Do you know that night is the best time to pamper your skin? It is because, at night, your skin is away from environmental aggressors, such as pollutants and damaging sun rays. The skin care products penetrate better into the skin and provide maximum benefits at night.
However, it does not come easy – you have to select suitable products. Skin care products that are specially formulated for nighttime use will restore the skin and make it glow the next morning. In this article, we have listed the 7 best products for a night skin care regimen. Scroll down to check them out!
Table Of Contents
The Best Nighttime Skin Care Routine Products
The LL REGENERATION Revitalizing Night Cream visibly firms your skin and makes it wrinkle-free. It contains natural antioxidants, moisturizers, and vitamins that protect your skin.
Vitamin E and shea butter help moisturize the skin and strengthen the skin barriers. Retinol and vitamin C reduce the signs of aging.Hibiscus, echinacea, and calendula are rich in antioxidants and help condition the skin. This night cream also contains hypericin and hyperforin, which support skin regeneration. It is vegan, cruelty-free, hypoallergenic, and does not contain mineral oil, phthalates, GMOs, parabens, BPAs, silicones, petrochemical, and aluminum.
- Mineral oil-free
- Strong fragrance
The Moroccanoil Night Body Serum makes your skin youthful and radiant. It contains argan oil, vitamins, fatty acids, and antioxidants that help nourish the skin. The non-greasy formula enhances the skin texture and shows visible results within weeks. This serum also contains Tsubaki oil and holy basil, which protect the skin from environmental aggressors.Vitamin C smoothens and firms the skin. This product is suitable for women between the ages of 21 to 40.
- Pleasant fragrance
- Brightens the skin
- Smoothens the skin
The Clean&Clear Night Relaxing Deep Cleansing Face Wash cleanses dirt,oil, and impurities from the skin. It contains sea kelp and deep sea minerals that purify the skin. The oil-free formulais hypoallergenic and non-comedogenic. This face wash is suitable for all skin types and can be used daily.
- Pleasant fragrance
- Suitable for all skin types
- Can be used daily
- Might dry out the skin
The Aveeno Positively Radiant Intensive Night Cream tones the skin and enhances its texture to prevent dullness, spots, and blotches. This night cream contains an active natural soy complex that helps reduce discoloration and brightens your skin. The vitamin B3 moisturizes and nourishes the skin. This unisex night cream is hypoallergenic, lightweight, and dermatologically approved. It is non-greasy, oil-free,and suitable for sensitive skin.
- Dermatologically approved
- Suitable for sensitive skin
- Unpleasant scent
The Drunk Elephant T.L.C. Framboos Glycolic Night Serum helps brighten your skin. It contains 12% AHA/BHA that smoothens and purifies the skin. This serum facilitates the absorption of other skincare products into the skin. It removes impurities and dead cells to keep the skin clear and even-toned.
This serum helps exfoliate the skin without damaging or drying out the skin. It contains lactic acid, citric acid, salicylic acid, glycolic acid,and raspberry extracts that diminish the signs of aging, skin pores, and oiliness. Horse chestnut, white tea, and bearberry soothe the skin and improve its texture. This night serum is cruelty-free and does not contain essential oils, alcohol, silicones, chemical screens, fragrance, dyes, and SLS.
The Simple Water Boost is a sleeping cream that helps refresh and revitalize the skin. The silky formula transforms tired and dull skin into hydrated and supple skin. This cream is formulated with essential skin minerals and natural plant extracts. It is unisex, non-greasy, and absorbed easily into the skin. This product is free of any harsh chemicals, perfumes, and colors.
- Absorbed easily
- May cause whiteheads
The Lifeline Night Recovery Moisture Complex heals and moisturizes the skin. The smart molecule technology with potent growth factors, non-embryonic human stem cells, and amino acids help reduce fine lines and other signs of aging like wrinkles and spots.
This antioxidant-rich serum combats skin-damaging components. It visibly firms and lifts the skin, restoring its moisture barrier. This night cream helps stimulate cell regeneration and cellular metabolism. It is non-irritating and fragrance-free.
- Reduces fine lines and wrinkles
- Not suitable for sensitive skin
Let’s now look at the steps of a proper nighttime skincare routine.
Steps For Nighttime Skin Care Routine
- Cleansing: Cleansing excess oil, dirt, and impurities from the skin is imperative. Using any skin care product without cleansing your skin will lead to pore-clogging. Hence, use a face wash or facial cleanser at night to remove any toxins from your skin.
- Treating: If you use any skin treatment cream or serum to combat skin conditions like acne and blemishes, do it as a second step of your skincare routine. These products seep deep into the skin after proper cleansing.
- Toning: Toning your skin is essential to get soft, glowing skin. Toners help soothe, nourish, and hydrate the skin, restoring its pH balance. Use a mild toner after treating your skin.
- Moisturizing: Moisturizing your skin at night is the key to maintain its health. Dry skin can trigger excess oil production, leading to breakouts. It also causes redness, flaking, and premature aging. Use a night cream before hitting the bed to seal the natural moisture of your skin and prevent dryness.
You need nighttime skincare products that help rejuvenate your skin overnight and make it resilient against the sun, wind, and pollution during the day. The products mentioned above are lightweight, long-lasting, and non-drying. So, what are you waiting for? Choose your favorite product from our list and offer your skin that extra care.
- What Is the Right Order To Apply Skin Care Products?
- Complete 10-Step Korean Skin Care Routine For Morning And Night
- Best Skin Care Routine For Dry Skin – Daily Skin Care Routine To Follow At Home
- How to Take Care of Combination Skin?