray adds body to the hair and molds it into soft and crunchy curls with a laidback wavy touch.
- Works well for fine hair
- Wets dry hair
- Can clump hair strands together
5. Rusk Designer Texture Amplifier
Rusk Designer Texture Amplifier adds body, volume, and texture to the hair. It transforms dull looking hair into vibrant hairstyles.
The hair texture spray contains Thermplex and wheat protein that add strength, body, and moisture to the hair.
- Comes in a handy bottle with a nozzle
- Does not weigh the hair down
- Thick consistency
- Strong smell
6. Amika Un.Done Texture Spray
Amika Un.Done Texture Spray has a smooth, dry, and weightless formulation that provides the perfect tousled and undone hair look to your mane.
This hair texture spray contains zeolite, which provides good volume to the hair.
- Matte finish
- Need to reapply every few hours
[ Read: Best Hair Color Sprays ]
7. Living Proof Instant Texture Spray
Living Proof Instant Texture Spray is one of the best texturizing hair products as it styles your hair effortlessly and is capable of creating multiple textured styles.
The hair texture spray is a weightless formula that works on dry and damp hair, giving it a perfect beachy look.
- Safe to use on color treated hair
- Makes hair sticky
- Tangles hair
8. IGK Beach Club Texture Spray
IGK Beach Club Texture Spray transforms your hair into salty and textured layers in no time.
The hair texture spray contains mineral oil and petroleum and is perfect for achieving subtle beachy waves.
- Has UV protection
- Unappealing smell
9. Kenra Platinum Dry Texture Spray
Kenra Platinum Dry Texture Spray adds fullness and texture to your hair. It has a flexible hold on the hair, helping to mould it easily into different hairstyles.
This hair texture spray absorbs oils and impurities, giving your hair a clean and well-styled look.
- Provides a matte finish
- Has a strong odor
[ Read: Best Sea Salt Sprays For Hair ]
10. Not Your Mother’s Dry Finish Texture Spray
Not Your Mother’s Dry Finish Texture Spray adds volume to your hair and a tousled texture to it.
This hair texture spray is perfect to use on curls and defines the layers of your hair well. It has a firm grip on the hair.
- Fun packaging
- Works well on colored hair
- Does not work well on straight hair
- Difficult to spray
*Prices may vary.
You need not go to a beach to get beach curls or crunch your hair with a machine for a textured look. All you need is a hair texture spray that plays multiple roles and enhances the volume and look of your hair. It is an excellent addition to your hair styling arsenal. Get it already.
Expert’s Answers For Readers’ Questions
How often can I use a hair texture spray?
You can use it daily to set your hair for the day or multiple times in a day to keep your hairstyle intact.
Is a hair texture spray the most multi-tasking hair product yet?
Yes, it is! It is a combination of three things – dry shampoo, hairspray, and sea salt spray. It makes your hair clean as well as styles it.
- Top 15 Hairsprays Available In India
- 26 Top Tips For Long Hair – A Definitive Guide
- Daily Hair Care Routine – 5 Simple Everyday Tips To Follow
- How To Pick The Right Hair Color For Your Skin Tone
Latest posts by Ramya Achanta (see all)
- Top 10 Scalp Massage Brushes – 2019 - June 11, 2018
- How To Do A Face Clean Up At Home – In 6 Simple Steps - April 6, 2018
- How To Grow Thick Hair – 10 Easy Tips - April 5, 2018
- How To Balance The pH Level Of Your Hair For A Healthy Look? - February 28, 2018
- What Is The Difference Between Dandruff And Dry Scalp? - February 28, 2018