Many hair related problems like hair loss, rough and dull hair, split ends, dandruff, breakages, premature gray hair arise due to lack of proper hair care. Hair plays a vital role in transforming a person’s appearance. Thus, it needs good care and this is only possible by using natural products. Here are some tips on how to care of dry hair or any other kind of hair which you can easily do at home to get unbelievably wonderful hair.
A few hair care tips for maintaining healthy hair are as follows.
1. Eat a healthy, well-balanced diet of proper food and consume excess water to prevent hair breakage. Lean proteins, fruits, raw vegetables, whole grains, legumes, omega-3 fatty acids found in salmon or flaxseed oil and dairy products will keep hair healthy.
2. Use more natural hair care products like Shikakai, lemon, coconut oil, vinegar etc. for hair care.
3. Use natural, mild shampoos and conditioners with ingredients like keratin, rosemary, plant proteins and seaweed extract. Use a conditioner after shampooing to moisturize your hair so as to give it an extra shield, shine, making it less static and easier to untangle.
5. Dry your hair with minimal heat, as extreme heat will damage most hair. Lessen the frequency or intensity of heat used from blow dryers, flat irons, and curling irons.
6. Brush your hair for 3-4 times a day to stimulate your scalp. It promotes the natural oils and removes dead scalp tissue.
7. Get your hair trimmed every 30 days, to promote its growth and shed dead ends. This helps ease your ability to style your hair.
NATURAL TIPS ON CARE FOR YOUR HAIR
Hope these tips were helpful and will surely lessen your dilemma on how to care hair. Let us know with your comments.
StyleCraze believes in credibility and giving our readers access to authentic and evidence-based content. Every article goes through multiple reviews to ensure this.
Our stringent editorial guidelines allow us to cite only from reputed research institutions, academic journals, medically established studies, and highly regarded media and news agencies. If there is any lack of sufficient evidence, we make sure we mention it.
If you discover any discrepancy in our content, we welcome you to write to us. Your feedback helps us serve you better and maintain a long-term relationship with the most important people in our business – you.