Do you like eggs? Are you wondering if there are other ways of eating eggs? Eggs are undoubtedly the powerhouse of nutrition, and having them daily would make one healthy and robust!
And if you are looking for the best Egg Recipes out there, this is the post! Go ahead with your read!
1. Egg And Lettuce Cups:
The eggs are finally shedding their bad cholesterol reputation! Now a chief ingredient in Paleo meals, the egg can help you whisk some delightful dishes for your family.
- 4 Eggs
- 1 Tbsp Mayonnaise
- 1/4th Tsp Curry Powder
- 12 Lettuce leaves
How To Make:
- Fill a saucepan with cold water and place the eggs in it.
- Bring it to a boil and cook for four more minutes.
- Drain and keep it in cold water.
- Peel and place the eggs in a bowl. Use a fork to mash the egg.
- Add the mayonnaise and curry powder. Mix it well.
- Arrange lettuce leaves on serving plates. Add a generous helping of the egg mixture on the leaves and serve.
[ Read: Sanjeev Kapoor Egg Recipes ]
2. Eggy Veggie Bake:
Light and fluffy yet filling, this recipe makes a hearty meal and is the perfect way to get your kids to enjoy the veggies!
- 1 Tbsp Olive oil
- 1 cup Zucchini (sliced)
- 3 Green onions (chopped)
- 1/2 an onion (sliced)
- 2 Tomatoes (chopped)
- 1/2 a cup of Mushrooms (chopped)
- 3 cups of Baby spinach (chopped)
- ½ a lemon (juice)
- Garlic powder
- Worcestershire sauce
- ¼th cup of Cheddar Cheese
How To Make:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Lubricate an 8×8 inch baking dish with cooking spray.
- Heat olive oil in a skillet over medium heat.
- Add zucchini, green onions, onion, tomatoes, mushrooms, and baby spinach in the skillet.
- Sprinkle lemon juice and a little Worcestershire sauce. Season with garlic powder, salt, and pepper.
- Cook until the vegetables become tender and transfer to a baking dish.
- Beat an egg and pour it over the vegetables in the dish.
- Garnish with cheese.
- Bake for 20 minutes in a preheated oven until the egg sets, and the cheese melts.
- Cut with a spatula and enjoy!
3. Mini Ham And Egg Cups:
- 4 Eggs
- 3/4th cup of Cheddar Cheese
- 1/4th cup of Parmesan Cheese
- 1/4th cup of Cottage Cheese
- Spinach (chopped)
- 1 oz of ham (diced)
- 1/3rd cup of roasted red pepper (diced)
- 1/4th Tsp of Kosher Salt
- 1/4th cup of Green onions (sliced)
- 1/8th Tsp of Black pepper
- ½ a Tsp of Hot Sauce
How To Make:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- In a bowl, add all the ingredients and stir well.
- Spray the insides of the foil muffin liners with a good non-stick spray. Next, pour the mixture into the 12 muffin wells right to the brim.
- Bake for a good twenty minutes or until the top begins to puff up.
- Serve hot
4. Savoury Devilled Eggs:
Another culinary delight, the savoury devilled eggs are a treat to your taste buds. Try this boiled egg recipe today, to know how the herbs blend perfectly with the mayonnaise and eggs to create magic.
- 12 Eggs (Hardboiled)
- 2 Tsp Dijon mustard
- 2 Tsp Tabasco
- 2 Tsp pickle relish (drained)
- 2 Tbsp snipped Chives and a few whole ones for garnish
- Paprika powder
- ½ Tsp Pepper
- 3 Tbsp Mayonnaise
How To Make:
- Take the eggs and cut it into halves lengthwise.
- Carefully scoop out the yolks.
- Place the yolks in a bowl and mash with a fork. Add a little Dijon mustard, pickle relish, Tabasco, salt, pepper, and chives.
- Add mayonnaise and mix well.
- Fill the egg whites with the yolk mixture and dust the tops lightly with paprika.
- Garnish with whole chives and serve.
5. Cheese And Broccoli Pancake:
The dish will be a sure-shot hit with your kids. Full of the goodness of cheese, this recipe makes a healthy and filling meal.
- 150 ml of Double Cream
- 100 gm of Parmesan cheese
- 100 gm of Cheddar cheese
- 100 gm of Brocolli
- 100 ml Mayonnaise
- 300 ml Milk
- 2 Eggs
- 1 Tsp Garlic (crushed)
- 2 dessert spoon of Plain flour
[ Read: Egg Recipes For Dinner ]
How To Prepare:
- Heat a large pan, add double cream and gently whisk it. Now, add half of the grated cheddar cheese and parmesan cheese and mix until it melts. Season with salt and continue to stir until the ingredients become a thick and creamy sauce.
- Blanch the broccoli florets for about 2 minutes in boiling water.
- Transfer the broccoli to a pan containing cold water, to ensure it is not overcooked.
- Add crushed garlic to mayonnaise and mix.
- Take a bowl and add eggs, cheese, plain flour and salt. Mix to form a paste.
- Now, gently add milk. Mix continuously with a ladle, until the milk becomes thick like paint.
- Heat a pan and add butter to it. Pour a ladle of the mix now, and spread it to form a thin pancake.
- Gently flip and cook the other side for about a minute or until it turns light brown.
- Place the pancake on a plate and pour the broccoli and cheese sauce on half a pancake and fold the other half over the top.
- Drizzle some mayonnaise on it and serve!
These five simple, yet healthy egg recipes have been put together for you to try on a lazy Sunday afternoon. Also, share any other egg savoury recipes that you know!
Latest posts by Maanasi Radhakrishnan (see all)
- How To Remove Hair Color With Baking Soda? - July 20, 2017
- 10 Amazing Health And Beauty Benefits Of Yarrow Essential Oil - September 7, 2015
- 33 Marvelous Benefits Of Jaggery (Gur) For Skin And Health - August 31, 2015
- This Is Why You Should Try The Magnificent Monoi Oil - August 20, 2015
- 15 Best Selling Brands Of Rose Perfumes, Fragrances And Scents - August 19, 2015