Lip make up forms an important part of the whole face make up. An attractive pair of lips is tempting and has a vital role in making you look attractive and beautiful. Colors used for lip make-up needs to be chosen with great care. This post will be a primer on the different products available for Lip make up. You can choose the best one for you depending on the occasion and the need.
Different Lip Makeup Types
1. Tinted Lip Balm:
These products are lip balms basically but they have some colour added to them which serves are a tint. They give the most natural result. It is applied directly from the container. This is great for dry winter lips.
2. Lip Gloss:
3. Sheer Lipstick:
Gives a very natural , moist result. It’s great choice for every day use. No lip liner is needed. To apply, tap on with a lip concealer brush or your finger.
4. Semi-matte Lipstick:
5. Cream Lipstick:
6. Matte Lipstick:
[ Also Read – Elle 18 Color Pops Matte Lipstick ]
7. Lip Satin:
8. Lip Liner:
So there are 8 different lip makeup types to choose from. Which one do you use?
Latest posts by StyleCraze (see all)
- GEAR UP FOR THE AMAZON GREAT INDIAN FESTIVAL! - October 14, 2020
- 11 Sorry Love Quotes For Him That Will Touch His Heart - May 30, 2019
- Valentine Day Love Letter – 6 Samples For A Start! - February 6, 2019
- Valentine Gifts For Husband: 40 Gift Ideas For Your Love Muffin - February 5, 2019
- 16 Quirky Valentines Day Cards For Real Lovers, Not Fake Disney Stuff - January 29, 2019