101 Nice Things To Say To A Friend To Make Her Feel Wonderful
Some sweet and kind words from you can help your friend get through a rough day.
If you are looking for some nice things to say to your friend, we have got you covered. From being your partner in crime to offering the shoulder after your painful breakup – some friends know how to make life easier for us. They are the rock and the backbone to whom we can run to whenever we need emotional support. But we do not often express our gratitude and love for them in words. Of course, our actions speak mountains. But at times, a comforting word can make them feel motivated. That’s why we have put together a list of sweet and sincere things you can say to your BFFs to make them feel special. Swipe up to take a look!
In This Article
101 Nice Things To Say To A Friend
- Buddy, I tell everyone how amazing you are. Life has been nothing but giggles with you around. I adore you.
- You have a special gift – you make people feel super comfortable around you.
- You are the sole reason I am smiling today. You are the best-est friend ever.
- You know who you really are. I admire that kind of self-awareness.
- You have such amazing creative potential. You can make any mundane thing beautiful. I love the things you create.
- I know that you always have my back because that is the kind of person you are. I know you are always looking out for me and have my best interests at heart.
- Everything seems nicer and brighter when you are around. It is absolutely refreshing how you can make any normal day special with your presence.
- The best thing about our friendship is that I can always trust what you say. Blindly.
- You are one of the smartest, nicest, and bravest people I know. You are simply fearless and make me feel so protected. God help those who try to hurt me!
- I hope you are super proud of yourself, bestie, because I am!
- I learn so many things from you. You make me want to be a better person every day.
This is a nice thing to say to cheer up your friend when they are feeling low on confidence or doubting themselves and their worth.
- Where cooking is concerned, no one can cook like you. Your meals are simply delicious! Do you have any leftovers?
- You bring out the best in me. You have taught me how to overcome my ego and be there for someone unconditionally.
- You have made a bigger impact on my life than you realize. I can get things done because I know you have got my back.
- Your outlook on life is amazing. You teach me something new every day.
- You are more fun than popping bubble wrap.
- You are a gift to those who are in your life. I hope people realize that you are a form of sunshine that can brighten anyone’s life.
- You have impeccable manners. I hope I can teach my future kids to be more like you!
- You have an awesome sense of humor. We could laugh about the silliest things all day!
- Your kindness is like a balm to all those who need it. You are so generous and giving, it inspires me.
- On a scale of 1 to 10, you are an 11. Such a hottie! *whistles*
This makes for a great thing to say in the comment section of your friend’s selfie post!
- Your ability to recall facts at just the right time is so impressive. You are such a smarty pants!
- I could swat you if I loved you any less! How is it that you always look so great, even in sweatpants?
- Life would be so much better if people were more like you! You are such a good human being.
- Hanging out with you is always such a blast! I have so much fun when we are together.
- You always seem to say exactly what I need to hear the exact moment I need to hear it. I am so lucky to have you in my life.
- Mamma mia! You may dance like no one is watching, but darling, everyone is watching you because you are an amazing dancer!
- You are better than a triple-scoop chocolate ice cream cone. With sprinkles. Mmmmm…
- People should thank you more often. So, thank you, for everything!
- You are always learning new and exciting things and trying to better yourself, which is absolutely amazing.
- Damn, who raised you? They deserve a medal for the amazing job they have done.
- You are so thoughtful. You always think of others before yourself.
- What I admire about you is when you make your mind up about something, nothing can stand in your way.
- You have amazing leadership skills. Any team would be lucky to have you. I hope your boss knows what a gem they bagged!
- You are such a smarty – I bet you do the crossword in ink.
- You are so lovable. Babies and small animals probably adore you.
- The way you treasure the people you love is incredible. They are so lucky!
- That color is so you – they should name it after you because no one can look that good in it. I am so jealous!
- Your hard work is paying off! You have lost so much weight and look so healthy and happy! Keep it up!
- You are not my wing woman, you are my wings. You keep me soaring when life tries to shoot me down.
- I would totally be jealous of you if we were not best friends. You are such a hot chica. I just love your curves!
- You have always been there for me, and I will always be here for you no matter what. Pinky promise.
- I have SO many other friends, but I have a special soft corner for you. It would be hard if I get cut off from them, but I would die if have to live without you.
- No matter how much our lives change, our friendship never will. I can’t bear to lose you!
- Someday, when we are little old ladies, I want to be your roommate in the nursing home. I will do your hair and you’ll do mine.
- All of my happiest memories have you in them.
- Life was super boring until I found you, my partner in crime!
- I just know that you will always be on my team and me on yours. I need no one else because you are my biggest cheerleader.
- You are the Peter Pan to my Wendy. We should never grow up.
