KUWTK fan or not, you cannot deny that Kylie Jenner’s makeup line is a game-changer. But what we are here to talk about is Kylie Jenner’s workout routine. Because, girl, how does she maintain that body even after a baby? Of course, young mothers tend to be a lot slimmer and get back their pre-baby bodies faster. Yet, it is not a cakewalk for sure. More so as she does not like working out! But her daughter, Stormi, prompted her to exercise regularly and sweat for her glorious figure. Exercising helps keep her body and mental health, both, in good shape. Want to know Kylie Jenner’s hourglass body shape secrets? Read on to get her workout routine and diet. Scroll down!
In This Article
Kylie Jenner Workout Plan
You might have seen her flaunting her flexibility in the Puma Ad or in her Instagram post, where she can be seen climbing the rope grandiosely in lingerie.
Kylie Jenner likes to workout with her family and trains with Kourtney’s fitness trainer. She admits that she likes a “lot of HIIT (high-intensity interval training) and needs to be constantly switching up the moves.”
She also revealed that she and Kourtney “work out for an hour. It’s hard, but it makes me feel good. Kourtney likes to blast music. I’m really into Kanye’s new songs. PartyNextDoor has a song called ‘Party at 8,’ which my friends and I have been listening to on repeat.” Kylie also gets a lot of playtime with baby Stormy, which also helps burn calories.
In an interview, Kylie’s sister, Khloe said, “Kylie doesn’t really work out. She did come with Kourt and me one time, when [our trainer] Don was training us. Don does four quarters in each session and Kylie only stayed for one quarter. When she was leaving, we were like, ‘Hello?’ She’s like, ‘No, I’m OK. I’m not feeling this.’ And she just walked away. She doesn’t have any remorse, either. We were like, ‘Kylie, you only did one quarter!’ and she’s like, ‘That’s all I wanted to do.’ OK then-you do you, Kylie!”
However, Kylie does have a routine, and she sticks to it. Take a look:
- Warm-up – 10 minutes
- Running up the hill – 10 minutes
- Side lunges – 3 sets of 12 reps
- Forward lunges – 3 sets of 12 reps
- Skater lunge – 3 sets of 12 reps
- Bicep curls – 3 sets of 12 reps
- Lateral dumbbell raises – 3 sets of 12 reps
- Dumbbell rows – 3 sets of 12 reps
- Crunches – 3 sets of 12 reps
- Plank – 2 sets of 90 seconds hold
- Ball throws – 3 sets of 12 reps
- Lat pulldown – 3 sets of 12 reps
- Stability ball leg curl – 3 sets of 12 reps
- Wood chops – 3 sets of 12 reps
- Mountain climbers – 3 sets of 12 reps
- Cool down
What else does Kylie Jenner do to keep herself in shape and look so gorgeous always? Find out next.
What Kylie Jenner Eats
Kylie Jenner prefers eating organic food. Her diet mainly includes a green juice loaded with vitamins and minerals. For coffee, she uses a vanilla-flavored collagen creamer. For breakfast, she eats bacon, eggs, and mashed avocados. She once revealed her wellness routine on TikTok that which was a quick documentation of her favorite healthy meals and snacks. She had posted a picture of her quick snack- pomegranate seeds, which are known for their antioxidant activity and are also effective in increasing exercise endurance.
In an interview, Kylie admitted that she is enjoying living her youth and eats anything that she wants. She also added, “I love potatoes; I’ll make all different kinds of potatoes, like scalloped potatoes, mashed potatoes, candied yams.”
However, your metabolism may not be as active as Kylie’s, especially because the Kardashians are constantly on the go and always traveling. If you do not have an active lifestyle, it is best that you consume foods rich in dietary fiber, a source of protein in every meal, and whole food sources instead of packaged foods, frozen, and fried foods (1), (2).
Eating healthy is good for everyone. But why did Kylie want to lose weight when she already had a perfect body? Find out in the section below.
Why Did Kylie Jenner Want To Lose Weight?
Kylie Jenner is a beautiful 22-year-old mom who has established herself as an entrepreneur. Thanks to her body’s metabolism, she did not gain many pounds post-childbirth. But soon after the birth of her first child, she wanted to start working out.
In a Q&A session with her best friend Jordyn Woods, Kylie said, “At such a young age to see your body go through such a change, and it is physically, mentally, and emotionally, a challenge.”
She added, “It’s also a beautiful thing, and it was such a great pregnancy and birth and I’m so happy and I would have done the same thing over again.”
