Libras are natural peacemakers. They are both sensible and practical, which makes them unique and different from their zodiac sisters. However, this can often lead to clashes – the very thing Librans try to avoid at all costs. So, do you love a Libra to death but can’t figure out the relationship? Or are you a Libra and looking for other Librans you can relate to? We have got you covered! Here is a list of the best Libra quotes that will put a smile on your face to know there are others just like you. Scroll down.
In This Article
Libra Woman Quotes
- “I am a Libra, let’s balance the scales.” – Gwen Stefani
- “I’m a Libra. If someone compliments me, I’ll say something nice to them. I like to give out compliments.” – Amber Rose
- “Libras like to take risks!” – Cardi B
- “Sometimes in my life, I feel like a bit of a sorceress who can’t totally control all their power. I’m a Libra, so… Libra women are pretty magical.” – Olivia Thirlby
- “I’m pretty good at thinking about everything – all of my consequences – before I make a decision, and I think about everything that’s going to happen because of that decision. I’m a Libra, and I’m very strategic.” – Hilary Duff
- “Libras can see both sides of the coin but have difficulty determining who is right and who is wrong.” – Serina Cappucci
- “Librans have a gift of seeing something positive and lovable in almost anybody. Harmony in all aspects of life is their top priority.” – Therrie Rosenvald
- “Venus-ruled Libra treasures an environment of beauty and space.” – Mary Valby
- “Libra is even nice to the people he or she doesn’t get on with, for Libra doesn’t like to have enemies.” – Claire Petulengro
- “Libras don’t indulge in idle flattery. If they don’t like something, they are tactful enough to remain silent.” – Margarete Beimm
- “I’m a Libra. I enjoy sunsets, spicy breakfasts, and yoga.” – Nancy Gideon
- “Sometimes Libra can be coaxed gently into trusting his own emotions in an atmosphere of trust.” – Liz Greene
- “I am a Libra, and not only do I see both sides of every question, I also see both the pluses and minuses of each approach, method, and technique.” – Donna Barnes
- “There is nothing that Libra wants more than peace, harmony, and beautiful surroundings.” –Chani Nicholas
- “I’m a Libra, I always have two sides of everything.” – India Arie
- “I always feel more grounded and stable when I have balance in my life; I’m a Libra!” – Laura Regan
- “The sad part of Libra is you never appreciate your splendid gifts as much as others do.” – Joanna Martine Woolfolk
- “The wise Libra has an instinct for what is fair and is very useful as a mediator, judge, or a true friend arbitrating differences between others.” – Julie Gillentine
Libras like to balance law and order, and nobody can settle a fight and restore peace better than them. They make great friends and welcome you with sympathy and non-judgment. Social relationships are hugely important for Libra, and they hate being alone. Here are a few Libra personality quotes you may like to read. Read on!
Libra Personality Quotes
- “I am a Libra, so I have to balance things.” – Mark Viduka
- “After a breakup, a Libra will make do with the decision and be off to create an exciting new balance in their life.” – Anonymous
- “Libra be like: Have trust issues but still manage to trust the wrong ones.” – Anonymous
- “Libra is a clever zodiac sign who is far more mysterious than you realize.” – Anonymous
- “Libra in quarantine: watch true crime stories all day and dress up for no reason.” – Anonymous
- “Libras either care too much or don’t care at all.” – Anonymous
- “Beware of the sudden Libra mood swings. Yes, they do seem to come out of nowhere sometimes.” – Anonymous
- “Librans love people, but they hate large crowds. Like gentle doves of peace, they go around mediating and patching tip quarrels between others; still they enjoy a good argument themselves.” – Linda Goodman
- “Libras are the only ones who can insult you and still sound nice.” – Anonymous
- “As a Libra, you win people over with your charm.” – Anonymous
- “Libras talk too much, but can be patient listeners.” – Anonymous
- “On my Libra scale, I’m weighing sins and forgiveness.” – Lil Wayne
- “A true Libra doesn’t need to be in front of you to lead you.” – Anonymous
- “Libras love doing things for others, but they like to feel appreciated. A little thanks goes a long way.” – Anonymous
- “Why, Libra personality is a warrior personality.” – Sai Thanmae
- “A libra is skilled enough to be one step ahead, but make you believe they are one step behind.” – Anonymous
- “Libras receive great pleasure by pleasing and helping others.” – Anonymous
- “The hesitation of a Libra person comes from the fear that if they make a decision, someone might be disappointed, and they would like everyone to feel taken care of.” – Anonymous
- “The greatest downfall of a Libra is his insecurity. Once this is taken care of , the Libra can then blossom.” – Anonymous
- “Libras hate to see others hurting, but when you irritate them their temper can be destructive.” – Anonymous
- “Libra only gets stubborn when people don’t take them seriously.” – Anonymous
- “A Libra is usually generous, provided you don’t take advantage of that.” – Anonymous
- “When Libra asks your opinion – and that’s likely to be often – don’t think that this intelligent individual is incapable of wise, often brilliant strategies and decisions.” – John Mesina
- “Libras are the diplomat of the zodiac. They are able to put themselves in other’s shoes and see things through another person’s point of view.” – Daniel E. Ouellette
- “I’m a Libra and I’m very outspoken. And I can’t hold a grudge against you or not like you on a sly.” – James G. Spady
- “If Libra were a city, they’d be Paris. The moodiness of the Seine is more or less a portrait of their inner life.” – Alex Dimitrov and Dorothea Lasky
- “When you get into an awkward situation, let a Libra do all the talking. They can negotiate themselves out of anything.” – Anonymous
- “I’m too much of a Libra. I too often see the other person’s point of view and capitulate, even though I have strong political convictions.” – John Lithgow
- “Libra will make you feel special. That is their charm.” – Anonymous
- “Don’t rush a Libra. Something this good takes time.” – Anonymous
- “Libras are charming individuals who can put on an array of faces to please anyone they are with.” – Anonymous
- “Libra seen as the only inanimate sign and sector of, “Peace in the heavens”, and yet Libra energy can also become anger in the form of open combat against known enemies.” – Michael St Clair
- “A Libra friend is analytical, rational, and fair, most of the time.” – Hazel Dixon-Cooper
- “Blaze all way to the Libra back to the cheater.” – Anonymous
People who fall under Libra are peaceful, intelligent, kind, and humorous. They are all about fun and want to enjoy the day to the best. Check out these funny quotes about Libras in our next section that describes them perfectly.
