Looking for some delicious alkaline breakfast recipes? We have some of the best ones enlisted for you! They taste great and offer you a large number of health benefits. Would you like to know what they are? Go ahead with your read!
Alkaline Breakfast Recipes – Top 10:
1. French Toast:
French Toast is a toothsome and delectable dish that can be eaten for breakfast daily. It is an alkaline recipe and promises good health. Ingredients:
- 6 slices of brown bread
- 2 eggs
- Half a cup of milk
- One spoon of grounded cinnamon
- One teaspoon of salt for taste
- One teaspoon of vanilla extract
- One-fourth teaspoon of nutmeg
- Beat together the eggs, milk, salt, spices as well as vanilla.
- Now put some oil in a pan and keep the flame low.
- Now place the slices of bread in the pan and soak both the sides.
- Make sure they are golden.
- Serve hot with a bit of butter.
2. Apple Pancakes:
Love eating apples but tired of making salads? Try apple pancakes. These thin slices are full of flavour and taste. Prepare them easily at home by following the instructions. Ingredients:
- Half a cup of flour
- Half a teaspoon of grounded cinnamon
- One egg whisked
- One-third cup full of milk
- 2 red apples that are grated
- Cooking oil
- Kiwifruit peeled
- Low fat frozen yogurt
- Take a bowl and combine the flour with cinnamon. Now add some milk and egg. Keep whisking until you see it become smooth.
- Take a frying pan and add some oil to it. Keep the heat low.
- Add the apple mixture to the pan.
- Spread them out and let it cook for two minutes.
- Make separate batches out of them.
- Serve with yogurt, blueberries and kiwi.
3. Avocado Breakfast Salad:
This amazing Mexican salad is an ever favourite among most Latin and American people. It has different textures and flavours and helps you lose weight too. Ingredients:
- 2 Tortillas
- Half a pack of firm tofu
- 1 Avocado
- 1 pink grapefruit
- A handful of almonds
- 4 handfuls of baby spinach
- One spoon of chilli sauce
- 2 tomatoes
- Half a red onion
- Half a lemon
- Get the tortillas heated in an oven.
- Once they have been heated, bake them for 8 to 10 minutes.
- Chop up some tofu, onions and tomatoes on one side. Mix with some chilli sauce.
- Place it inside a fridge and let it cool.
- Now chop the almonds, grapefruit and avocado.
- Mix it together and place neatly all over the bowl.
- Squeeze some fresh lemon juice on top!
4. Mix Sprout Salad:
Mix Sprout salad promises both health and taste. They are digestible and contain proteins, vitamins and minerals in abundance. It is easy to make and doesn’t take up time either. Ingredients:
- 50 grams of sprouts
- One cucumber
- One spring onion
- A handful of parsley
- One tablespoon of coconut oil
- Fresh juice of a lemon
- Celtic sea salt
- Black pepper
- Chop up the parsley and make a dressing out of herbs, lemon juice, salt and pepper.
- Now cut the spring onion and cucumber. Add them to the dressing too.
- Wash the sprouts and add them to the dressing.
- Serve fresh.
5. Kale Chickpea Mash:
Kale and chickpea mash is far more tasty than what it sounds like! It is healthy and provides you with a large number of health benefits. Ingredients:
- 3 tablespoons of garlic
- One shallot
- A bunch of kale
- 400 grams of chickpeas
- 2 tablespoons of coconut oil.
- Celtic sea salt for taste.
- Chop up the shallot and fry it. Now add some minced garlic in olive oil.
- Wait till it turns golden brown and then add some kale, onion and garlic.
- Cook for six minutes after adding chick peas.
- Now take the rest of the ingredients and stir.
- Your dish is now ready.
6. Quinoa And Apple Breakfast:
The combination of quinoa and apple can be a great combination for a healthy breakfast. This is how you should make it! Ingredients:
- Half a cup of quinoa
- One apple
- Half a lemon
- Cook the quinoa according to the steps given at the back of the packet. Now add some water.
- Boil and simmer for 15 minutes.
- Now grate the apple, add and cook for another 30 seconds.
- Serve in a bowl. Sprinkle some cinnamon.
- Add raisins if you like.
7. Cold Oats:
Cold Oats are great for early morning breakfasts too. Make some at home in order to reap its amazing health benefits. Ingredients:
- Half a cup of oats
- Half a cup of skimmed milk
- Half a cup of yogurt
- Half a teaspoon of cinnamon
- Half a banana sliced
- Half a tablespoon of peanut butter
- Half a cup of berries.
- Mix the oats, yoghurt, milk and salt. Now add it in a glass jar.
- Seal the jar and let it stay in the fridge overnight.
- Add banana slices and berries with cinnamon in the morning.
8. Scrambled Tofu:
- One onion
- 3 cloves
- 3 tomatoes
- Some firm tofu
- Half a teaspoon of cumin
- Half a teaspoon of paprika
- Half a teaspoon of turmeric
- Half a cup of yeast
- Baby spinach
- Salt for taste
- Dice the onion and mince the garlic.
- Now add some onions in a pan and let it stay over the heat for 7 minutes.
- Add garlic and cook for a minute.
- Add some tofu and tomatoes. Keep cooking for 10 minutes.
- Add cumin, paprika and some water now. Stir well and cook.
- Add spinach in the end.
A common dish eaten in Gujarat, thepla is full of fibre! It is a greater alternative when compared to regular oats and is enjoyable too. Ingredients:
- Soya flour
- Sesame seeds
- Ragi flour
- Add some oil in a pan and heat for 2 minutes.
- Put the onions in and stir till you see it turn golden.
- Now add the capsicum, paneer, coriander and salt and cook for 2 minutes. Remove the flame and let it cool.
- On the other hand, divide the dough and cook thepla in a little oil.
- Place stuffing on top and serve fresh.
10. Maple Millet Porridge:
Millets are full of protein and contain amino acids in abundance. They are something you should definitely eat during breakfast! Ingredients:
- One cup of millet
- Ten cups of water
- A pinch of salt
- One tablespoon of cinnamon
- 1/4th cup maple syrup
- Take a large pot and boil water for a minute.
- Now add some salt and millet.
- Cover with the lid and reduce heat.
- Cook for 15 minutes.
- Add cinnamon and almond water.
- Now continue to cook the millet for 20 minutes.
- Add some maple syrup and stir.
- Try to adjust the thickness.
- Your dish is ready!
Which one of these recipes is your favorite? Do you know any other alkaline recipes for breakfast? Tell us in the comments box below!
- Simple Andhra Breakfast Recipes
- Karnataka Breakfast Recipes
- High Protein Diet To Lose Weight
- 15 Easy Vegetarian Breakfast Recipes
Latest posts by Naomi (see all)
- 7 Remarkable Ways Tapioca Can Benefit You - August 26, 2015
- 3 Best Exercises For Hiatal Hernia - August 6, 2015
- Baba Ramdev Yoga Poses For High Blood Pressure - August 5, 2015
- 3 Amazing Benefits And 2 Side Effects Of Tartaric Acid - July 31, 2015
- 3 Best Eye Exercises For Astigmatism - July 28, 2015