Moreover, her sisters, especially Khloe and Kourtney, and Jordyn also motivated her to include workouts in her self-care routine and follow a healthy diet.
But there’s one food group that Kylie avoids consuming. Scroll down to find what it is and why she has to avoid a food group that’s considered healthy and enjoyed by many people around the globe.
Kylie Jenner Is Lactose Intolerant
Yes, Kylie Jenner is lactose intolerant and avoids consuming dairy. She said, “I didn’t realize I was lactose intolerant. I just became lactose intolerant, like, this year.”
If you feel bloated or have digestion issues when you consume dairy products, confirm with your doctor if you are lactose intolerant (3). Avoid consuming all kinds of dairy and start consuming vegan alternatives like almond milk, peanut yogurt, etc. (4). It is best when you prepare these at home. Why? Because Kylie does it too!
Kylie Cooks At Home
Home-cooked meals are best to keep your weight in check and protect you from various diseases (5). Kylie started cooking recently, and she loves it.
“I love cooking these days,” Kylie said. “I like to make burgers. I also make spaghetti because my mom is obsessed with spaghetti. It’s the first thing I learned to cook.”
You can cook easy and quick healthy recipes at home and keep the nutrition and calories in check.
What else does Kylie do to keep herself in shape? What lifestyle rules does she follow?
Other Habits That Keep Kylie Jenner In Shape
Apart from eating healthy and working out, here are a few tips to get a body like Kylie Jenner:
- Avoid alcohol completely or drink a glass of wine once a week.
- Get at least 7 hours of sleep so that your cells and tissues can de-stress and rejuvenate.
- Eat frequently in moderate amounts.
- Do not force yourself to follow a diet or a fad that you cannot adhere to. “Cleanses” do not work for Kylie, and hence, she doesn’t believe in any detox cleanse.
- If you are craving for a certain food, consume it, but practice portion control. Practicing discipline in food habits is the key to a healthy body.
- If your body allows, practice intermittent fasting. It will rejuvenate your body, cleanse, boost metabolism, and keep you in shape.
- Spend time with your loved and dear ones. Kylie is super close to her family, and that gives her a lot of unspoken support and motivation. She is surrounded by friends who wish her good, and she supports them as well. This helps her reduce stress, which, when unchecked, may cause inflammation and inflammation-induced weight gain.
Infographic: What Kylie Jenner’s Workout Sessions Look Like
Kylie Jenner’s stunning body is a result of mindful eating and conscious exercising. She loves strength training and HIIT. Check out the infographic for a quick glance at what Kylie Jenner does during her daily gym sessions. Feel free to print it out and follow the same routine.
Kylie Jenner is not only known for her statement makeup styles but her fitness routine and well-maintained body shape as well. However, blindly following Kylie Jenner’s workout routine won’t give you the strength and stamina overnight. You need to back it up with a well-balanced, planned out diet and regular exercise to match up to her fitness levels.
Frequently Asked Questions
How many times a day does Kylie Jenner work out?
Kylie Jenner works out twice a day. Though experts suggest working out once a day and five days a week is enough to stay fit.
What is Kylie Jenner’s body shape?
Kylie Jenner had a naturally petite body, but now she sports a curvy hourglass figure.
How much weight did Kylie Jenner lose?
Kylie Jenner lost 40 pounds after the birth of her and Travis Scott’s son
- Kylie Jenner engages in high-intensity interval training to burn calories.
- She eats home-cooked meals rich in vegetables and protein to maintain a healthy body.
- She indulges in wine once a week and practices intermittent fasting to boost her metabolism and rejuvenate her body.
Kylie Jenner is known for her strict diet rules. Check out this video to learn more about the 15 diet and fitness rules she follows to stay in shape!
- Comparison of high protein and high fiber weight-loss diets in women with risk factors for the metabolic syndrome: a randomized trial, Nutrition Journal, US National Library of Medicine, National Institutes of Health.
- Effect of Fibre Supplementation on Body Weight and Composition, Frequency of Eating and Dietary Choice in Overweight Individuals, Nutrients, US National Library of Medicine, National Institutes of Health.
- Lactose Intolerance, MedlinePlus, US National Library of Medicine, National Institutes of Health.
- Eating, Diet, & Nutrition for Lactose Intolerance, National Institute of Diabetes and Digestive and Kidney Diseases, U.S. Department of Health and Human Services.
- Frequency of eating home cooked meals and potential benefits for diet and health: cross-sectional analysis of a population-based cohort study, The International Journal of Behavioral Nutrition and Physical Activity, US National Library of Medicine, National Institutes of Health.