Bollywood is home to many beauties. Beauties that make us go weak in our knees and beauties that cast their magical spell on us without any effort! But if there is one actress in the B-town who is undisputedly considered as the fashion icon of the industry, then it Kareena Kapoor undoubtedly.
Yes, our very own Bebo’s career slowly accelerated into the top gear with her enthralling performances and captivating beauty. Today she is being touted as one of the highest paid actresses of Bollywood. Her good looks, trademark of the Kapoors, along with her trend-setting fashion and style sense make her the true diva she is.
Kareena won millions of hearts with her mesmerising looks, both in Indian and western wear. With every movie, she sets a trend that is followed the nation over. So here is looking at some of her trend-setting looks in different movies.
Kareena Kapoor Style Sense in Silver Screen:
After Chameli, Kareena gave us some never-to-be-forgotten performances in ‘Jab We Met’, ‘Tashan’, ‘Kambakkht Ishq’, ‘3 idiots’, ‘Bodyguard’ and ‘Kurbaan’. She literally left a mark in our hearts with every character she portrayed. Kareena was praised for literally breathing life into these roles with her vivacity and talent. With each of these movies she emerged as a better actress and a much better style icon. She sported distinct looks in all and fascinated us even more each time. Kareena Kapoor fashion style made her every character look so glamorous.
Just when we thought we had seen it all, Bebo surprised us with her size zero avatar in Tashan and Kambakkht Ishq. She sported sexy bikinis and skimpy thigh length dresses that only added to her oomph factor. Suddenly, the entire nation wanted to go size zero after that.
Kareena’s current favourite seem to be chiffon sarees. She looks royal and gorgeous and sparkles at almost every award function in them.
This girl sure knows how to step out in style. And rightly so, she deserves the status of Bollywood’s fashion icon. Which is your favourite Kareena Kapoor fashion and style? Tell us how you love this style diva and leave your comments below.
- Best Katrina Kaif Looks in 2012
- Bollywood Beauties in Their Best Sarees
- Aishwarya Rai’s Hairstyle At Cannes- A Breakdown
Latest posts by StyleCraze (see all)
- Does InstaWhite Mud By Snap A Glow Really Give Instant Glow? Let’s Find Out In This Review.. - July 9, 2018
- Is Dentologik Advanced Oral Care The One Stop Solution For All Your Oral Hygiene Needs? Let’s Find Out - February 9, 2018
- Early Signs Of Heart Attack. Do Not Ignore These Symptoms At All! - December 28, 2017
- Yoga Beyond Boundaries - August 17, 2017
- Hooking Up With My Bestie’s Boyfriend Was The Worst Decision Of My Life - April 21, 2017