No matter your hair type, it requires some TLC to stay healthy and beautiful. This is where the Wild Growth Hair Oil makes a mark. It is made with a nourishing infusion of minerals, vitamins, and natural oils that solve your hair problems. Keep reading to know the oil’s hair care benefits and how you can use it to its full potential to achieve the hair you’ve always wanted.
In This Article
What Is Wild Growth Hair Oil?
Wild growth hair oil is a rich concoction of plant-based oils and other nourishing herbal ingredients. It is designed to maintain your hair, provide intense nourishment, and add life to it. This product is meant for natural, damaged, and dry hair and for those who intend to grow their hair longer.
Wild growth hair oil mainly contains olive, coconut, and jojoba oils and a blend of essential oils. Here is a rundown on how the major ingredients in wild growth hair oil can help you with your hair-related issues.
Ingredients Used In Wild Growth Hair Oil
The main ingredients of this highly effective hair oil are:
- Olive Oil: Olive oil is a major component of wild growth hair oil. The versatile oil is widely used for skin care. It protects the skin barrier, minimizes dryness and erythema, and maintains skin integrity (1). Olive oil helps nourish the scalp, prevent scalp-related issues, and keep the hair follicles healthy.
- Coconut Oil: Coconut oil deeply penetrates the hair shafts and prevents protein loss. It can strengthen the hair shafts and minimize breakage and split ends (2).
- Jojoba Oil: The wax esters in jojoba oil have anti-inflammatory benefits. They heal numerous skin conditions, including scratches and small wounds, to keep the skin and the scalp healthy (3). Jojoba oil coats your hair strands to keep them softer and manageable.
- Pumpkin Seed Oil: Animal studies found that pumpkin seed oil could block the action of 5-alpha reductase and have an antiandrogenic effect. It was found to promote hair growth in men with androgenic alopecia (4).
- Lavender Essential Oil: Studies show that aromatherapy can help with hair fall and thinning. Regular massage with a carrier oil infused with lavender essential oil can be an effective alternative therapy for alopecia areata (5).
- Peppermint Essential Oil: Animal studies found that peppermint oil could promote hair growth, increase hair follicles’ numbers, and improve their depth (6).
- Grapefruit Oil: Grapefruit oil has antifungal and antimicrobial properties (7). This may help keep your scalp healthy.
- Eucalyptus Oil: Eucalyptus oil has antimicrobial properties and helps fight bacterial infections and minimize inflammation (8). It may help keep your scalp healthy.
Wild growth hair oil is full of the goodness of healing and nutrient-rich ingredients. Let us see how to use wild growth hair oil for optimum results.
Two Effective Ways To Use Wild Growth Hair Oil
1. Wash Your Hair With Wild Growth Hair Oil
For Straight Or Wavy Hair
- Mix 5-20 drops of wild growth hair oil in your regular shampoo.
- Wet your hair and apply the shampoo-oil mixture.
- Massage thoroughly and then wash off.
- Towel dry your hair.
- Apply a few drops of wild growth hair oil to your scalp and damp hair.
- Blow-dry and style your hair.
For Afro Hair
- Massage your hair with wild growth hair oil and detangle it. Leave it on for 15-30 minutes.
- Wet your hair thoroughly and use a clarifying shampoo to remove any product buildup from the scalp.
- Rinse off and towel dry your hair to remove excess water.
- Massage your damp hair with wild growth hair oil.
- Leave it on for a few minutes and style your hair.
2. Wild Growth Hair Oil As A Deep Conditioner
On Wet Hair After Shampooing
- Apply 2-3 drops of wild growth hair oil to your scalp and damp hair.
- Detangle with a wide-toothed comb.
- Let it dry and style as usual.
On Dry Hair And In-Between Washes
- Apply a few drops of wild growth hair oil to your hair.
- Brush to spread it evenly.
- If your hair is too dry, dampen it before oiling.
- Apply wild growth hair oil to your hair, focusing on the ends.
- Comb and style as preferred.
Regular use of wild growth hair oil can benefit your hair in many ways.
Benefits Of Using Wild Growth Hair Oil
1. Protects The Hair From Damage
Wild growth hair oil contains rich moisturizing oils that coat the hair shaft and protect it from the sun and environmental pollutants. The oil also helps repair damaged hair.
