Love doing makeup during summer months but still worried about sunscreen application? If that is you – the solution to your problem lies within this post. It isn’t very difficult to apply makeup with sunscreen if you know the right technique.
Would you like to know what that is? Read on!
How To Apply Sunscreen With Makeup:
- Before you start off with anything, make sure your face is clean. You don’t want to look like a mess on a summer afternoon, do you? So use fresh wipes to clean your face or simply use some rose water with cotton to massage. A mild cleanser that suits your skin would do wonders too.
- Take a bit of the sunscreen now and apply all over the face and neck region. Try not to use too much of it. Otherwise, your makeup will begin to slide all over the place. Keep a tissue in hand to remove the excess.
- Now, you can start applying makeup like you usually do . You will definitely need some face makeup along with translucent face powder. That will create a well-balanced look. If your skin is too oily, keep blotting paper ready in your hand.
- Your makeup and sunscreen, both have been applied the right way, and you are now ready!
[ Read: Reasons Why You Should Use A Sunscreen ]
When Should You Apply Sunscreen?
It is best to apply a sunscreen of SPF 30 before applying makeup. Make sure to apply sunscreen before moisturizer as well as makeup. You should let the moisturizer sit in for the next 20 minutes approximately. This will prevent the powder from getting all smudged and also increase the effectiveness of the sun block.
What Kind Of Makeup Should You Use?
If you are stepping out today for very long, mineral makeup would be the ultimate choice for you. It will add another layer of protection and keep your skin safe too. Some experts have also suggested that mineral makeup can be applied on the top of sunscreen, and it will also help in concealing all dark spots and blemishes the sunscreen might have missed.
A Tinted Compact Would Do Wonders:
When you are stepping out during the day, whether it’s because of office work or just to meet up a couple of friends, it is best to carry a tiny compact that comes with an SPF. SPF 30 to 50 would be ideal. That should give you maximum coverage and enough sun protection. Do a few touch ups throughout the day to look fresh and updated. However, make sure to choose a product that goes with your skin type. Beige and honey usually goes with all, but if you have a very different complexion, go for a shade that looks good with that!
Now that you know how to apply sunscreen with makeup, here is the perfect sunscreen you should try before wearing makeup!
Lakme Sun Expert:
Sun Expert Fair Sunscreen Lotion by Lakme has become the talk of the town these days. It is perfect during summer and comes with SPF 30 that protects your skin from getting tarnished. Lakme Sun Expert also lightens the skin, and since it has been tested by dermatologists, you have absolutely nothing to worry about. The product is oil-free and comes with no side effects at all. It keeps your skin fresh and young at all times.
Price: Rs. 202.00
How did you like this post? Do you know any other trick on how to use sunscreen with makeup? Feel free to spill all your secrets in the comment box below. Also, let us know if we have missed anything. We would love to hear from you!
- Top 11 Reasons Why You Should Use A Sunscreen
- Top 10 Sunscreens For Dry Skin
- Waterproof Sunscreen: Facts Revealed
- Sunblock vs Sunscreen – Which One To Choose?
- 4 Simple Tips For Buying The Right Sunscreen
Latest posts by Naomi (see all)
- 8 Energizing Foods To Eat After A Morning Run - September 11, 2015
- 6 Fascinating Health Benefits Of Quercetin - September 7, 2015
- 7 Remarkable Ways Tapioca Can Benefit You - August 26, 2015
- 3 Best Exercises For Hiatal Hernia - August 6, 2015
- Baba Ramdev Yoga Poses For High Blood Pressure - August 5, 2015