Laser therapy has gained much popularity in recent times as one of the newest approaches for hair loss treatments. This is a safe, fast, and easy method of hair growth. Although, the method of using laser treatment for hair growth used to be expensive till a few years back, now it has become reasonably affordable.
In this laser hair growth treatment, low level of laser light is applied to the scalp. Consistent studies have shown that laser light assist in the growth of new hair follicles. Medical technology is advancing at a rapid speed, as one may now use a hand-held laser device at home. Nevertheless, most of the laser therapies for stimulating hair growth are practiced under a medical setting and expert supervision.
How Does Laser Treatment for Hair Growth Work?
Laser therapy is applied for treating various medical conditions. The specific type of laser therapy, which is being applied for stimulating hair growth, is commonly known as Low-Level Laser Therapy or LLLT.
- Research done on this particular therapy has proved that the LLLT is the best treatment for hereditary hair loss.
- The hair molecules absorb a specific wavelength of light when the laser is applied, increasing the energy levels of the molecules instantaneously.
- These molecules react by working off the extra energy with certain adaptive changes. The change may be both physical and chemical, and they might have biological impacts on the tissues or the scalp.
- People, whose hair problems are generated due to metabolic, inherited, autoimmune, or infectious causes, are best benefitted by LLLT.
- However, this therapy is not a onetime solution for hair growth. One has to go for several sessions for actual benefit from the therapy.
Some of the best laser hair growth treatment clinics in India
1. Kaya Skin Clinic:
Kaya skin clinic happens to the biggest laser hair growth treatment clinic for hair problems in India. The popular clinic has more than hundred franchisees all over the country. The clinic caters to more than seven lakh satisfied clients across the globe who have benefited by their services.
Kaya has a team of expert laser therapists who perform the treatments with utmost care. The reputable skin clinic offers all its services at competitive prices. They are also well liked for their customer-friendly services all around. For safe laser treatment, one can trust this popular skin clinic in India.
2. Dr. Batra’s Clinic:
Dr.Batra is renowned hair specialist in India. He and his expert team offer more than a handful of advanced treatments for several health problems. The low laser comb treatment offered by Dr.Batra has benefitted millions of patients suffering from acute hair loss. All of his treatment methods are scientifically based, and free from side effects. Dr.Batra and his team have attended more than 2, 50,000 hair loss cases successfully over the years. Dr.Batra is located in most of the metro cities in India.
[ Read: Laser Therapy To Fight Hair Loss ]
3. Dr. Paul’s Clinic:
Located in Kolkata, Dr. Paul’s clinic is another prime face of laser treatments for hair loss. Dr. Paul offers some tailor-made hair loss treatments to patients having different hair problems. Low-level laser comb treatment is one of the most applied therapies practiced by Dr. Paul and his team. Low-level laser improves micro-circulation of blood at the root of the hair; it helps nourishing hair follicles, and stimulates hair growth effectively.
4. Image Medical Centre:
Image Medical Centre in New Delhi is an international active member of the American Society for Aesthetic Plastic Surgery. The clinic offers a whole range of advanced treatments including laser therapies for hair growth. Dr.Anup Dhir is a renowned cosmetic surgeon who takes care of each of the clients to help them attain best results.
[ Read: Laser Hair Removal Side Effects ]
These are a few of the clinics that offer loss laser treatment for hair growth in India. There are several others that claim miraculous results for a lesser price. But it is important to check the credentials of such clinics before going in for hair treatment. Spending a little more at a reputed clinic would not only ensure better treatment for your hair but also guarantee peace of mind.
- Top 10 Home Remedies To Cure Baldness Effectively
- 5 Types Of Laser Skin Treatments And Their Benefits
- 5 Essential Hair Fall Treatments
- 15 Best At-Home Laser Hair Removal Products – 2018
Latest posts by Shruti Goenka (see all)
- Create Your Own Maybelline Makeup Kit With These 10 Amazing Products - March 18, 2014
- 10 Pictures Of Emma Stone Without Makeup - March 15, 2014
- 10 Diseases Caused By Nutritional Deficiencies - March 14, 2014
- Top 5 Keya Seth’s Bridal Makeup Packages - March 14, 2014
- Top 10 Celebrity Kids In India - February 25, 2014