So you’re pregnant? Congratulations! Now that you are going to become a mother, I am sure you are hearing various tips and suggestions throughout the day on how to take special care of your health. And I am sure all the varied suggestions tend to leave you worried and confused. But, let me tell you something! Pregnancy is not just about adding 300 extra calories and doing some yoga or exercise on a regular basis. Most people say that you should eat healthy. But have you ever wondered as to what are the most essential items that should be a part of your diet? If you don’t know, then this article is perfect for you.
Let’s have a look at the best fruit juices during pregnancy:
Juicing is one of the best habits you could take up during your pregnancy to provide health and nutrition to your child. Not only that, a glass of healthy juice a day will also fill you up for a while. At the same time it will also add a glow and sparkle to your face. If you don’t know which juice you should drink, then take a look at these healthy fruit juices during pregnancy:
1. Apple Juice:
Having a glass of apple juice regularly will surely help you feel refreshed and healthy during those special months. Here is a simple recipe:
- Take two to three apples and peel off the skin
- Boil them and let it cool down
- Add it to the blender for a minute
- Pour into a glass and mix some lime juice in it
- Keep it in the fridge for an hour, and then serve cold
2. Guava Juice:
Guava is one fruit that cures as well as prevents constipation related problems during pregnancy. To prepare a fresh glass of guava juice, you will require 2 guavas, two tablespoons of sugar, lemon juice, and some ginger juice.
Here’s the recipe:
- Boil the guava in water and wait for it to cool down
- Now add it to a blender to prepare the juice. Add the ginger and lemon juice too
- After the completion of the blending process, add some ice cubes to the drink and serve fresh!
3. Grape Juice:
Adding some tangy grapes to your juice will surely be heaven for your taste buds! Let’s learn how to make that perfect glass of grape juice.
- Take around 500 grams of grapes and crush them
- Add them to a blender and let the juice prepare for a minute or more
- Pour the juice out and keep it in the fridge
- Add a dash of lime to it and then serve cold
4. Beet Juice:
To prepare a fresh glass of beet juice, make sure you have these handy, such as 4 carrots, 2 beets, 1 apple. And now you are set for juicing!
- Chop all the ingredients into pieces and add them to the blender to prepare a fresh glass of juice.
- Take some crushed ice and add it into the juice.
- Serve immediately. You can drink this juice thrice a week.
5. Banana And Honey Juice:
Here comes the best fruit juice during pregnancy! The combination of banana, yogurt and honey is absolutely amazing. It tastes delectable and serves as the perfect afternoon drink. Here’s all you will need for this tasty glass of health — half a cup of milk, half a cup of curd, one ripe banana, and one tablespoon of honey.
Everything is in place? Now, comes the fun part!
- Combine the three core ingredients and blend them together. Make sure it becomes smooth.
- Add some ice cubes to it and pour into a glass.
- Drink when it’s cold.
Are you tempted? These juices are not only tasty, but also offer amazing benefits to you and to your growing baby. You can pamper your taste buds with these delectable recipes and rest assured that your baby will get all that he needs to grow strong and healthy!
Which is your favorite recipe listed above? Do you know any other healthy fruit juices to take during pregnancy? Share with us in the comments section.
- 23 Healthy Vegetable Juices for Weight Loss
- 3 Best Juices To Treat Constipation
- 2 Simple Methods To Make Concentrated Fruit Juices At Home
Latest posts by Naomi (see all)
- 6 Fascinating Health Benefits Of Quercetin - September 7, 2015
- 7 Remarkable Ways Tapioca Can Benefit You - August 26, 2015
- 3 Best Exercises For Hiatal Hernia - August 6, 2015
- Baba Ramdev Yoga Poses For High Blood Pressure - August 5, 2015
- 3 Amazing Benefits And 2 Side Effects Of Tartaric Acid - July 31, 2015