Many believe homeopathy is an effective treatment option to combat various health ailments. Homeopathic medicines for height are also being popularized as effective substitutes for anabolic steroidsi XSynthetic substances similar to testosterone used as prescription medicine. Also used illegally to enhance muscle build in sports. . These steroids are used to increase height in conventional allopathy, but they may not be effective for all and may even pose certain health risks and induce hormonal disorders (1). Hence, homeopathic medicines have been grabbing attention in this regard. With minimal to no side effects, this is an individualized treatment methodology can address the ailment from the roots and eradicate it to offer long-term results. Unlike conventional allopathy, it does not merely suppress the symptoms for short-term relief.
Moreover, there are no specific medicines available in conventional allopathy to increase the growth of an individual. That said, even homeopathic medicines are recommended only following expert advice – where an experienced homeopathic doctor decides the right dosage based on your age, lifestyle, and health conditions. But how effective is homeopathy to increase one’s height? How safe could it be? More importantly, can you increase your height after a certain age? Learn more about homeopathic medicine and its relation to increasing height. Continue reading.
In This Article
Being Tall: A Boon Or Bane?
Although being short in height is not a disease or a shortcoming, having an average height does contribute to a striking personality. Moreover, a person can fulfill many activities with less effort if they have a good height. Lack of such abilities can make short individuals feel alienated and depressed, and it has been observed that many also lack confidence due to being short.
Homeopathy and the Human Body
The cartilagesi XStrong and flexible connective tissue found between the joints. Recent research suggests that it is vital for bone growth. in our body play a very important part in growth and height (1). Several experts state that it is necessary to feed the growth hormones with the right kind of food so that they provide ample support to the cartilages (now considered a vital element for the growth of the human body) and reduce hormonal imbalances for height increase. Homeopathic medicines have the ability to promote better strength and durability in the cartilages so that the proper structure of the human body is maintained.
The spinal cord is located in the upper part of the human body. This structure also plays an important part in height growth. When a person is young, it is easier for him/her to gain a few inches. This is possible even when the bone plate fuses with the lower body! The breadth of the disci XCartilaginous discs appear between vertebrae in the spine. They constitute one-quarter of the length of the vertebral column. determines the length of the spinal cord; this actually affects the height and growth of a person. That is why it is commonly stated that if the disc is thicker, the person will be taller.
Now, let’s know how effective homeopathic medicines are for height increase.
Homeopathic Medicine For Height Increase
Homeopathic medicines for height increase readily harmonize with the body’s immune system due to which they start creating an immediate effect, unlike other regular medicines that suppress the body’s immune system. Here are some of the related facts:
- To get the best results, it is important that the right remedy be taken in appropriate proportion.
- Some of the most common medicines that are used for increasing height include Silicea, Baryta Carb, and Symphytum.
- The extent of growth in height will differ from person to person, as it depends upon the person’s physical condition, metabolism and symptoms, and potency of a medicine. But you may notice a considerable amount of increase in your height if you continue to take them regularly for some time.
- Almost all these natural remedies improve body growth, but Baryta carb 30 is known to be highly effective in increasing height among all age groups. This medicine has been known to give a minimum 70 percent result.
- This medicine can also be given to adults above 20.
- You must remember that homeopathic drugs are not addictive at all. When a person feels relieved,and the body symptoms improve, the medication can slowly be discontinued. If you do not feel any better than you were before, the selection of remedies was absolutely wrong.
- Homeopathic medications are all-natural and considered completely safe around the world. Homeopathy is a safe treatment procedure. It can be administered to little babies and even pregnant mothers.
- Homeopathy is a holistic treatment procedure. In simple terms, it can be stated that homeopathy deals with the root cause of the problem.
- Homeopathic medicines must always be taken on an empty stomach to get immediate results.
Non-addictive Homeopathic Medicines
Homeopathic medicines are natural and may not cause any side effects (2). Moreover, they can be taken for a long term without any fear of addiction. Most of the medicines are derived from natural components; hence, these medicines have a holistic approach towards treatment. Therefore, you can continue taking these even if you are being prescribed some other medicines in allopathy, ayurveda, or unani.
Infographic: Benefits Of Taking Homeopathic Medicines To Increase Height
Homeopathic medicine is often taken to treat various health conditions. Using them to increase height has become a popular substitute for steroids, but they also help gain strength and durability and vitality. Check out the infographic below to know what medicines to use and how they help!
Homeopathic medicine for height is considered an effective alternative to anabolic steroids. These herbal remedies may help in increasing height to a certain extent. However, it is very important to take the prescribed remedy in the right amounts to obtain these results. Also, the extent of height increase varies among individuals, their health conditions, and the medicine’s potency. Nevertheless, regularly consuming these medicines may have a positive impact on height. In addition, homeopathic medicines are non-addictive and can be discontinued after obtaining the desired results.
Frequently Asked Questions
Does SBL Rite Hite increase height?
It varies from individual to individual. According to anecdotal evidence, while SBL Rite Hite did help increase height in some individuals, it didn’t show any visible improvement in others.
Does one’s height increase after 18?
Possibly. Although most growth spurts end after puberty, some individuals may grow a couple of centimeters depending on their genetics, nutrition, and exercise regime.
Who should not use homeopathy?
Anecdotal evidence suggests that people with serious medical conditions like cancer, heart issues, allergies, and pregnant and breastfeeding women should avoid using homeopathy. Consult your doctor before opting for this treatment.
Which countries have banned homeopathy?
European countries like Britain, France, and Spain have banned the use of homeopathic treatments.
How long does it take for homeopathic medicine to increase height?
Homeopathic treatments are highly customized to address each person’s symptoms and needs. It might take a few months before you see some visible results. Consult your homeopathic doctor and understand the pros and cons of each treatment option before opting for one.
- Homeopathic medicines strengthen cartilage, which is a crucial part of height growth.
- Some of the common homeopathic medicines you can use for increasing height are Baryta Carb, Silicea, and Symphytum.
- While other medicines are also effective, Baryta Carb 30 is the most popular for increasing height among different age groups.
- You do not have to worry about side effects when using homeopathic medicines because they are all products of natural components.
Grow your child’s height with homeopathy! A doctor shares her expertise on how to increase height in kids and what to practically expect. Tune in to this video to learn more!
Articles on StyleCraze are backed by verified information from peer-reviewed and academic research papers, reputed organizations, research institutions, and medical associations to ensure accuracy and relevance. Read our editorial policy to learn more.