It doesn’t matter whether you have been in a relationship with your bae for a few months or a few years, there are still so many things that you probably don’t know about them. We all like to think that nobody knows our significant other as well as we do. But, can you take a test on that?
Relax, there is no need to get all worked up! We have got your back! There is an easy way to find out how much you know about your partner. Just answer these questions, and you will get to know exactly how well you know them. In fact, you can even ask them to answer any question if you are not aware of the answer and get to know them even better! The list consists of questions about their personal beliefs, childhood, and favorites. Some questions may be serious, while others are more fun. Let’s begin!
How Well Do You Know Your Partner?
A. Childhood And Family Questions
- What is your partner’s zodiac sign? Does he believe in astrology?
- What is his mother’s maiden name?
- How many siblings do his parents have? Can you name them?
- What town/city did your guy grow up in?
- What was the name of his primary school? Where was it located?
- What was his favorite dish as a kid?
- What did his parents do for a living?
- Does your partner have any nieces or nephews? If yes, how many? Can you name them?
- Is he more like his mom or dad?
- What was the worst trouble that your guy got into as a child? What was his punishment?
- What was his favorite subject in school?
- What was his least favorite subject? Why did he hate it? Did he ever fail it?
- Has he ever performed on stage? If yes, what did he do? Was he scared?
- What were your bae’s hobbies in school? Was he boisterous or shy?
- Did he play any sports when growing up? What was he good at?
- Is he close to his extended family? Do they meet at family gatherings?
- Who is his oldest friend? Who were his best friends through the years?
- Did he ever repeat a grade in school?
- Is he close to his parents?
- Are his grandparents still alive? What are their names?
- Does your man have any siblings? What are their names?
- Did he have a favorite teacher? What is his/her name, and what did he/she teach?
- What is his fondest childhood memory?
- What was your guy’s first pet? What was its name?
- What was his favorite cartoon show as a child?
- Is your guy religious? Is his family religious?
B. Travel And Activity Questions
- What are the three best places that your guy has been to? Would he love to visit again?
- Does he prefer to travel alone or in a group?
- Does he prefer to travel by plane, train, or car?
- If he could get free tickets to go anywhere in the world, where would he go?
- How many countries has your boyfriend traveled to? Did he travel alone?
- Has he ever gone camping? If yes, how old was he?
- Can he change the tire on a car?
C. Food Questions
- What is your partner’s favorite ice cream flavor?
- What is his favorite thing to eat for breakfast?
- What is his favorite thing to drink? Does he prefer Pepsi/Coke, Sprite or Orange Squash?
- Does your special one like vanilla or chocolate better?
- Does he prefer his coffee hot or iced? Or, is he a tea person?
- Does he prefer spicy or bland foods?
- What is the name of his favorite restaurant?
- Does your man drink alcohol? If yes, what is his favorite alcoholic drink?
- Does he prefer ice cream in a cup or a cone?
- Would he choose whipped cream or chocolate syrup on his ice cream?
- If he could have one food for the rest of his life, what would it be?
- Does he like regular pizza or pineapple pizza?
- What is his favorite kind of cake? Chocolate, vanilla, pineapple…?
- What can he not eat? What is he allergic to?
- If he could have dinner with one person (whether dead or alive), who would that be?
- What is his favorite meal of the day?
- Has he ever snuck food into a movie theater? If yes, what was it?
- Does your significant other like to cook? If yes, what is his most popular dish?
D. Relationships And Love Questions
- How old was he when he had his first kiss?
- What are the three things that he likes about you?
- Where did you both take your first picture together?
- What is the best gift that you ever gave him?
- How many girlfriends did he have before you both got together?
- Was your guy ever in a serious relationship before meeting you?
- How have things changed since you both have gotten together?
- Between the both of you, who is better at making financial decisions?
- Does your love bug get easily jealous?
- How and why did his last relationship end?
- What is that one thing about him that can make you go weak in the knees?
E. Work Questions
- What does your partner love about his job?
- What does he hate about his job?
- Has he ever quit a job?
- When and what was your better half’s first job?
- Does he love what he does for a living?
F. Random Questions
- Does he know how to do his laundry?
- Has he ever been awake for 24 hours straight? What was he doing?
- Does he prefer cats or dogs?
- What is his favorite color?
- Does he prefer store-bought gifts, gift cards, or handmade presents?
- Would your significant other rather do laundry or dishes?
- What is your boyfriend’s favorite sports team? Who is his favorite sportsperson?
- What kind of music does he listen to?
- What kind of music does he loathe?
- Does he prefer reality television, sports, or news?
- Has your partner ever had surgery?
- Has your baby boo ever broken any bones? If yes, which one/ones?
- Would he rather watch a movie at home or in the theater? With friends or alone?
- Would he rather watch a horror movie or a comedy? Or a romantic sob fest?
- Does he believe in ghosts? Has he seen any?
- Is your better half organized or messy?
- Does he curse a lot?
- Does your partner like watching documentaries? Which is his favorite one?
- What is his least favorite household chore?
- If he was a superhero, what would he want his superpower to be?
- What is the name of his favorite book?
- Has your man ever dyed his hair a funky color? If yes, what color did he opt for?
- Has your man ever been arrested? If yes, for what?
- Does your guy have any phobias? Is he afraid of insects?
- Did he vote in the last election?
- What is his dream car? What color does he want it to be?
- If he could learn a new language, what would it be?
- How many kids does your partner want to have in the future?
- Does your love-poo still watch cartoons? If yes, which ones?
- Does he know how to swim? Where did he learn to do it?
- Does he have any birthmarks?
- Does your guy have any tattoos or piercings? If yes, what and where?
- Has he ever been to a bachelor party? What was the naughtiest thing he did there?
- Does your man still have his wisdom teeth? If no, at what age did he get them removed?
Remember, it doesn’t really matter if you can’t answer most of these questions! The important thing is, it will give you an opportunity to start a conversation with your love bug and get to know a lot more about him.
Having a heart to heart conversation will not just make your bond stronger but also help you understand each other better. Also, you will get closer to his family and friends because you will get to know more about them and, eventually, build a better relationship with them.
How many did you get right? How many could your partner answer correctly when you asked him the same questions about yourself? Leave a comment in the section below. We would love to hear from you!
- 101 Fun Questions To Ask Your Boyfriend
- 25 Signs That Your Relationship Is Over
- What Is True Love? 13 Characteristics Of Real Love
Latest posts by Harini Natarajan (see all)
- 29 Signs That A Taurus Man Is In Love With You - May 13, 2020
- 15 Rules For Dating After Divorce – What You Need To Know - May 6, 2020
- 7 Golden Rules Of Dating After You Turn 50 - May 5, 2020
- 12 Best Exfoliators For Your Face: Scrubs, Cleansers, And Gels - April 29, 2020
- 7 Signs Of Socially Awkward People And Solutions - April 28, 2020