- If I have to choose only one person to hang out with all my life, it would be you.
- If you were a boy, we would totally be the perfect couple. We would get married and live in a house made of cheesecake!
- Whenever I have a bad day, you are always there to make me laugh. I am so grateful to you. Love you, bestie.
- I never worry about what you think of me because we share the same thoughts. We are like twins.
- Boyfriends come and go, but buddy, you and I are forever.
- I don’t like most people, but you are not like most people.
- I wish I had a hundred of you, but then they wouldn’t be you…so, never mind.
- I had stopped believing in people, and then I met you.
- My mom loves you as much as she does me. You are my soul sister!
- Thanks for never judging me no matter how silly I act. You are truly my bestie.
- Thank you for existing. I don’t know what I would do if you were not in my life.
- Thanks for not always saying yes to my yes. I love the way you challenge me to think out of the box.
- Your energy is infectious . With you, I can get anything done!
- You are a constant reminder in my life that people can be good.
- I didn’t know how important friendship could be until we met. You have changed me!
- You give me the advice I need to hear, even if I don’t want to hear it. Thank you for doing that.
- You are my favorite person to talk to. I can never get tired of hearing your voice and your stories. I always crave for more.
- I am a better person today because of my friendship with you. I have learned from you many valuable virtues that have helped me in every walk of life.
- A friend is someone who knows everything about you and still loves you. You are my best friend, buddy.
- A real friend is one who stays when the rest of the world walks out. Thank you for always being there for me!
- The most beautiful thing about us is that we can grow separately without growing apart.
- You are such a goody-goody! I bet you make babies giggle.
- You are such a great artist. I get goosebumps looking at your paintings.
- You are even more beautiful on the inside than is visible on the outside.
- You always know how to find that silver lining when things are hard.
- You matter to me. Period.
- You are so astoundingly gorgeous. And what’s weird is that it is the least interesting thing about you.
- You have got a killer work ethic. I wish I could be more like you.
- I love your brain. Having intellectual conversations with you is the highlight of my day.
- You are smarter than any baby Google and Mary Poppins could have had.
- Looking like a complete idiot with you is my favorite thing to do.
- I would totally hang out with you even if you didn’t shower for a couple of days.
- You are my favorite drunken karaoke buddy.
- You have really great taste in friends. For example, me.
- I would go on a 24-hour road trip with you, I love you that much. And yeah, I will drive.
- You are the human form of sweatpants because I am so comfortable with you.
- Polar bears, bunnies, and penguins should fear your cuteness. You are taking over, pookie bear!
- Is your pic next to the word charming in the dictionary? Because you, sista, are cute.
- Apart from food, you are my favorite.
- You have a great sense of style.
- Your hair looks amazing. I love the way you take care of yourself.
- I love your attention to detail. You are a perfectionist everyone loves (and not that annoying).
- The best thing about you is that you make everyone feel welcome, no matter who it is.
- Your self-confidence is refreshing, and I love the way you are so self-assured.
- I want to be as outgoing as you are! I love your independence and confidence.
- You are so unique. You are authoritative yet gentle, self-confident yet modest.
- I admire you. Your presence commands respect and attention, no matter how huge the audience is.
- You are so interesting to talk to. Your ideas and perceptions of things make me think and grow.
- I admire how you can stay calm and patient during times of distress.
- You may have a wardrobe of only blacks – but you have a heart of gold.
- You light the whole room up when you walk in, and people are mesmerized by your radiance.
- You impress me – and everyone else – every single day of your life with your ability to work extra hard for things you want to achieve.
Infographic: 6 Things To Do To Make Your Friend Feel Special
You can make your friend feel special by following up all the nice things you say to them with actions because nothing speaks louder than that. Check out the infographic to find interesting things you can do for your friend to let them know how special they are.
Friends are our support structures, partners in crime, and a lot more. They lighten up our world when everything seems bleak and falling apart. They lift us when the world serves us a blow and go to lengths to make sure we never have to deal with the hardships of life alone. Yes, friends are magic workers and a blessing from the heavens. And just like your friends are always around for you, you got to fulfill the same duties towards them. So, when they need that extra push to get through, consult this list of nice things to say to a friend and add a little sunshine to their day.
Frequently Asked Questions
What to say to a friend to show you care?
The best way to show you care about a friend is to simply say it. Then, listen to them and just be there for them whenever they need you.
What do you say to be supportive?
Phrases like ‘I am here for you,’ ‘I will stand with you to the end,’ and ‘I am on your side’ can convey your support to your loved one.
How do I make my friend value me?
You don’t have to overcompensate to make someone like you. Just be yourself, support your friend, and invest time and effort in the friendship.