Mehndi is an inseparable part of Indian culture. Due to its immense popularity and its constant mixture with different cultures, we are witnessing different types of mehndi. But Mehndi is not only for the hands but it is also used to do temporary tattoos all over the world. Actually Mehndi is a type of natural dye and unlike normal tattoo ink, it does not hurt the skin and cause pain. It is totally free of any painful processes. So if you want to go for a mehndi tattoo we have some cool designs to try in 2019, have a look:
4. We love necklaces and when we can have them using Mehendi, then there’s nothing like it. This one is for those who want to try something new and have their neck coloured with pretty necklace designs. Quite cute right?
6. Another design for the back, this one looks very feminine and can be carried off by anyone. The design comprises of mainly floral designs making this really apt for any one. This can also be done on the belly or lower back too.
[ Read: Marwari Mehndi Designs ]
7. Not sure about doing mehandi tattoos on the back? Then try this design on the hands. This will add some colour to your hands all the while keeping it simple. There are a lot of small and intricately done patters. The main highlight though is the small floral motif in the middle of the design. If you are not comfortable with this one and want something simpler, then try the next design.
Images: Google, Pinterest
Latest posts by Shabby (see all)
- 16 Best Pongal Kolam Designs That You Should Try In 2019 - February 20, 2014
- Top 25 Most Beautiful Athapookalam Designs To Try In 2019 - November 11, 2013
- Top 10 Sikku Kolam Designs To Try In 2019 - October 31, 2013
- Amisha Patel’s Beauty And Fitness Secrets Revealed - October 17, 2013
- Top 10 Latest Kolam Designs For You To Try This 2019 - October 9, 2013