Funny Libra Quotes
- “I’m a Libra. That means that I can make a decision, but only after much thought.” – P. J. Harvey.
- “Libra understands how people function. They can play games of deception, mask their true feelings, be excellent manipulators if they intend to ” – Anonymous
- “I’m Libra and to mess with a Libra will leave you nowhere.” – Anonymous
- “I’ll just be over here avoiding confrontation and being a Libra.” – Anonymous
- “The whole business with the fossilized dinosaur skeletons was a joke the paleontologists haven’t seen yet. This proves two things: Firstly, that God moves in extremely mysterious, not to say, circuitous ways. God does not play dice with the universe; Secondly, the Earth’s a Libra.” – Terry Pratchett
- “It’s really okay to not be a diplomat most of the time… not all can be a Libra, you know.” –Anonymous
- “All Libras’ speak at least five languages: English, love, sarcasm, truth, and justice.” –Anonymous
- “Welcome to Libra season, aka the chillest of them all.” – Anonymous
- “No need to give Libra orders. They won’t obey them, anyway.” – Anonymous
- “Libra’s are rarely wrong and they are usually right. So, arguing with them is pointless.” – Anonymous
- “I’m a Libra too. That’s why we get along so well.” – Taxi Driver
- “The Libra husband is reasonable. He is a born judge, and no other zodiacal type can order his life with so much wisdom.” – Edith Bouvier Beale.
- “Ignore him, honey. He’s a Libra.” – Jumanji
- “A chat with your Libra bestie a day keeps the bad vibes away.” – Anonymous
Count yourself lucky if you have a Libra in love or friendship. The air sign, Libra is kind-hearted, and you can always count upon them. Want to learn something more about their emotional side? Check out these quotes for your favorite Libran perfectionist.
Libra Love Quotes
- “Libras want something more than adulation. They want something almost unendurable when it comes to love.” – Alex Dimitrov
- “Libra only lose their cool when they fall in love.” – Anonymous
- “Libra’s will leave you speechless with sweet nothings.” – Anonymous
- “Give a Libra 100% of you and expect to get 1000% of them in return.” – Anonymous
- “A Libra’s friendship and love is worth gold.” – Anonymous
- “Libras are master kissers and can be master seducers once they set their eyes on you.” – Anonymous
- “A Libra will love you even at your absolute worst, but push it too far and they have a hard time forgiving and forgetting.” – Anonymous
- “A Libra is the right blend of beauty and brains to make the ideal lover.” – Anonymous
- “Don’t let Libra’s romantic softness and love for peace fool you, they can get ruthless.” – Anonymous
- “Libras don’t fall for just anyone, so when they choose you know that it’s the real deal.” – Anonymous
- “Libra’s will leave you speechless with sweet nothings.” – Anonymous
- “Type of lover a Libra is: You never have to question if they love you, because they show it every chance they get.” – Anonymous
- “You’ll know if your Libra is seriously under-loved when they won’t even argue with you, and just act passively.” – Mary English
Here are a few quotes from celebs that will make you wish you were a Libra. After all, they are one of the most charming signs of the zodiac. From Kim Kardashian to Serena Williams, these Libras have conquered the world through intelligence, courage, and confidence.