2. Conditions And Nourishes The Hair
Due to its rich moisturizing elements, wild growth hair oil strengthens weak hair and prevents breakage and split ends. Its conditioning properties keep your hair frizz-free, soft, and manageable.
3. Boosts Hair Growth
The constituent oils in the blend may also promote hair growth and minimize hair fall, giving you thicker and healthier hair.
4. Helps In Length Retention
If you are trying to grow your natural hair, wild growth hair oil can help. It prevents damage, hair breakage, and split ends. This eliminates the need for frequent trimming and helps retain the hair length.
5. Suitable For All Hair Types
While the oil is highly recommended for natural hair (Afro-textured hair), it can be used for all hair types and textures.
In the following sections, we have addressed some questions related to wild growth oil.
How Long Does Wild Growth Hair Oil Take To Work?
Your hair may soften within a few days of using wild growth hair oil. However, it may take anywhere around a few weeks or a month to experience the other benefits of the oil. The results may vary, depending on the hair type and texture. If your hair is severely damaged, it may take a few weeks for the oil to work. However, for moderately damaged hair, you may see quick results.
Does Wild Growth Hair Oil Minimize Hair Loss?
It may help minimize hair loss. The nutrient-rich oils in wild growth hair oil may keep the scalp healthy, strengthen the hair follicles, and minimize hair loss. Some of the ingredients, like peppermint, lavender, and pumpkin seed oils, may prevent hair loss and promote hair growth.
Does Research Support The Efficacy Of Wild Growth Hair Oil?
There are no scientific studies to back the efficacy of wild growth hair oil in promoting better hair. However, research does support the effectiveness of the oil’s ingredients in boosting hair and scalp health.
Wild growth hair oil contains essential oils and other herbal ingredients that may cause side effects.
The Side Effects Of Wild Growth Hair Oil
Wild growth hair oil contains essential oils that may cause allergic reactions like:
- Burning sensation
- Nasal and eye irritation
This oil formulation has a strong scent and is not suitable for those with a sensitive nose. Moreover, people with oily and acne-prone skin may experience breakouts on their forehead after using this oil.
The oil is generally safe to use. Here are a few things to keep in mind before you start using wild growth hair oil.
What You Need To Know Before Using Wild Growth Hair Oil
- The efficacy of the oil depends on your hair type and texture.
- Avoid using an excess of the product. Start with a few drops and adjust the quantity as your hair gets used to it. Do a patch test near the ear area.
- Check the ingredients carefully before buying. Avoid the oil if you are allergic to any of the ingredients, especially essential oils.
Wild growth hair oil is a nourishing and moisturizing hair oil that can keep your hair healthier and stronger. It is formulated with ingredients that are proven to boost your scalp and hair health. If you are looking for an effective natural product to add to your hair care regime, go ahead and get yourself a bottle of this useful oil!
Frequently Asked Questions
How often should I use wild growth hair oil?
You can use wild growth hair oil 1-3 times a week.
Do you have to wash out wild growth hair oil?
Yes, you have to wash out the oil if you apply it to your scalp. However, if you are using it for detangling and styling purposes, you can leave it on.
Does wild growth hair oil work on edges?
Yes, wild growth hair oil is effective on the edges.
How long do you leave wild growth oil in your hair?
Wild growth hair oil is gentle enough to be left on the hair for a few days.
- 15 Best Hair Oils For 4C Hair
- How To Use Tea Tree Oil To Promote Hair Growth
- 10 Best Drugstore Hair Oils
- 9 Best Hair Oils For Fine And Thin Hair
Articles on StyleCraze are backed by verified information from peer-reviewed and academic research papers, reputed organizations, research institutions, and medical associations to ensure accuracy and relevance. Read our editorial policy to learn more.
- Effect of olive and sunflower seed oil on the adult skin barrier: implications for neonatal skin care
- Anti-Inflammatory and Skin Barrier Repair Effects of Topical Application of Some Plant Oils
- Jojoba in dermatology: a succinct review
- Effect of pumpkin seed oil on hair growth in men with androgenetic alopecia: a randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled trial
- Randomized trial of aromatherapy. Successful treatment for alopecia areata
- Peppermint Oil Promotes Hair Growth without Toxic Signs
- The Composition, Antioxidant and Antibacterial Activities of Cold-Pressed and Distilled Essential Oils of Citrus paradisi and Citrus grandis (L.) Osbeck