When it comes to aging, Neck area is a critical spot. We can see many women with beautiful flawless faces but their skin near the neck area looks aged. One of the first signs of aging is neck wrinkles and sagging skin. To avoid these disasters, you have to protect your skin properly from wrinkles and other flaws.
The best way to slow down the aging process is to take necessary preventions to maintain and boost the elasticity of the neck skin. Don’t forget that the neck area is as sensitive as your face area, so you need to take proper care.
You can add a few rituals to your daily skin care regime at your home. Besides this, there are few medical and surgical methods for firm and younger looking skin which are often adopted by celebrities. But it is always recommended to take care of your skin from a very early age using natural methods.
[ Read: Beauty Tips for Neck ]
Pollution, smoke and cigarettes:
We all know there’s a lot of pollution out there giving us a very hard time. Pollution and smoke damages the skin. In your early years, the skin neutralizes these free radicals. But as you grow older, this neutralizing process slows down causing more damage to the skin. Smoking cigarettes again is also very dangerous to the skin and shows off the signs of aging very easily.
Sun: Sun exposure is one of the most dangerous causes for any skin related issues. Sun has so many good qualities that you may want to enjoy them. It does nourish your skin with vitamin D and helps in healthy bone growth. But when you go out, it is very important to protect your skin with a good sunscreen since it the first cause of pre-matured skin. Sun rays deplete the elasticity of your skin and skin will not return to it’s previous shape resulting into wrinkles, laugh lines and age spots.
[ Read: Dark Neck Remedies ]
Prevent Neck Wrinkles with A Healthy Lifestyle:
- Limit your exposure to sunlight to protect your skin from UVA and UVB rays.
- Limit the skin exposure to cigarette and other smokes.
- Add a good neck exercise to your daily routine.
- Always keep your head straight and your chin up.
- Drink at least 8 glasses of water daily for a firm skin.
- A high pillow is the greatest enemy for your smooth skin. Keep the angle between the face and neck to the maximum. Go for a tiny pillow instead of a huge one.
- Apply potato slices on your neck. It’ll detox the skin and cleanse the pores.
- Apply a good anti-wrinkle cream on your neck during the nights before you sleep.
- Ask your dermatologists about Retin-A creams. These slow down the aging process very effectively.
If you follow these steps from a very early age, then it’s easy to slow down the aging process. If you already have neck wrinkles you can go for a very good anti wrinkle cream and Retin-A creams. Consult your dermatologist for treatments. You can remove them using these medications and then start taking care of it to prevent them from reappearing.
- How To Use Kiehl’s Powerful Strength Line Reducing Concentrate?
- The Soumi’s Anti Wrinkle Concentrate Oil Review
- Estee Lauder Advanced Night Repair Synchronized Recovery Complex
Latest posts by Gayatri (see all)
- 11 Amazing Benefits Of Hyacinth Herb For Skin, Hair And Health - April 25, 2014
- 10 Amazing Benefits Of Rue Herb For Skin, Hair And Health - April 23, 2014
- Top 10 Made In India Cosmetic Brands - November 6, 2013
- 13 Simple Tips To Get Perfect Legs - October 15, 2013
- 5 Simple Tips To Get Luscious Lips - August 20, 2013