Quotes By Popular Librans
- “With everything I do, I just try to be myself.” – Kevin Durant (Libra)
- “I won’t stay silent anymore, not when speaking out can make a difference.” – Romina Russell
- “I always feel more grounded and stable when I have balance in my life; I’m a Libra!” –Laura Regan
- “It is life, I think, to watch the water. A man can learn so many things.” – Nicholas Sparks
- “Never lose an opportunity of seeing anything beautiful, for beauty is God’s handwriting.” – Ralph Waldo Emerson
- “Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.” – Oscar Wilde
- “Do we make a hullabaloo among the stars, or do they make a hullabaloo down here?” – Mason Cooley
- “When you stop expecting people to be perfect, you can like them for who they are.” – Donald Miller
- “I have the simplest tastes. I am always satisfied with the best.” – Oscar Wilde
- “Think of the people who’ll want to say they paid a visit to the Carousel. Jack Ruby’s club.” – Carmine Latta
- “You don’t want to miss out on something and feel like an idiot.” – Kevin Connolly
- “I’ve always taken pleasure in a different kind of rebellion, which is putting a positive spin on everything, trying to enjoy myself at all times.” – Zac Efron
- “I am fascinated by crime scene investigation. I swear, I wish I was a crime scene investigator sometimes!” – Kim Kardashian
- “We need not feel ashamed of flirting with the zodiac. The zodiac is well worth flirting with.” – D.H. Lawrence
- “All you need is love. Love is all you need.” – John Lennon
- “As a friend, it’s hard to know if you’ve ever really helped a Libra.” – Alex Dimitrov
- “I don’t like to lose — at anything — yet I’ve grown most not from victories, but setbacks.” – Serena Williams
- “And i will be strong, even if it all goes wrong.” – Hilary Duff
- “Act as young as you feel. You’re not getting older; you’re getting more entitled to be your fabulous self.” – Gwen Stefani
- “You gotta know what you are, who you are, and how you want to be portrayed.” – Bruno Mars
- “Sometimes, when people step out of their shell, it’s a lot for people to digest.” – Jordyn Woods
- “I tried to pay attention, but attention paid me.” – Lil Wayne
Librans are intelligent, kind, charming, and value art and creativity. They are also good with human relationships and teamwork as they encourage people to work with cooperation. Use these quotes and sayings on a Libran birthday, date, or anniversary. Whether you are dating a Libra or looking for your birthday buddy’s Instagram caption, these quotes will help you understand this zodiac better.
Infographic: Things Only Libras Can Relate To
Librans are largely considered to be a fun bunch. They like a big, tight-knit circle of friends, and they love it when everyone gets along. They lift the mood and try to settle down conflicts. But this seemingly balanced sign can work in extremes sometimes. Check out the infographic below to know some lesser-known, general traits of Libras.
Librans are intelligent, kind, charming, and value art and creativity. They are also good with human relationships and teamwork as they encourage people to Libras are charming, kind, and intelligent. They are great at human relationships and know how to encourage people to work in harmony. If you are not a Libran and are associated with someone who is, we know how they can get complicated sometimes. Grace a libra friend or loved one with these quotes that will help you better understand their traits, behavior, and thought processes. Use these quotes on appreciation posts on social media or tag a Libran friend to start a conversation with them. Whether your Libran relates to these or not, you can definitely look forward to some interesting conversations.
Frequently Asked Questions
How do these quotes reflect the values and beliefs of Libras, such as fairness, justice, and harmony?
These quotes reflect the values and beliefs of Libras, such as fairness, justice, compassion, and harmony, by emphasizing the importance of balancing and seeking fairness in all aspects of life.
What do these quotes say about the relationship dynamics and interpersonal skills of Libras, and how do they connect with others?
These quotations stress the value of empathy, partnership, and comprehension in relationships and motivate Libras to develop stronger bonds with others by acknowledging the same struggles and feelings.
How do these quotes inspire Libras to strive for balance and equality in all aspects of life, from relationships to career to personal growth?
These sayings encourage Libras to reflect on their choices and seek fairness in their relationships, employment, and personal development and work towards balance and equality in all aspects of life.
What are some common themes or motifs that appear in quotes related to Libras, such as peace, beauty, and harmony?
The value of moderation, diplomacy, and aesthetics in life encourage Libras to make the most of their innate charm and people skills to work for harmony in their interpersonal interactions.
How do these quotes speak to the creative and artistic side of Libras, and how do they encourage self-expression and individuality?
They emphasize the value of following one’s passions and desires and utilizing one’s special skills and abilities to change the world. The quotes inspire Libras to discover their individual voices and to use them to make the world more beautiful and balanced.
How do these quotes motivate Libras to seek out new experiences, knowledge, and understanding, and to grow as individuals?
These sayings inspire Libras to continue developing as people and to look for new opportunities to learn, understand and experience things. The statements encourage Libras to venture beyond their comfort zones, open their minds to fresh ideas, and never stop striving to improve themselves.
What do these quotes teach us about the role of Libras in society, and how they can use their natural gifts to make a positive impact on the world?
These quotations demonstrate the crucial role that Libras play in society as mediators, negotiators, and peacemakers. They use their innate abilities for justice, balance, and diplomacy to resolve conflicts and disputes in a way that promotes peace and understanding.
How do these quotes challenge Libras to remain true to their core values and beliefs, even in the face of adversity or opposition?
Libras should maintain their integrity and stand up for justice and fairness in the face of difficulty. These sayings motivate Libras to maintain their balance within and hold fast to their values.
If you are a Libra, you should take a look at this video featuring inspirational quotes. It will motivate you to push yourself forward in life and get past all the hurdles.