Hair straightening is always in fashion. It never went out of fashion since the day it came. People go for permanent hair straightening but it needs extra care. Some of us don’t have the patience to do that. Hair straightening cream is for you people. Cream used for hair straightening permits you to temporarily achieve a straight and smooth hair. Hair straightening cream is heat activated.
Sounds rocket science, right? Well it is not. It is very easy to do this. Do you want to know how? Follow the steps given below and you will master the technique in no time.
[ Read: Loreal Straightening Cream ]
How to Use Hair Straightening Cream?
Follow the steps below to know how to use hair straightening cream at home.
- Your hair should be clean before using these creams. Take the desired cream used for hair straightening. Wash your hair before applying the cream. Scrunch your hair in a clean towel and remove all the water from the hair. Your hair should be damp and prepared for the cream. Brush your hair lightly to remove all the knots and tangles and make hair free.
- Take a small amount of cream in your hand and spread it on your palm. Always start with small amounts as you can always build up the product. Then starting from head and spread the product to your tips. Run fingers through your hair to spread the product evenly. Apply once again if needed.
- Brush your hair using a shampoo brush. This will spread the product more evenly into your hair.
- Now section your hair into 3-4 sections and secure them with pins. You can do center parting and then convert each half into two more sections and so on.
- Now start with the lowest part of the section. Place a round brush under the bottom of the hair and start blow drying. As you blow dry roll the brush towards the tips of the hair. Since the cream is heat activated it will set as heat falls on it. This will remove all the frizz and waves from the hair and make them get the shape you desire.
- Continue brushing and blow drying until your hair is completely dry. Do the same for the rest of the sections.
- Finally you will have salon straight hair. Isn’t it easy?
So do try this technique. It works really well for someone who wants to go for temporary straightening and it’s not time consuming at all. You can try this at home at your comfort level. You get a lot of straightening creams these days. Some are from famous brands and they won’t burn a hole to your pocket. So do try this simple technique and you will have straight hair in no time. Do follow these simple steps and get salon straight hair.
Once you straighten your hair using cream, you can easily manage it thereafter to have silky, shiny and smooth hair. Only securing the right kind of cream is important. You need to choose depending on your hair type and the frizz it has. We also have an article that talks about the best hair straightening creams.
[ Read: Hair Transplantation Side Effects ]
We would love to know your feedback and views. Do share your feedback with us.
- 5 Methods To Straighten Your Curly Hair
- 5 Must Have Tools In Your Hair Straightening Kit
- Best Hair Straightening Brushes
- How To Use A Hair Straightener Safely At Home?
- 5 Best Hair Straightening Tips When Using Flat Iron
Latest posts by vandana patil (see all)
- How To Use Hair Straightening Cream? - September 19, 2013
- Best Budget Lipsticks Under Rs.300/- Available In India – Our Top 10 - September 12, 2013