Reports say that Keely Shaye Smith lost a whopping 100 pounds!
As the wife of Hollywood stud and heartthrob, Pierce Brosnan, Keely Shaye’s weight was always under scrutiny. When her new pictures flooded the internet, it was clear that Shaye lost a considerable amount of weight. Read on to know Keely Shaye’s extraordinary weight loss story and how you too can win the battle against the stubborn fat. Swipe up!
Keely Shaye – Woman Extraordinaire
Keely Shaye is Pierce Brosnan’s wife. She is also known for her beauty, modeling, career as a journalist and a budding director, philanthropy, and for being so down to earth.
Keely Shaye was born on 25th September, 1963. She started out as a model, appeared in MTV music video, “Stuck with You,” and went on to study journalism. Later, she became the environmental correspondent for ABC’s The Home Show. This show earned her two Genesis Awards and a Special Achievement Award at the Environmental Film Festival, 1991.
From 1994 to 1997, Keely Shaye served as a correspondent for NBC’s Unsolved Mysteries and Today Show.
On April 8th, 1994, Shaye and Brosnan tied the knot in Mexico. Together, they live their life fighting for the environment, cancer, AIDS, and other good causes.
All of this brings us to one question – where is her modeling figure? How did Keely Shaye gain the weight, to begin with? Find all about that in the next section.
Why Did Keely Shaye Gain Weight?
Keely Shaye started gaining weight after the birth of her children. Many women tend to gain weight post childbirth, and it can be due to hormonal effects and/or an unhealthy lifestyle.
Throughout years, Keely Shaye’s changing body was captured in photos. But her weight gain did not stop her from rocking a bikini. Well, I guess the saying is true, “self-confidence is the best outfit. Rock it and own it.”
But then, why did she decide to lose weight? Well, let’s find out.
Why Did Keely Shaye Decide To Lose Weight?
As per various reports on the internet, Keely Shaye lost the weight because Brosnan wanted her to. Honestly, that’s outrageous and demeaning on many levels to one of Hollywood’s best couples.
Keely Shaye is a strong, independent woman, who also happens to be the wife of a world-famous actor and a mother of four. The kind of responsibility she takes as a human being is immense. So, it’s a no-brainer that she (or any woman) can choose to lose it or keep it. And if she decided to get rid of the unhealthy eating habits and lead a healthy lifestyle – kudos to her.
Not much about her diet and workout is available online. But we want to encourage and support you if you want to lose weight but have no clue where to start. Here’s a sample diet chart and a beginner’s level workout plan. Take a look.
|Meals||What To Eat|
|Early Morning |
(6:00 a.m. – 7:00 a.m.)
|1 teaspoon fenugreek seeds soaked in a cup of water.|
(6:45 a.m. – 7:45 a.m.)
|1 whole egg + 4 almonds + 1 cup milk/soy milk|
1 cup oatmeal with berries and nuts
|Mid Morning |
|1 cup green tea + 1 digestive biscuit|
|3 oz grilled chicken breast or tofu + a cup of veggies|
+ 1 small cup yogurt
|1 cup green tea/ black coffee + 1 digestive biscuit|
(6:30 p.m. – 7:00 p.m.)
|1 cup mushroom clear soup with veggies + 1 cup warm milk with a pinch of turmeric before bed|
Now, let’s take a look at a simple and convenient workout routine.
- Warm-up – 10 mins
- Lunges – 2 sets of 7 reps
- Jumping lunges – 2 sets of 7 reps
- Squats – 2 sets of 7 reps
- Jumping squats – 2 sets of 7 reps
- Plank – 2 sets of 30 seconds hold
- Crunches – 2 sets of 10 reps
- Side jackknife – 2 sets of 10 reps
- Leg ups – 2 sets of 15 reps
- Scissor kicks – 2 sets of 10 reps
- Knee push-ups – 2 sets of 7 reps
- Burpees – 2 sets of 5 reps
- Cool down stretches
Apart from these two aspects, you must also keep the following points in mind.
- Consume whole, organic foods.
- Consume homemade meals.
- Limit alcohol consumption.
- Get at least 6 hours of sleep.
- Keep yourself active on the weekends.
- Enjoy a cheat meal once in two weeks.
- Avoid late night snacking.
- Do what you like to do.
- Learn new skills.
- Talk to a professional if you need to address mental health issues.
You will soon start to see the positive influence of a good and better lifestyle on your life.
To sum it up, eat healthily and follow a good lifestyle. And you will not even feel that you are on a weight loss “diet.” Let women like Keely Shaye be your inspiration – because losing 100 pounds is not as important as being a good human being.
Latest posts by Charushila Biswas (see all)
- Keely Shaye’s Weight Loss – How She Lost 100 Pounds - October 30, 2018
- Cruise Control Diet – How It Aids Weight Loss, Foods To Eat, And Benefits - October 30, 2018
- 7 Surprising Benefits Of Sweating + How To Reduce Sweat Odor - October 29, 2018
- The Carnivore Diet – Foods To Eat, Benefits, And Risks - October 29, 2018
- Laser Liposuction – Laser Fat Removal To Blast Fat - October 29, 2018