115 Intimate Questions To Ask Your Husband
These questions help you understand your partner better and strengthen your bond.
An intimate discussion is not something related to only bedroom conversations. Any discussion which opens up feelings between partners is intimate. ‘Intimate questions to ask your husband’ can be of any kind. These may include his childhood memories, future planning, memories of the past, little things they cherish, fantasies, or even dreams. An intimate conversation can be built on any topic and questions that make it sound interesting. It helps you get to know your partner and build a healthy relationship, and also makes your partner feel comfortable. So, know what these interesting questions are, which can build a meaningful conversation between you and your partner right here. Continue reading to know more.
In This Article
Questions About His Childhood
- What was your favorite ice cream as a kid?
- What did you look forward to the most every day?
- Were you close to your mother?
- Did your dad play games with you?
- Were you ever abused or bullied as a child?
- In school, were you one of the tough guys or an introvert?
- Did you do anything wild or illegal before marriage?
- Were you ever in lock-up?
- If you could relive a day in your life, which one would it be?
- Is there anyone you hate?
- Who was your role model when you were growing up?
Questions About The Past
- How many girlfriends have you had in the past?
- Were you ever madly in love before?
- What did you think about me when we first met?
- Were you looking for a relationship when we met?
- Have you ever cheated on a partner?
- Did you ponder on asking me out?
- Were you on a rebound when we met but eventually fell in love with me?
- Who is your role model in love?
- Which celebrity were you in love with when you were in school/college?
- Did you imagine me as your wife after the first couple of dates?
- Have you been cheated on or ditched in the past?
- Have you ever had a one-night stand? How many? (Be prepared for answers to questions such as this. Sometimes it is best to focus on who and what your partner is now, vs. what they were in the past. People need some things to be kept private so that trust is not unduly questioned).
- What’s your biggest regret?
- What was your most embarrassing moment?
Questions About Attraction
- What attracted you to me physically?
- Did you have a ’type’ before you met me?
- Do I fit that type?
- What qualities do you see in me that make you think I am special?
- How would you describe me to other people?
- What are your future plans with me?
- Do you think we should have #marriage goals?
- Would you like to do things on your bucket list with me?
- If I promised to fulfill three of your wishes, what would you wish me to do?
- Do you look at other women? (Again, be prepared for any answer to this, or do not ask it. And be apt to answer this same question for him).
- Name one thing you doubt about me but never dared to ask.
- What type of perfume do you like on your woman?
- How vital is initial physical attraction to you to pursue a relationship?
- Have you ever been hit on by a man? How did you react?
- What would you like me to do for you that I don’t do now?
- If I changed drastically physically, like became fat or shaved my head, would you still want to be with me?
- Would you still be attracted to me when we are old?
- Do you like celebrating special occasions?
Questions About The Future
- Would you want to have kids soon? If yes, how many?
- Where and how do you see us five years from now?
- What are your retirement plans?
- Would you like our parents to live with us when they are too old to take care of themselves?
- Would you still be with me if I cannot bear children?
- What are your occupational goals, and would they affect our future together?
- If I got a job elsewhere, would you mind if I went? Would you shift with me?
- What do you think of long-distance relationships? Like if you were in the Army.
- Where would you want to live when you retire?
- What do you expect from me as your lover?
- How would you like to spend your weekends when we have kids?
- Once we have kids, would you still want to go out on dates with me and spend alone-time with me?
- Will you help out with the kids?
- What kind of a mother do you think I will be? What kind of a father will you be?
- Do you want to book our graves next to each other? Or would you prefer cremation?
- Would you ever do an extreme sport?
- If you won a lottery, what would you do with the money?
Questions About Love
- How do you want me to show you how much I love you?
- Was it love-at-first-sight with me?
- Do you believe in soulmates and destiny?
- Do you believe in happily-ever-after?
- When was the first time you realized you were in love with me?
- If I am upset or angry, how would you pacify me?
- Will you let your ego come in the way if we had a massive fight?
- Do you ever doubt our relationship won’t last forever?
- Would you get into a fight or walk away if someone teased me?
- Do you like when I compliment you?
- Do you like useful, practical gifts or gifts with some emotional value?
- If you cheated on me, would you tell me?
- Would you forgive me if I had a drunken one-night stand? (Here is another one that you want to be really sure that you can handle the answer, or do not ask it).
- If I died early, would you remarry?
- What do you think I look most beautiful in?
Questions About Physical Intimacy Between The Two Of You
- Do you like just cuddling up with me?
- Do you have any fantasies?
- What color lingerie do you like me to wear?
- Is our physical relationship good enough for you? Do you feel anything is missing?
- Are there any new positions you would like to try?
- How often would you want us to be intimate?
- What are your views on sex toys?
- Do you enjoy role play?
- Where and how do you like to be touched?
- What is your G-spot?
- What kind of foreplay do you enjoy?
- What can I do outside the bedroom to keep you enticed throughout the day?
- Do you like to take a shower with me?
- What do you feel about a late-night swim with me?
- Do you enjoy blue films and dirty magazines?
- Does close dancing turn you on?
Questions On Text Messages
- Are you missing me?
- If I walked into your office and shut the door, what would you do with me?
- Is there something you would like me to do when you come back home?
- Where would you kiss me after coming back home?
- How would you describe our relationship in one word?
- Have you eaten your lunch?
- What is one thing you have been wanting to tell me but have not yet?
- What would you prefer right now – tea, coffee, or me?
General Questions About Building Your Bond
- Is there a song which you think could be ’our song?’
- If you met an attractive woman, would you tell her you are married?
- What do you feel about doing something together, like play a sport or join a salsa class or painting class? What would you like to do together?
- What kind of house would you like to have with me? An apartment complex or a stand-alone bungalow with a garden?
- When do you feel the closest to me?
- Do you think I am a good wife? Are you proud of me?
- If you were having trouble at work, would you share it with me?
- Do you like to go for long walks or drives with me?
- Would you eat the same ice cream with me?
- How would you like to help with the housework?
- Do you think it is important to tell each other how much we love or miss each other? Do these words matter to you?
- Will you continue saying I love you till our last breath together?
- Would you like to renew our vows in a church with family and friends when we hit our 25th anniversary?
- Would you like our kids to look like you or me?
- Do you remember birthdays and anniversaries (including ours), or do you wait for social media to remind you?
- Do you enjoy getting flowers from me?
There is no better way to know about someone than by asking questions. The same is true if you want to know more about your husband and build a stronger bond with them. You can ask questions about their childhood, past, and thoughts on love and attraction. For instance, questions about their favorite ice cream and games can provide you insight into their likes and dislikes. In addition, you can get to know a lot about their outlook on life by asking questions about their retirement plans, occupational goals, and bucket list.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is intimacy to a man?
For many men, intimacy is a close connection formed through shared experiences and activities.
How can I improve my intimacy?
Enhancing intimacy with your partner starts with open communication, trust, mutual respect, and empathy. These elements will strengthen your bond and bring joy to your relationship.
- Any discussion which opens up feelings between partners is considered an intimate conversation.
- An intimate conversation helps you get to know your partner and build a healthy relationship.
- Intimate questions to ask your husband can be of any kind, including questions about childhood, the past, the future and various other aspects of life, as individuals and a couple.