Thinking of interesting ways to make some fine mascara at home? We have the perfect recipes for you. No, you don’t have to spend a whole lot of money buying something too expensive at the cosmetics store anymore! These DIY mascara recipes are easy to do, and they promise to last very long!
To learn how to make natural mascara at home the right way, continue with the post!
Method – 1: How To Make Mascara With Aloe Vera At Home
The Natural Mascara recipe is much simpler than you’d like to think. It is very organic, comes with no side effects, and will definitely add more beauty and appeal to your eyes. Also, it creates a beautiful texture when you apply it. You are going to love this when it’s done.
- Black mineral powder
- Bentonite clay – to prevent the mascara from hardening and make it darker in colour
- Aloe Vera – to create smoothness and a beautiful texture
- Lavender essential oil – in order to add some wonderful fragrance to the mascara and to make your lashes grow
- A simple mascara container. You could use an old lip gloss or lip balm container if you like
- A tiny spatula
- Simple medicine dropper
How To Prepare?
- Get hold of all the ingredients and mix them together. Use a bowl for this. Blend until the mixture has become completely smooth.
- Now add some more Aloe Vera gel if you would like to create that consistency.
- Next you will have to scoop into the medicine dropper with the help of a spatula and gently squirt into the mascara container.
- You could try another method as well. Just add all the ingredients inside the tube and use a brush to mix the mascara. This might take some time. So be patient enough.
- You can use just like you would use a regular mascara.
- If you would like to remove it, get hold of a wash cloth and dip it in warm water or olive oil. This will act as a natural makeup eye remover.
Tip: If you’d like to thicken and increase the length of your lashes, dust them with arrowroot powder. This would work best with an eyelash curler.
Method 2: Homemade Clay Mascara
The homemade clay mascara is quite easy to prepare when compared to the mascara recipe given above. It works and makes your eyes look much more beautiful and attractive. Try it right away! Also, they fit into your budget, so you have hardly anything to worry about.
- 4 and a half teaspoons of black clay
- Half a teaspoon of red reef clay
- A pinch of guar gum
- One-fourth teaspoon of glycerine
- One teaspoon of water
[ Read: Different Types Of Mascaras ]
How To Prepare?
- Bring all the clays together in a small dish. Add the guar gum to the mixture as well.
- Some vegetable and glycerine water should come next.
- Mash to combine them together. You can also add more water if you like.
- Next you will have to store the mascara tube.
- Most people use 5-gram jars, but if you have tiny old containers, feel free to use them as well.
- Remove the excess.
- When you are applying mascara, make sure you are experimenting with different kinds of brushes. If a spikey one works best for you, use that. If you like silicone, that wouldn’t be a bad idea either.
Now that you know how to make mascara naturally at home, what are you waiting for? How did you like this post? Let us know your makeup experiences in the comment box below.
- How To Make Eyeliner From Eyeshadow? – A Simple DIY
- 15 Best Selling Waterproof Mascaras That You Should Try
- Top 12 Blue Mascaras Trending Now In Cosmetic World!
Latest posts by Naomi (see all)
- 8 Energizing Foods To Eat After A Morning Run - September 11, 2015
- 6 Fascinating Health Benefits Of Quercetin - September 7, 2015
- 7 Remarkable Ways Tapioca Can Benefit You - August 26, 2015
- 3 Best Exercises For Hiatal Hernia - August 6, 2015
- Baba Ramdev Yoga Poses For High Blood Pressure - August 5, 2015