44 Best Old Friends Quotes to Cherish Your Friendship With Words
Now you may show your buddies how much you care and how grateful you are for them.
Some old friends’ quotes can help you reminisce about the sweetest memories. These friends have a special place in your heart. They know the most significant events of your life – be it the prom night, the first crush, or the dog you first petted. They have motivated you during the struggles and shared your happiness on every joyous occasion. Therefore, the bond with your old friends is certainly something you should cherish. If you want to express your gratitude and love for these people in your life but find it hard to express them in the right words, worry not! We are here to help you compose some funny and sincere messages that will lighten and cheer up your friend’s mood. Swipe up to read the beautiful quotes.
In This Article
Best Old Friends Quotes And Sayings To Cherish The Bond
Every friend you have had in your life has been special in many different ways. From the neighbor who played with you when you were five years old to the person you broke up with at 18, you have had the taste of some amazing friendships, haven’t you? These friends you stumble upon is for a reason. With some, you lose touch as time goes by. And some stay for the rest of your life! But whatever may be the situation, you must always cherish such beautiful and genuine relationships. So, below we have categorized the old friends quotes based on some common requirements. Go ahead and read them.
Reconnecting With Old Friends Quotes
In today’s world of technology, reconnecting with friends has become much easier than before. Since choosing a correct quote and placing it with your message can become a difficult task, we have got your back. So, if you are scouring for some quotes about old friends’ reunion, then below are some you can try unhesitatingly:
- Old friends are the alphabets. And alphabets are important to read the poems.
- Looking at our old friends and reconnecting with them is all the therapy we need when we are sick, tired, or troubled with sad thoughts.
- Old friends are like shiny stars; they disappear when sunrise but are always with us. Always stay together with them through thick and thin.
- Good friends are hard to find and impossible to forget. Having them always by our side is all we can ask for!
- A friend is someone who makes us smile to tears, whose memories make us smile through the miles and throughout the year.
- There’s this unexplainable joy that we experience the moment we ring our old friends after long!
- Sometimes talking to your best friend is all the therapy you need.
Quotes About Missing An Old Friend
If you are struggling hard to find some “I miss my old best friend quotes,” then we are here to render the necessary service. Read on and find some relatable quotes:
- A friend in a storm is worth more than a thousand friends in the sun.
- There are friends, there is family, and then there are friends who become family.
- Wanting to be friends is fast work, but friendship is a slow maturing fruit.
- Your hug is a pill that always works!
- You and I are more than friends. We are like a very small gang.
- Friendship brings back the beautiful memories
- You are my Nemo. If you get lost in the great, great ocean. I’ll find you.
- Missing the days of jumping with pals on the trampoline with a carefree state of mind!
Funny Quotes For Old Friends
Enjoy these funny quotes about catching up with old friends. These quotes are an extraordinary way to celebrate a wonderful friendship with them.
- What matters is that you can call in the morning.
- True friendship is when you walk into their house, and your Wi-Fi connects automatically.
- Never let your friends feel alone. Disturb them at all times.
- A friend is someone who listens to your nonsense.
- Besides chocolate, you are my favorite.
- I like you because you join my weirdness.
- I am just like Joey Tribiani; I don’t share food. Though I shall share with you, my best bud, but please don’t ask?
Old Best Friend Memories Quotes
Well, sayings imply that new friends are good, but old friends are better. So, have some reflections to remember and relive great moments of existence with these amazing pals you have. Check out these quotes for the same:
- Meet my partner in crime! Good Times + Crazy Friends = Amazing Memories
- Old friends are the pieces of bacon in the salad bowl of life.
- Frolicking across the streets, giggling with my bestie…ah! Those were the days!
- I don’t know which is more solid, our jeans or our true old friendship!
- Old friends make good times better and bad times easier. I am fortunate to have such amazing pals with whom I spared some great memories.
- Old friends are like snowflakes. All different and all beautiful.
- My childhood was amazing. And my bestie is the reason behind it!
- I wish we could all turn back time and do all those fun activities together like we used to when we were kids!
