Many hair related problems like hair loss, rough and dull hair, split ends, dandruff, breakages, premature gray hair arise due to lack of proper hair care. Hair plays a vital role in transforming a person’s appearance. Thus, it needs good care and this is only possible by using natural products. Here are some tips on how to care of dry hair or any other kind of hair which you can easily do at home to get unbelievably wonderful hair.
Simple tips on how to care for hair
A few hair care tips for maintaining healthy hair are as follows.
1. Eat a healthy, well-balanced diet of proper food and consume excess water to prevent hair breakage. Lean proteins, fruits, raw vegetables, whole grains, legumes, omega-3 fatty acids found in salmon or flaxseed oil and dairy products will keep hair healthy.
2. Use more natural hair care products like Shikakai, lemon, coconut oil, vinegar etc. for hair care.
- Rinse dry hair in lemon juice to get back the lost shine.
- Mix apple cider vinegar with water to get shiny and bouncy hair.
- Apply honey on your scalp to solve the problem of tangled and frizzy hair.
- Mix honey in two cups of fresh cream to create an excellent natural hair product for dry hair.
3. Use natural, mild shampoos and conditioners with ingredients like keratin, rosemary, plant proteins and seaweed extract. Use a conditioner after shampooing to moisturize your hair so as to give it an extra shield, shine, making it less static and easier to untangle.
5. Dry your hair with minimal heat, as extreme heat will damage most hair. Lessen the frequency or intensity of heat used from blow dryers, flat irons, and curling irons.
6. Brush your hair for 3-4 times a day to stimulate your scalp. It promotes the natural oils and removes dead scalp tissue.
7. Get your hair trimmed every 30 days, to promote its growth and shed dead ends. This helps ease your ability to style your hair.
NATURAL TIPS ON CARE FOR YOUR HAIR
- Massage the scalp with pure coconut oil to promote hair growth.
- Apply hot coconut oil with small onions for about 20 minutes. Wash it off with a mixture of green gram powder and water drained from cooked (boiled) rice.
For Healthy and Shiny Hair:
- Apply castor oil for a healthy growing hair.
- Apply a mix of egg white, 2 spoons of castor oil, 1 spoon glycerin, on the scalp and hair. You will see evident results after the first wash.
- Massage with warm coconut oil. Cover your head with a hot towel and wash your hair after an hour or so.
- Mix some mehendi, an egg, lemon juice, one tablespoon of instant coffee powder. Apply to the scalp and hair, let it stand for 45 minutes and wash with a mild shampoo.
- Boil one cup of dried gooseberry with 4 cups of water and add a pinch of sugar in it. Keep boiling till the quantity of the liquid reduces to one cup. Along with it, mix 2 cups of mehendi, an egg, lemon juice and the gooseberry solution and apply on hair. Wash after two hours.
- Henna has good conditioning abilities that benefit hair thoroughly.
Hope these tips were helpful and will surely lessen your dilemma on how to care hair. Let us know with your comments.
Latest posts by SADIA (see all)
- 5 Simple Homemade Conditioners For Damaged Hair - July 10, 2013
- 10 Amazing Benefits Of Ginger Juice - May 11, 2013
- 8 Eye Makeup Tips For Close Set Eyes - March 11, 2013
- 50 Latest Edgy Hairstyles For All Hair Types - February 6, 2013
- 7 Simple Steps To Apply Eye Makeup For Wide Set Eyes: - December 26, 2012