Cute Missing Friends Quotes For Your Far Away Bestie
Bridge the miles of distance and feel your pals' love with these heartfelt words.
Have you ever gone through a phase of being away from your closest friends? Have you lost a friend unexpectedly? We bet all of us have gone through this heart-wrenching experience. Friendship is an essential ingredient in our lives. Unusually, the same circle of friends will stick around for you, but you might find few friends who will be there for you. We have listed a set of missing friends quotes so that you can remind them about how grateful you have been for their existence. Also, for those who have cut ties with you or lost a dear friend to death, you can choose the relevant quotes from below and use them accordingly to commemorate their memories. So, now go ahead and use our quotes when you miss your best friend.
In This Article
Best Missing Friends Quotes And Sayings
Besides a list of heart-touching missing friends quotes, we have added “miss you best friend’ short quotes and more too.
- “There are people about whom we think every day.”
You might not talk to them every day, but you pray and wish good for them every day.
- “There are some friends whom you don’t see or meet every day, yet you know they are there for you.”
You and your friends can be certain about each other that despite being not available each day, they will be the ones to push you through troubling times and support you.
- “How strange is it when you can go without talking to someone for years yet get reminded of them every day!”
There are friendships and relationships which might have ended abruptly, or you don’t seem to connect well later on in life, but that does not mean you harbor any grudges towards each other. You still value the good memories that you both had created together before.
- “Good friends are tantamount to the stars in the sky.”
The stars that you see in the sky are far away. However, you find a sense of comfort in watching the vast sky. This is similar to your connection to good friends. Despite the distance and lack of time, you seem to share something with them every time you end up making contact.
- “We must have moved on, but the memories don’t seem to.”
A friendship might end up unanticipatedly over an argument or misunderstanding. Yet what lives on inside our minds are the memories. They never die.
- “Friendships that never fade are truly blessed.”
With passing time, some friendships tend to change because the people involved in them change. However, those friendships where things remain the same after years are blessed enough to turn into an enduring bond.
- “I remember, despite arguments, we have been glued to each other. I hope it stays forever.”
How deeply you think about your friendship is reflected in this quote. You can’t even seem to afford to lose a bond like this. So, you just let them know how badly you miss them if they are away or somewhere far from you.
- “Look up, and you will realize that all this while you have been under the same sky.”
At times, when you end up missing your friend way too much, navigate your mind to see the brighter side. Acknowledge the fact that both of you are on the same planet and under the same sky.
- *What are goodbyes for? They are usually a way to let the counterpart know that you are gonna miss them.”
Every time we say goodbye to someone, it usually conveys that we wish to see them sooner. And also, it expresses forthrightly that you are going to miss them for real.
- “My mind knows that distance doesn’t matter, but who is going to convince my heart about it?”
This is a worrying thought inside our minds as we can calm our nerves, but we cannot seem to persuade our hearts that distance won’t affect every friendship.
- “All I know is that our hearts are close to each other.”
In friendships that are distant, there is usually a fear of getting detached over time. However, this is not the case most of the time in the case of genuine heart-to-heart connections. While miles might separate them, their hearts resonate with one another.
Missing Old Friends Quotes
Looking for some “missing my childhood friends” quotes? Well, undeniably, missing your old friends is unbearable, be it childhood or any old buddies. To this end, we have listed below some quotes that are specially meant for your old buds!
- “The utmost sense of comfort you might find is always with them.”
Just like you grew from being an immature kid to a mature adult, they were with you through your growth. It can even be that you must have offered advice to each other out of sheer stupidity and cluelessness and learned an array of life lessons together.
- “Missing your old friends is a sort of yearning to reminisce about the memories and past that you had together.”
Well, we know that dwelling in the past is not beneficial. However, there are days when we would wish to take a trip down memory lane. And this is the thing which you would prefer recalling with your old friends whom you had spent most of your childhood phase with.
- “Old friends represent warmth and comfort.”
Friendship is all about comfort, positivity, and happiness. The old ones are those who bring warmth and comfort to your lives. They provide you serenity in the midst of chaotic life.
- “You don’t need to find something in common with the ones whom you have known since you were a kid.”
Just know that old friends are those with whom most of your choices and preferences are in common. Or what if we say lives are common? You can give it a thought as well.
- “Old friends keep you grounded.”
When you come back to your old friends, you will find that old friends keep you grounded for life. You never forget your roots because of them.
Quotes About Missing A Friend That Has Passed Away
Losing friends to death is unthinkable. To this end, we have prepared some “missing a friend in heaven” quotes for that special soul. So let’s read them too.
- “The best of friends are loved and remembered for who they were even in their death.”
As you grieve at the death of your friend, you would never want the memories to fade away. The responsibility of respecting and preaching his legacy is what you end up showing without being asked.
- “Friendship always seems to transcend death.”
The memories you both had created will continue to live even after their demise. The impression that they had left behind about themselves is what is cherished forever.
- “I am reminded of them with a phrase or a joke that they had cracked while they were around.”
When you value someone, you will end up trying your best to remember their existence through their actions and words. These are the things that will keep them close to your heart.
- “Losing a friend to death is like losing a part of yourself.”
Friends are those who seem to become a part of you. You both used to share fragments of yourself with each other. This is close to incorporating some of their parts to yourself.
- “Celebrating the memories your friend gave you is cherishing their life in entirety.”
When you get reminded of a great friend even after they have passed away, you just wish to meet them in each lifetime. You can’t wait to be there with them together again, although it might seem like an illusion. That’s how bad you crave for their existence.
Quotes About Missing Your Best Friend Who Lives Far Away
Does distance separate you and your bestie? Below are some heart-touching quotes for missing friends who are far away from you.
- “I miss you like crazy. And this makes me sad often.”
When you both have been together for most of your life and then someday when you are bound to move to some other place, that distance between you makes your heartache so much that it upsets you.
- “Just like the way an idiot misses the point, I miss you that much.”
You want them to know how worse missing them seems like. You feel like a part of you has left you.
- “Missing a best friend is like trying to forget what happiness is.”
Friendship is what happiness feels like. When you miss your best friend, you feel like your happiness has been scraped off.
Infographic: Top 5 Lovable Missing Quotes For Your Long-Distance Best Friend
Long-distance friendship may hurt you once in a while, especially if it’s your best friend who’s away. It may prevent the both of you from making random plans at any place and time. And you only get to see and talk to each other on video or regular calls, texts, and emails. Sometimes you want to let them know you miss them but words fail to express emotions accurately.
This is when quotes about missing your best friend come in! Check out the infographic below to find a curated list of the top five lovable missing quotes to share with your best friend.
We all miss our besties or old friends when they shift their base to far-away places for professional and other reasons. In such a case, do not keep your feelings to yourself. Let your bestie know how significant they are in your life by sending across a thoughtful quote and making him feel valued and precious. If you are not very great with your words, choose the above missing friends quotes that can perfectly convey your emotions. If you are missing a friend who is no more, go through these quotes and commemorate your memories with them.
Frequently Asked Questions
What are some funny quotes about missing friends?
- Not sure if I miss you or I miss insulting you.
- I miss you more than Miss Universe misses the universe.
- I miss you like an idiot misses the point.
- Yeah, I miss you too. It’s a lot less satisfying to steal pens from your own home, you know?
What are some encouraging quotes about missing friends?
- “Sweet is the memory of distant friends! Like the mellow rays of the departing sun, it falls tenderly, yet sadly, on the heart.” Washington Irving
- “Growing apart doesn’t change the fact that for a long time, we grew side by side; our roots will always be tangled. I’m glad about that.” Ally Condie.