- I wanna grab a time machine and go back to those good old times when life was nothing but joyful because I had my bestie with me always!
Never Forget Old Friends Quotes
Old friends are like the Red Diamond. As the days change, our old friends become increasingly precious to us. Below is a list of quotes that will prevent you from forgetting your buddies.
- Best friend: the one with whom you can get angry only for a short period of time because you have important things to tell them.
- False friends believe in rumors; true old friends believe in you.
- Things are never that scary when you have a childhood friend. Treasure them, Always!
- Faithful friends that stay from beginning to end are hard to find. Keep them when you find them!
- The language of our age-old friendship is not just words but meanings.
- The antidepressants couldn’t ease my pain. A conversation with my old friends always helps.
- You cannot ever afford to lose an old best friend. They are like gems. Actually, they are priceless!
Quotes On Meeting Old Friends After A Long Time
Regardless of whether it’s an old friend, associate, relative, meeting somebody after quite a while can be an interesting encounter. Therefore, to express your feelings in the best way possible, we have mentioned some of the most heart-touching quotes.
- It is true; the years have passed for us too, now we are old, and the experience speaks from our skin. But it is also inevitable to feel gratified and very happy to have shared almost a lifetime with you. Thanks, my old friend, you are the best.
- I am not the best person in the world, but you have always tolerated me and, above all, had the will and patience to show me the world from another perspective. We are old, but old friendship is the best of friendships. A big hug.
- Years of life teach us to reformulate many things, including true friendship. It turns out that you are the best friend I have, and your friendship is worth millions.
- It is an honor to be able to grow old and know that I can still count on our friendship. You are a very valuable person to me, you have been in many moments of my life in which I needed the most help, and I could not have received help as excellent as yours. I send you a big hug, and I thank you for all these good years, friend.
- Old age comes to everyone; equally, there is nothing that can be done. But those of us who have the joy of continuing to count on the wonderful friendship of unique people in this world like you, know that life always has a reason behind it.
- It is normal that for many on Earth, we look like two old men already in their last days. It is difficult to accept that we are considered old, but if it weren’t for the moral support of a great old friend like you, maybe this would not be so bearable. You have been and still are the best friend I have. I always wish you the best, remember!
Infographic: Secrets To A Long-Lasting Friendship
Throughout our lives, we make many friends, promise to be friends forever, and then grow apart. It happens all the time, making a lot of us give up on friendships. However, long-lasting friendships are true. All you have to remember is that you need to put in the effort to make a friendship last for a long time.
Check out this infographic to know the secrets of a long-lasting friendship.
As you get older, you make many friends, some of whom will become your closest pals from school, high school, university, or work. You have a special tie of loyalty and trust that time will not be able to break. You desire to be with your old friends and relive your childhood, school, or university days, no matter where you and your former friend are in life. These timeless and heartfelt quotes about old friends will undoubtedly remind them of their importance to you. You can catch up with your pal using this handpicked list because nothing has changed. So write some of these lovely words to your friends to commemorate your friendship!
Frequently Asked Questions
What are some sad old friends quotes?
Here are some sad quotes that can help you soothe your unhappiness and dissatisfaction with your friends.
• “In the end, we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends.” – Martin Luther King, Jr.
• “Sweet is the memory of distant friends! Like the mellow rays of the departing sun, it falls tenderly, yet sadly, on the heart.” – Washington Irving.
• “Ever has it been that friendship knows not its own depth until the hour of separation.” – Kahlil Gibran
Are there any famous old friends quotes that are widely recognized?
Here are some famous old friends quotes you can relate to
• “It is one of the blessings of old friends that you can afford to be stupid with them.” – Ralph Waldo Emerson.
• “Old wood best to burn, old wine to drink, old friends to trust, and old authors to read.” – Athenaeus
How can old friends quotes be used to express appreciation and gratitude for long-lasting friendships?
Quotes about old friends allow you to reminisce about the good old memories you have spent with them. You can use these quotes on cards or letters you write to them and convey unexplained gratitude and happiness. You may also use quotes whenever you meet your pals or when you share about your friendship on social media.